Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ila D. ShahYour feedback matters!
Ma stomach is paining from last 3 days. Please tell me what is the problem. And please suggest me some solution.
My Dad Is a diabetes patient now his sugar level is 15 milimole. Now doctor have suggested him to take insulin. Now question is if he start taking insulin and the sugar level comes in control then he need to continue it or not?. While taking insulin if sugar level comes in control than he has to continue or stop taking insulin?
My wife is 49 yrs. She Whict undergoing operation for removal of gall bladder by laproscopy procedure the main bileduct got severed just below the Y junction. So under open surgery hepatic JEJUNOSTOMY was done in 2004. Thereafter she has been getting attacks of Chollengitis. She under went balloon Dilatation under DSA in 2012 for relief from stricture and blockage of duct. She had no attacks of chollengitis after that until oct 2015. Another round of Balloon Dilatation was done on 26 Nov2015. After the operation she suffered by SEPSIS and had ACITIS. Fortunately she recovered and is now recuperating. What should we do to strengthen the Liver in particular and improve immunity and energy in general?
Many people believe that drinking water right after eating fruits is bad for health as it can cause flatulence and pain. Is it ok to drink water immediately after eating fruits or its a myth?
He's 12 years old. He don't like studies, but he knows how to operate computer and mobiles. He doesn't feel pain or don't know what he's doing. He behaves like a 4 years boy. Is that normal for the dyslexic children or does he have any mental issues?
I have osteoarthritis diagnosed before 1 year and taken calcimax tabs and D3 for 3 months. No pain no swelling till today. What medicine should I take now. Please advice me.
Sir I am 21 old male and my weight is 46 kg how to gain my weight and muscles please tell me a proper diet chat.
For e.g.i am suffering from dry cough for the lost 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
For longer duration of sexual intercourse I take pill is that harmful for me. Is yes then what are disadvantaged occur from it. Please give me advice because without that pill my intercourse is not limit more than 30 sec.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine abnormalities or Incompetent cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated thyroid problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
Related Tip: "Miscarriage - Ways To Recover"