Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ian DsouzaYour feedback matters!
I want to quit smoking so what should I do for it and if I do not do that then which I have to prefer and what is the symptoms of lung cancer can you please answer me?
Hi. My left breast has been feeling heavy and tight for 2 days now, and it has also been paining me. What should I do? My periods are weeks away as well.
I am 60 years having smoking habits since last 35 years. There is no problem right now. Getting checked every year tests are OK. Being smoker, possibility of development of cancer in any part of body. As precautionary measures tests to beconcducted to know any cancerous growth in body.
Hello sir, I'm 26 year's old I have found my right side breast is small and left side is big is it cancer. Please tell me.
I am suffering from an enlarged prostate (36 cc) since about an year. I am a 63 yr. Old married male living in Ghaziabad. Canyon advise the Ayurvedic treatment. Regards Vijay Kumar Aggarwal 9868805168.
Sir, I have gone through turp prostate gland surgery. Four months passed. Urine flow is very slow. Urine is not clear at a time. No sign of blood and other things.
The lungs are amongst the hardest working organs in the body. They expand and contract upto 20 times a minute to supply oxygen which is distributed to tissues all across the body and expel carbon di oxide which is created through out the body. Cancer in the lungs is common and people who smoke are at the highest risk of contracting lung cancer. The risk of lung cancer increases with the duration of smoking period and the number of cigarettes smoked. The silver lining through is that if one quits this habit even after several years, one can significantly reduce the chances of developing lung cancer. A new cough persisting for many weeks, coughing blood even small amounts, shortness of breath, chest pain, wheezing, hoarseness, unexpected weight loss, bone pain and headache were some of the symptoms in advanced stage of the disease.
My sister's age is 14. She is having something hard in her both breast. While touching there something feels hard. Is there any risk?
Dear sir, Recently is caught Cancer into uterus, may it be survived permanently by surgery? If so pls confirm us right way. Regards S. K. Biswas.
I Have fibroadenoma in left breast in benign nature. Doctor advised surgery. No tuberculosis, no malignancy. Can you please suggest if only surgery is the option.
My age is 29, I am smoking from last 10 years now I am feeling little uneasiness in my throat. Is the chances of cancer.
While pressing my breast I get watery discharge my prolactin test n thyroid test were normal m taking opiprol 50 mg n nexito plus 0.5 mg m really worried is it breast cancer no lump in breast freaking out.
My mother having neuro fibromatosis type 2. Now she having lower cranial nerve schwanomma. Doctors are plan for gamma knife surgery. They are fix frame and do the mri suddenly they tell gamma knife coil is not working. After that they cancel surgery and remove the frame. They give another date for surgery with in 5 days. Is there any problem for refixing the frame with in shot period. Now she very panic about for fixing of frame and pain. Please give a solution for these refixing of frame.
My weight is 80 kg. My height is 6ft. My age is 23. My question is. What are the test to detect the adrenal gland cancer in the body. Please answer.
Sir" my pennis is something pain for all time for (3 years). I am 2 urologist consultant Dr. privately. Dr. speaking nothing everything ok. Dr. prescribe urine (CST test) and prostate test. Urine and prostate report good. But I am not satisfied. Now I am pain for every time. No solution. Sir please help me. Very problem feeling every day. Now we should I do. Now" what test for freely satisfied or solution for my life or future. please help me sir.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of Indian medicine wherein it is believed that when there is an imbalance in one of the three doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), diseases start to occur. The three doshas represent three physiological states of human beings. Here are some well-known Ayurvedic herbs which are known to cure various cancers such as colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen (a natural stress reliever), the reason why it is used to treat many diseases. Ashwagandha is able to inhibit the growth of tumorous cells and even slows down the growth of cancerous cells.
- Garlic: Garlic is a very powerful herb in treating cancer and it has been in use since ages now. Raw garlic, garlic juice and even soups made of garlic have all been used to treat cancer in people of all ages. In addition to colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system, garlic can even cure brain cancer without harming the brain's good cells. This is also another medication which can be used with a large variety of illnesses.
- Celandine: Celandine is a type of a poppy seed. It is known to treat colon cancer well as well as many other diseases due to the fact that it boosts the immune system. Asthma and atherosclerosis are some of the other diseases treated by this herb.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the best herbs in the world when it comes to treating various cancers. The circumins present in turmeric make the cancer cells destroy themselves.
- Green tea: Green tea is yet another healing remedy for various diseases. It has been said that green tea does not only have the ability to stop cancerous cells from growing, but it can also kill the cancerous cells without harming your body greatly. Green tea also helps in curing brain tumors completely.