Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ian DsouzaYour feedback matters!
I have infected galactocele 25 cc in my right Breast, will it be cured by medicine? My baby is now one month.
I think I have prostate enlargement because I can urinate smoothly and I don't have the stone also.what to do
If a person in has a heart cancer and blood clots comes through mouth with saliva then what's this signifies? Please suggest me properly please.
Mere breasts mei hmesha pain rhta hai or bhot heavy sa feel hota hai. Jb letne k baad uthti hu to bhot dard hota hai.
I'm 19 years old, female. I got my underarms waxed a week ago. Now I have got swollen lymph nodes in my right armpit. What medicines should I take?
My father got prostate surgery on 14/12/2016. Nowadays he is facing problem of constipation, is there any remedy for it, is it the side effects of surgery.
What is the treatment for various tumors in body? Why they are coming for all ages groups? Any responses.
My PSA level is 10.47 and USG report says that the size of my Prostrate is 73cc. On going through the report The doctor advised me to go for Prostrate biopsy. Though the biopsy report which was done on 09.01. 2016 reveals negative results but immediately after the test was done I suffered UTI infection with blockage of urine. Accordingly I had to be admitted in hospital during the period from 12.01. 2016 to 18.01. 2016. During my stay at hospital I was treated with i. V. Antibiotic (piperacillin and tazobactam) and has been discharged on 19.01. 2016 with Catheter in situ and advised to go for MRI –Prostate. Accordingly, On 30.01. 2016 I have been undergone with MRI and the report is as under I)Prostatomegaly with benign prostatic hyperplasia Ii)Ill-defined T2W hypointense mildly enhancing areas in peripheral zone of prostate right side towards base-PIRADS 3/5. Kindly explain me if there is any possibility of malignancy in the report.
Dear doctor, my aunt is suffering from breast cancer .treatment is going on. Is it possible to remove her breast so that she can escape from cancer?
I have pain in my left breast but not always when I push it I feel pain I leave breast feeding from one year. Tell me is this symptom of breast cancer please tell me what am I do.
Hi sir my friend is being suffer from lung cancer stage 1 but he never smoke or drink he is now currently undergoing radio therapies in well known hospital. Is it safe and what is the best way to get cure how is ayurvedic treatment.
Dear Dr. My sister whose age is 27 years, in her head there is a small ball which is soft like a balloon filed with water, but there is no any pain, the ball is minimum 2 to 3 years old, shes body is too slim, please suggest me what to do ?
Hi doctor, I was affected by lymphoma first stage past 5 years before. So I took chemotherapy and radiation. Now I'm perfectly cured from that. But I lose my hair. I did not have dense hair after I took chemotherapy and radiation. Is there is any possibility to get back my hair naturally or I have to move with plantation? Please suggest me. Now I'm only 25.
Lungs are the most important organ of our body that has the responsibility of taking in the oxygen and releasing out carbon dioxide. When cancer develops in it, the entire body gets imbalanced. Lung cancer leads to more death than any other type of cancer, which is why identifying the symptoms and knowing the causes are instrumental in obtaining a timely diagnosis as well as in prevention of this disease.
Symptoms of Lung Cancer
In the early stages:
Loss of appetite
Sudden weight loss
Coughing up blood
In the later stages:
Sever chest pain
Causes of Lung Cancer:
- Smoking: People who smoke are more prone to lung cancer. With the increase in the number of cigarettes you smoke, your chances of getting lung cancer increase too. People who don't smoke but are surrounded by the smokers also have high chances of being affected by this form of cancer.
- Exposure to Asbestos: Asbestos is a group of mineral, which is present naturally in the environment. Lung cancer can occur due to the inhalation and ingestion of asbestos fibers.
- Exposure to Ranon Gas: Ranon is a radioactive gas, which is formed naturally on decaying of radioactive elements. It is found in low levels in the air that we breathe and the water that we drink. Consumption of air and water having this gas leads to lung cancer.
- High Levels of Air Pollution: Presence of high levels of dust particles and pollutants in the air that we breathe can cause lung cancer. 1-2% of lung cancer is caused because of it.
- High Levels of Arsenic in Drinking Water: Consuming water with arsenic content is harmful as it directly affects the lungs and when the arsenic content is too high, it may lead to lung cancer.
- Exposure to Chemicals: Exposure to certain chemicals like uranium, coal products, gasoline, diesel exhaust and mustard gas can also cause lung cancer.
Family History of Lung Cancer: Chances of getting lung cancer increase if your parents, child or siblings are already prone to lung cancer.