Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. I.N. Sawant
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. I.N. SawantYour feedback matters!
Hi, I would like to know about height growing tips. I am 5.6 and I want to increase more. Please Suggest.
Can Green Tea cause Migraines to happen. I am suffering from strange (head+eye) pains (ONE SIDED. Basically these are my list of problems: 1. Digestive problems of gas, bloating and sudden stomach pains that may lost from 30 mins to 1 hour and then slowly fade away. 2. I have a Pimple problem which has now subsided and reduced. Still I get active pimples on my back (backne) and upper arms. 3. I have developed this new headache type one-sided pains. Is there toxins in blood and any recommended body tests.
Kidneys stones occur as a result of accumulation of mineral deposits in the kidneys. The size of a kidney stone may vary from person to person and they are noticed only if they create a blockage in the kidney. Apart from the kidneys, they may occur in the urethra, ureters and the bladder. Kidney stones only cause pain when they are pushed into the ureters.
Homeopathy is a system that focuses on treating the cause of the disease and hence is a holistic method of treatment. The various homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience intense pain while urinating; it also helps if you have a constant urge to urinate. You may also notice blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris: If you suffer from pain in the kidney resulting from the kidney stone located on the left portion of your body, then this remedy is prescribed. You may also experience stiffness in the kidney region in the early hours of the morning. You may also have a bubbling sensation that worsens while moving your body.
- Sarsaparilla: If you are passing white colored deposits in your urine, then sarsaparilla is used to treat the condition. You may also experience intense pain after urinating.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is a deep acting remedy that is recommended if you pass red deposits through your urine. You may experience very strong urges to urinate at night along with intense pain in the back that gets better after urinating. The pain from the kidney stones tends to worsen during the afternoon.
- Benzoic acid: If you show symptoms, such as dark brown urine and high uric acid levels in the body, then this remedy is recommended to treat the condition. Benzoic acid also helps in optimizing the levels of uric acid in the body.
- ColoCynthis: This remedy is recommended if you experience intense pain in the urethra while passing stools. You may also pass crystals in your urine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Knee replacement surgery — also known as knee arthroplasty (ARTH-row-plas-tee) — can help relieve pain and restore function in severely diseased knee joints. During knee replacement, a surgeon cuts away damaged bone and cartilage from your thighbone, shinbone and kneecap and replaces it with an artificial joint made of metal alloys, high-grade plastics and polymers.
Why is it done?
The most common reason for knee replacement surgery is to relieve severe pain caused by osteoarthritis. People who need knee replacement surgery usually have problems walking, climbing stairs, and getting in and out of chairs. Some also have moderate or severe knee pain at rest.
The procedure begins with you being administered general anesthesia, after which, an incision of 9-12 inches is made on the knee. The part of the joint that has been damaged is gotten rid of, following which the surfaces of the bone are redesigned to hold an artificial joint. Cement is used to attach the artificial joint to the shin, knee cap and the thigh bone. Once the fitting is complete, the artificial joint is supported by the surrounding muscles.
For most people, knee replacement provides pain relief, improved mobility and a better quality of life. Talk with your doctor about what you can expect from knee replacement surgery.
Three to six weeks after surgery, you generally can resume most daily activities, such as shopping and light housekeeping. Driving is also possible at around three weeks if you can bend your knee far enough to sit in a car and if you have enough muscle control to operate the brakes and accelerator.
After you've recovered, you can enjoy a variety of low-impact activities, such as walking, swimming, golfing or biking. But you should avoid higher impact activities — such as jogging, skiing, tennis and sports that involve contact or jumping. Talk to your doctor about your limitations.
The duration of the hospital stay is around 2-3 days. The effects of the surgery start becoming noticeable within a month of the surgery being carried out. Initially, you may require walking aids. It takes about 5-6 weeks to regain your ability to walk without any external or physical support.
You will have to undergo physical therapy after the surgery to improve your muscle strength. The physiotherapist may prescribe various exercises to strengthen the muscles around the knees. You need to follow certain precautions after the surgery; squatting and kneeling become certain activities which you should avoid. Avoid activities that places undue stress on the knees. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.