Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. I K RamchandaniYour feedback matters!
I'm having hair fall problems once in every three months. I'm using tressemme spa rejuvenation shampoo for the past month. But hair fall is started again. Please advise me whether I need to change my shampoo? My hair is frizzy and dry.
Sir I have problem with my hair. My hair is too much falling and being empty in some area and also very thin. And it's going white. Sir please suggest some medicine and oil for white hair and emptiness hair.
I have themal (small white patch) on my face and am using momate ointment as per doctor advise for past 20 days but still themal is not removed from my face. Kindly advise.
I have a dark skin tone and there are blemishes under my eyes. I want to remove those blemishes and get a brighter lightened skin. Is it possible to achieve them naturally? And, what period of time is required for achieving them? Please help.
Last summer I have seen white circles on my back (both sides). I have consulted a dermatologist and applied ketoconazole cream. Now it's 2 months and still the white marks are left behind. How to get rid of this.
The colour of my hairs is changing from last 2 months. They are loosing their shine and now looks dry and rough and changed to brown also. Please suggest me either I can use shampoo or not?
Hello doctor A deep scare on my nose it is 1 or 2 inches long 1 years ago I fall on bucket which cause I have deep wound I used scare remover medicine which is prescribed by doctor but no effect Which cause my face is looking ugly So doctor plzz suggest any full proof treatment which remove my scare completely.
Remedies for Premature Greying of Hair
Premature greying is when hair loses its natural pigmentation at an early age
- Lack of nutrition to the scalp due to improper diet
- Deficiency in vitamins like:
- Vitamin B
- Not cleaning the scalp regularly
- Using very hot water while washing hair
- Excessive blow drying
- Regular usage of hair dyes
- Hereditary condition
1.Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberries
- Cut, deseed and crush 4-5 Indian gooseberries to a paste
- Apply this paste on the scalp
- Leave it for 15-20 min
- Wash hair with normal water
2.Natural home remedy using curry leaves and coconut oil
- Take 7-8 crushed curry leaves
- Add 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- Heat this mixture for 5-7 min
- Strain the mixture
- Massage on scalp when lukewarm
3.Natural home remedy using lemon juice and almond oil
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Add 2 tsp of almond oil
- Mix well
- Massage on the scalp
Massage scalp regularly with warm Gingely oil or coconut oil to prevent premature greying
My forehead full of black. Even I have some black marks in my face. How can I clear it. please help me to clear this.
How to get rid of dark lip fastly. How to make pink glowing lips. Pls suggest foods and methods for that.
Everyone desires a beautiful glowing skin, but a certain amount of effort and dedication is needed to achieve that. Apart from a basic skin care routine, you also need to eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle to flaunt that inner glow. Making sure that your skin is safe, considering the pollution and the free radicals you expose your skin to, is important too.
Knowing the answers to certain questions can really benefit your skin. Read on to find out the most important questions you should definitely keep in mind on your next visit to the dermatologist.
- Do you have any symptoms of sun damage: Sunspots are the most common signs of overexposure to sunlight, which can be easily noticed if they are on your face, hands, or legs. But there are areas on your body which might be affected and are not visible like back, ear, and feet. Let your dermatologist check your skin for any signs, because negligence can lead to skin cancer.
- Why are you breaking out frequently: Instead of applying numerous anti-acne products and trying out home remedies, it is better to seek guidance from a dermatologist. There can be various reasons for acne like hormonal fluctuations, skin care products, poor diet, etc. The dermatologist can figure out the reason and provide suitable medications to help you effectively deal with acne.
- Is your current skin care routine suitable for you: There is always something new in the market and you might be tempted to try them. No matter what the product claims, you need to get a heads up from your dermatologist before using them because they can cause harmful reactions to your skin or lead to break out. A dermatologist's job is to examine your skin and determine the issues to recommend appropriate products that can target the problem areas. On your next visit, be sure to carry your current skin care products to know whether they are working for you.
- Do your moles look suspicious: If any of your moles have changed over time, then you must get it checked. The common symptoms of melanoma are moles with uneven color, large diameter and asymmetrical border.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"