Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 20 years old and my hairs are too smooth and weak which causes hair fall what can I do? I want tight and strong hair.
My skin is dull for this season. Give me some information to avoid this problem. please give me solution..
I am suffering from acne n pit problem since 5 years. My skin. Has become much sensitive using facial dermaroller n facewash .is there complete cure to it?
Im 21 years boy height 5.6 I facing hair fall problems from last 3 months and also facing white hairs prom so please give suggestion what can I do?
doctor I'm suffering from hair fall is there is any natural way to stop this hair fall and gain new hairs?
What is the natural exercise or yoga to keep my face young always and what foods helps me to keep my face glow always.
Sir I have acne on my face as well I'm facing huge hair fall now a days what remedies can you give me to prevent this.
I am only 21 but my almost hair are white, since I was 15 m facing this problem. This is heredity problem but I m facing this more than anyone in my family.
I have extreme dandruff. I've seen over a dozen dermatologists and docs but no help. I have also gone bald twice, but it did not help. I hve severe hairfall and itching too. Please help.
Genital warts refer to small (sometimes invisible), cauliflower shaped bumps, which form around the genital region and severely affect the moist tissues around the concerned region. Genital warts are more common in sexually active people and are one of the most commonly transmitted sexual diseases. The virus responsible for the disease, Human Papillomavirus can also cause other serious disorders such as genital cancers.
Genital warts can occur in both the genders. The virus generally spreads through sexual intercourse. In men, warts appear around the scrotum, the tip of the penis or the anus. In women, warts might form around the vaginal walls, the cervix or around the anal canal. If you had any form of oral contact with the genitals of an already infected person, genital warts can form around your throat or mouth.
The symptoms of genital warts are as follows:
1. Severe itchy sensation and discomfort around the genital areas.
2. Bleeding during sexual intercourse
3. Formation of numerous small, grey bumps around the genital region
Genital warts are caused by genital HPV’s, which are transmitted, primarily through sexual contact. In most of the cases, the immune system is able to combat the virus and makes you less susceptible to this disorder.
However, you might be at an increased risk of developing genital warts because of the following reasons:
1. Engaging in unprotected sex, that too with different partners.
2. Past history of other sexually transmitted infection
3. Being sexually active from an early age
4. Having unprotected sexual intercourse without being aware of one’s medical history
The treatment for genital warts depends on the severity of the condition. If the warts are causing significant pain and discomfort for you, your doctor might opt for one of the following procedures to get rid of the same:
1. Application of Imiquimod creams around the affected area might help treat the condition.
2. A regulated application of ‘Trichloroacetic’ acid on the affected areas might help to burn off the genital warts.
3. Application of a solution of ‘Podophyllin’ on the affected areas might help destroying the soft tissues around the genital areas.
4. If your warts are significantly large in size or do not respond well to medications, you can also opt for surgical excision or laser therapies to get rid of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.