Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Huzeifa HussainYour feedback matters!
Hi my name I raja age 33 my eye sight is very weak my both eyes num is -8 so I can do lasik but still my number not stable.
What are the charges for lasik laser of cylindrical no 4.75 both eyes (myopia) and how much time patient have to undergo precautions? How much age required for it? Yours affectionately.
I Am Facing Red Eye Problem For 2 Days. I Don't Go To Any Doctor And Don't Use Any medicine Yet. Is Anything Serious? Should I Check It Up?
Please suggest me what to do. My eyes vision is getting blurred day by day and I wear a spectacle of - 1.5 in both eyes. Can anyone please suggest me what to do naturally to improve vision? 1) Suggest me what to do or eat? 2) Suggest me what not to do or eat?
I am 22 years old. My eyes are getting red automatically for last few days. I am also having some visualization problem. I don't have any problem. What should I do?
Does patching of good eye help reduce squint in the other eye? What are other options available to reduce squint in eye.
What does the term" cataract mature mean. Pl explain. How long can one wait to get the cataract operated?(i've been diagnised with cataract 2 months ago? Please Advise.
I am planning to undergo lasik surgery next month. I have stage 4 tonsils too. Is it advisable to undergo surgery two months after my lasik surgery.
My eye is swelled from last 4 or 5 days. It is totally red now and the swelling is from ear to nose. It is paining and burning lot. Can you tell me what happened and what is the treatment? Yesterday and tomorrow water is coming from eye like tears. I am having allergy tablets also so please suggest me treatment keeping in mind that thing.
Due to less slip or extra writing on book my right eye becomes red and irritate nxt day what should I do now it is from 2-3 days.
I have sight From my child onwards I want to go for operation. If operation done how many days I have to take rest?
Hello. Sir/Mam. Sometimes my right eye having squint problem. Since I was fallen down from 1st floor at the age of 1 year. It was normal as I born. I don't have any appearance or vision issues, but its feel very awkward in front of public, friends while talking to them. Its results my poor performance and increases stage fear. Now my questions are. Am I able to do my right eye as normal. Any treatment. Any type glasses to wear. Any eyes exercise. .Thank you for giving valuable moments.
I am struggling with my red eyes daily someone says it as a dust allergy but it is too irritating what can I do?
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age. Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
Foods for eye health
Carrots really are good for your eyes. So are spinach, nuts, oranges, beef, fish, whole grains, and many other foods in a healthy diet. Look for foods with antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins c, e, and beta-carotene; as well as zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Research shows those nutrients may make age-related macular degeneration less likely.