Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Huzeifa Hussain
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Huzeifa HussainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering by eye pain in the night because of welding lights please suggests me the solution of it urgently.
Good morning sir I have a problem with the eyes i.e when I was using my laptop for longer time I am getting pain .If I am not using there is no problem. But I had lot of work with the laptop for my studies. So what should I want to do to avoid this eye pain.
I have specs and I have front viewing weak vision. During normal days my vision is fine and I am able to see without any problem, I do not weak specs constantly. At the time of office work load or long study hours my vision gets blurred, I cannot see things properly. Word full page seems as if it is black due to which I am not able to focus at things properly. It has been around 4-5 years since I am suffering this. I have consulted eye specialist many times and each time I got a new pair of plus power and this did not worked out for me. Due to this prolonged suffering the things had become worse, now even if think that my vision would get blurred suddenly I feel change in the shape of my eye lens and the vision gets blurred instantly. What shall I do, I am in deep trouble as my exams are near and I am not able to study at night, during the day time in sunlight I am able to study and focus but not for too long and during the night I am unable to study at all. Please help.
Few weeks back my father had a surgery for brain haemmorage, luckily surgery went well and now he is far better but the only problem is" double vision" i. E double images of things that are few metres away. Sometimes he is able to see things properly but sometimes the dual vision comes back. Neurophysician and the eye specialist says that it will recover with time. Should I discuss the case with some other doctors as well or is it a serious or a permanent issue? Just need a second opinion about that. Thank you.
I have blepheritis on my eyes, as said by a physician since over 6 years. How would I get rid of this? Is it possible to recover from it completely? Thank you.
I'm a 23-year-old male experiencing irritation in eyes probably due to prolonged durations of working on the laptop. How can I soothe my eyes and feel fresh?
I had very red eyes when I get up today in morning and its really paining me when I see some lighten thing. So please tell solution for it.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.