Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Husain Ahmed Siddiqui
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Husain Ahmed SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
In last one week I got sudden shock like pain at left side bottom of my chest foR about 1-2s (3 times I got pain like that in different days), s this serious problem whether I want to consult doctor pls suggest.
I am 39 years male.in cholesterol report what does ldh cholesterol mean? My value of the same is 140.
Hello respected doctor just 11 days back I had visited to one of my friend who just came from U.S and I explained him about my chest congestion and he advised me to smoke something which I really regret now he said that weed is totally safe n even Dr. prescribe it. It was my first experience and everything was soo scary I was feeling depersonalized and lack of coordination in brain even today 11 days passed am feeling extreme depression and not much feelings like taste of food happiness or anger jealous am not getting such feeling always I feel to cry I want my normal life back as if I've never smoked it, did it damage my brain I can't recollect things can't think or analyse things brain fog don't feel like going to my professional classes on third day I visit a Dr. for breathing problem I was given voveran injection and 4 days back I took nexito10 please help me did it damaged my brain can I be back to normal state? Am on bp tab met xl 12.5.
WHAT DOES BELOW REPORT MEANS. AM I ON HIGH RISK OF HEART disease. I DO not EAT OILY FOOD THAN HOW IT COMES serum cholesterol is 204 and serum triglyceride is 99 HDL cholesterol is 38 VLDL cholesterol IS 19.8 LDL cholesterol IS 146.20 TOTAL cholesterol / HDL RATIO 5.37.
I always have Pain left side in Chest. I have Done the ECG Test was Normal. But I Noticed that whenever I am in Stress the Pain will Start. My Cholesterol Level is a bit high n Uric Acid is also high. Do I have a Heart Problem. What Should I Do. Please Suggest.
I take paracetamol nd my fever get low but I got pain in my chest it is gastric pain which is cause by medicine what should I do sir.
There's feeling of mild pain in ma chest. Why is it so? Its not always but sometimes in middle of something it just start not too much but it distract.
I am male married 30 yrs, and my bp normally remains 140/100 when I take telmisartan 40 and when I leave it remains 160/120 and now I am taking this medicine after all blood tests and even renal ct. All tests are normal, doctor said just take this medicine everyday once for remaining life, I am not satisfied, I feel acidity all day while kn medicine and I feel backache and extreme legs pain in the evening.
A holter is a a 24-48 hour hour ECG that is used to evaluate disturbances in the rhythm of your heart. A holter monitor is a little, battery controlled therapeutic gadget that measures your heart's actions, for example, rate and cadence. Your specialist may request that you utilize one, in case that they require more data about how your heart functions, that a normal electrocardiogram (EKG) cannot give them. Twenty four hour holter monitoring is an important test to record your heart's rate and cadence for twenty four hours.
You wear the holter small monitor for twelve to forty-eight hours as you continue with your usual everyday routine. This gadget has cathodes and electrical leads like a standard ECG. It can get your heart's rate and beat as well as when you feel neck pains or display indications of an unpredictable pulse or arrhythmia.
Here is how it usually works:
- The holter monitor is very small. It is marginally bigger than a deck of playing cards. A few leads or wires, are attached to your body like an ECG. The leads connect with cathodes that are put on the skin of your chest with a paste like gel. The metal anodes direct your heart's movement through the wires and into the holter screen.
- You wear a little pocket around your neck that holds the recorder. It is important to keep the monitor near your body during the testing time frame to ensure the readings are precise.
- You will get guidelines that disclose how to deal with your monitor and what not to do while you are wearing it. It is vital to abstain from activities, such as washing, exercising, or running, while you are wearing the screen.
- You are urged to take an interest in your typical routine during the holter twenty-four-hour test. You will be coordinated to record your routine in a journal.
- A 24-hour holter test is effortless. Make sure to record any pain, fast pulse, or other cardiovascular symptoms you have during the testing period. Keep the Holter dry to guarantee it works properly. Scrub down or shower before your arrangement to have the screen fitted and do not apply any moisturizers or creams. Stay away from exercises that may lead to the screen getting wet.
- Electrical fields may meddle with the capacity of the holter screen. Keep away from zones of high voltage while wearing the screen.
The results can somewhat be determined as follows:
- After the suggested testing time allotment has passed, you will come back to your specialist's office to have the holter monitor removed. Your specialist will read your movement and examine the aftereffects of the screen. Depending upon the results of the test, you may need to experience additional testing before a conclusion is made.
- The holter monitor may uncover underlying disturbances in your heart rate that may go unnoticed and will help your doctor in treatment of the condition. This is an a very informative and useful tests specially if you have irregular heart beats, fast heart beats, unexplained dizziness or fainting.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!