Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Husain Ahmed SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
What we do in case of heart failure in the late night conditions. Do we provide them adrenaline for the emergency or can we give a other drug like ace inhibitor. Do we save the patients or we give them shock for the new life. What type of drug should given to ashtama patients. Give a proper treatment for the hairloss. How we change the heredity change in case of hairloss. Give a reason for occurring skin diseases.
Doctor I have some issue like I can feel my heart beat and my heart beat increase when I do some pressure works like weight lifting or heavy movements. I examined ecg and echo screening both Wr normal. I had chest pain when examined with the gastro Doctor they told some acid get more produce in your body due to tat I am get chest pain. Am I facing this problem by gastric or cardio problem.
My age is 24 and my weight is 80 I have high blood pressure 160/100 what are all the ways to reduce my BP, but I took this test when I was suffering from fever. Can anyone help me to overcome this? Am so worried because of this.
I am a software engineer. Most of the time I use to sit and do the work. Due to that, my hips are deposited with fat. Please advise some tips to reduce hip cholesterol.
Dr. I have problems with my sleeping and I cannot sleep well at night and also have gas treble and low Bp at night What I could do.
My father age is 70 years approx and he has 4 blockage in his heart. Where is the free by pass surgery in india?
Minor Gastric problem. Please let me know home remedies. Does it affect heart. I'feel am getting some pain while I eat non veg enough.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is common in pregnant women, even in those who have no previous history of high blood pressure. This leads to complications in about 6 to 10% of all pregnancies around the world. High blood pressure may develop before or after conception and as such needs special medical attention.
Hypertension prevents sufficient flow of blood to the placenta and this inhibits the normal growth of the fetus. This could result in low birth weight of the child. However, if diagnosed in time and treated properly, hypertension does not affect the child's health too much. There are various types of hypertension during pregnancies, such as:
- Gestational hypertension: This type of hypertension is developed about 20 weeks after conception. There is no abnormality in urine or any signs of other organ damage (as is common with hypertension during pregnancy) but the condition can worsen and complicate very quickly. Pregnant women below the age of 20 and above the age of 40 are often diagnosed with high levels of blood pressure. Women who have heart or kidney conditions before pregnancy and women carrying more than one child are also likely to develop gestational hypertension.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is high blood pressure which develops around 20 weeks before conception and does not normalize within 12 weeks after childbirth. The patient may also have been suffering from high blood pressure for a long time but the complications appear only during pregnancy because high blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms without an associated condition.
- Chronic hypertension superimposed with Preeclampsia: Women who have hypertension before pregnancy may develop even higher blood pressure levels during pregnancy. This leads to several health disorders like frequent headaches, fatigue and depression.
- Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia is often a serious complication of gestational pregnancy and affects about 5% to 7% of all pregnancies globally. Gestational pregnancy does not always develop into preeclampsia but it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time to avoid the complication. Women who have conceived for the first time or have a history of hypertension in the family are at a greater risk of preeclampsia. The symptoms of the condition are throbbing headaches, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdominal region and shortness of breath.
For e. G.I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I an suffering from headache for last 5 days and I also suffered from the pain of heart. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am suffering from pain in chest, for severe gas problem. I missed last 2 days toilet, what should I do now? I am 22 years old.
My wife is 47 years old. She has following problems: Thyroid (Hypo) High Blood pressure, Sugar type 2 Have knee pain and ankle pain. Gas problem Her gall bladder is eliminated. Has chest pain while walking (ECG report was normal) She is suffering from all these problem for last 5-7 years. Please advise with special advise for my knee joint pain.
My heart is beating so fast when I lie-down. I couldn't sleep properly because I feel very uncomfortable hearing heartbeat. Is it something which require medication?
Hi, My Age is 29 & Weight is 75. I have Digital BP Monitor, and I check My Blood Pressure Daily Morning and Night, From Past 3 Days, my blood pressure measurements for consecutive days are, 151/83mmHg, 145/85mmHg, & 160/90mmHg, respectively, Please Let me know are there any danger signs? What should I do to prevent from it? Please suggest.
High Blood Pressure : Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
Stroke : An area of plaque can rupture, causing a blood clot to form. If the clot is close to your brain, it can block the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain and cause a stroke. The risk of having a stroke rises as BMI increases.
Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes is a disease in which the body's blood glucose, or blood sugar, level is too high. In type 2 diabetes, the body's cells don't use insulin properly. At first, the body reacts by making more insulin. Over time, however, the body can't make enough insulin to control its blood sugar level. Diabetes is a leading cause of early death, CHD, stroke, kidney disease, and blindness. Most people who have type 2 diabetes are overweight.
Abnormal Blood Fats : If you're overweight or obese, you're at increased risk of having abnormal levels of blood fats. These include high levels of triglycerides and LDL ("bad") cholesterol and low levels of HDL ("good") cholesterol. Abnormal levels of these blood fats are a risk factor for CHD.
Metabolic Syndrome : A diagnosis of metabolic syndrome is made if you have at least three of the following risk factors:
• A large waistline. This is called abdominal obesity or "having an apple shape." Having extra fat in the waist area is a greater risk factor for CHD than having extra fat in other parts of the body, such as on the hips.
• A higher than normal triglyceride level (or you're on medicine to treat high triglycerides).
• A lower than normal HDL cholesterol level (or you're on medicine to treat low HDL cholesterol).
• Higher than normal blood pressure (or you're on medicine to treat high blood pressure).
• Higher than normal fasting blood sugar (or you're on medicine to treat diabetes).
Cancer : Being overweight or obese raises your risk for colon, breast, endometrial, and gallbladder cancers.
Osteoarthritis : Osteoarthritis is a common joint problem of the knees, hips, and lower back. The condition occurs if the tissue that protects the joints wears away. Extra weight can put more pressure and wear on joints, causing pain.
Sleep Apnea : Sleep apnea is a common disorder in which you have one or more pauses in breathing or shallow breaths while you sleep. A person who has sleep apnea may have more fat stored around the neck. This can narrow the airway, making it hard to breathe.
Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome : Obesity hypoventilation syndrome (OHS) is a breathing disorder that affects some obese people. In OHS, poor breathing results in too much carbon dioxide (hypoventilation) and too little oxygen in the blood (hypoxemia). OHS can lead to serious health problems and may even cause death.
Reproductive Problems: Obesity can cause menstrual issues and infertility in women & low sperm count in male.
Gallstones : Gallstones They're mostly made of cholesterol. Gallstones can cause stomach or back pain. People who are overweight or obese are at increased risk of having gallstones. Also, being overweight may result in an enlarged gallbladder that doesn't work well.
Treatment or precautions to avoid Obesity:
1. Diets : to promote weight loss are generally divided into four categories: low-fat, low-carbohydrate, low-calorie, and very low calorie
2. Exercise : muscles consume energy derived from both fat and glycogen. Due to the large size of leg muscles, walking, running, and cycling, increase muscle mass in Gym are the most effective means of exercise to reduce body fat.