Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Humaria Sayed

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Humaria Sayed Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Humaria Sayed
Dr. Humaria Sayed is an experienced Dentist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can visit her at Oasis Dental Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Humaria Sayed and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Indian Dental Association


Book Clinic Appointment

Oasis Dental Clinic

#7, Building No 6, Al-Mina Society,Landmark: Amrut Nagar, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Humaria Sayed

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

There is gap in my teeth front side. Ia there any solution to fill the gaps with out any damage/change the original teeth.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, the gap between teeth can be closed by: 1. Orthodontic (braces) treatment which is the best and most conservative treatment. Visit an orthodontist and get it checked. 2. Veneers 3. Crowns. It is better to see the case clinically for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Nagpur
dentistry is not just about filling , tooth removal, root canal treatment, its way to big than our imagination, if we know the right value of our teeth
3 people found this helpful

I have duodenal ulcer in my stomach. What should be my diet plan? How long will it take to heal? Any other information will be helpful as well.

General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid spicy food in your diet and Also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet for three months and take liquid diet only for two weeks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 45 year old female and have noticed large gaps between by teeth and gum reduction. What is the simplest and non painful method to rectify the same?

BDS, Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Certified Implantologist
Dentist, Surat
You need to visit a dentist to find out exact cause and different treatment options. All the dental treatment are painless now a days. So visit a dentist as early as possible.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have done rct during that my mouth is not opening widely it is about two fingers it is serious problem I am suffering from one month please give me afvice can I consukt with other dr? what should I do I am worried about that so much

MFDS RCPS (Glasgow), MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, BDS
Dentist, Delhi
Restricted mouth opening may happen after dental treatment due to several reasons 1. Muscle spasm due to the local anaesthetic administration 2. Aggravation of a preexisting subclinical jaw joint dysfunction 3. Recurrent, spreading infection 4. Inflammation in the muscles of the jaws etc. Treatment depends upon the actual cause in each case. Please see your dentist for an evaluation. If you or the dentist or both are uncertain of the diagnosis, you may consult an oral & maxillofacial surgeon. As far as a second opinion is concerned, it is your right and prerogative and you can definitely get one. Most times, though, the problem can be sorted out. So do not worry. See your dentist first. They might actually be able to direct you to an appropriate specialist as necessary.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the procedure to treat the problem where the soft tissue above the big teeth (daadh) comes out from its place due to the cavity of the daadh.

Dentist, Jaipur
Hello, if there is a cavity in your molars (daadh) then you need to visit a dentist to fill it soon also for gum problem you need to ask for cleaning of mouth.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from sensitivity for few month. I also have cavity in my teeth. Please given proper suggestion.

Homeopath, Bareilly
Avoid taking too chilled or too hot food items and also avoid taking more sweets. Brush teeth twice daily. Take homeopathic stahysagria 30, 4 dose daily.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to remove strains on the teeth. Brushing twice a day is not resolving the issue. Please help.

Dentist, Raipur
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in tooth since last 3days. Tooth is carious. And pain is throbbing type. So what should I do?

Dentist, Jamshedpur
As per your complains and symptoms, you have caries with pulpitus. Get an x-ray done to decide whether you need filling or rct. For temporary relief from pain take ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water and ornof 2 tabs daily for 5 days. And consult the doctor for rct. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash for 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Root Canal Treatment

Master of Dental Surgery
Dentist, Gurgaon
Root Canal Treatment

The treatment to save and repair a badly infected or damaged tooth is known as Root Canal Treatment. The backbone of the procedure includes removal of the pulp which is the damaged region of the tooth, disinfecting and cleaning the pulp and finally sealing the area. The common problems that affect the pulp are a deep cavity, cracked tooth, pain or recurring dental treatment. The nerve of a tooth is not absolutely important for tooth’s functioning and health after it has emerged through the gums. Its only purpose is sensation – whether an item is hot or cold. It is not required for daily functioning.

Damage to the pulp or nerve tissue of a tooth can break it down and cause bacterial growth which in turn leads to an infection and an abscessed tooth. The abscess is a pocket that is filled with pus which is formed at the base of the roots of the tooth. Additionally, infection at the root canal can cause:

1. Loss of bone at the tip of the root.

2. Swelling that might spread to other areas of the face and body

A typical root canal treatment, which happens over a few office visits, involves the following steps:

1. X-Ray: In case you need root canal treatment, X-rays might be taken or previous X-rays could be checked in order to locate the area of decay.

2. Anaesthesia: Administration of local anaesthesia is administered to the infected tooth.

3. Pulpectomy: The diseased tooth is removed by making an opening at the area.

4. Filling: The opened roots are filled using gutta-percha material and sealed off using cement.

I am 30 yes old. My teeth's are broken slowly one by one for last one year. What can I do.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning, root canal treatment & capping.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, My 6th molar tooth has been broken for which 2 docs hv advised implant after extraction. One doc has Nobel biocare implant while the other has recommended astra biocare (israel based co). There is much difference in the prices for both. Please suggest whether astra is as good as Nobel? Thanks.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
All implants have shown good results which ever implant has suitable shape n size for u go ahead with that
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tfn implanted two years back. Implant broken (proximal end) one year back by itself. Advised revision surgery. Age 57 years.

Dentist, Pune
Implant breakage is uncommon problem in dentistry. But still there are cases of implant breakage. Probably the manufacturing defect from the company can cause it. Many reputed implants comes with warranty ranging from 5 years to 20 years these days. Ask your dentist if its in warranty. And next time chose implant from reputed company like nobel biocare.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MY tongue is yellow due to which I feel that it should be not be? What is its effect ?My teeth are also yellow not too but a bit? I think it is because of my yellowish tongue. I have phlegm also which never goes! How can I remove this yellowness?

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, while spitting I could see some blood in that. I used to smoke before. But I stopped smoking before 2 years. While smoking I got twice. After stopping, 1 year I don't have any problems. But in the past 6 months I got it twice. I always don't have my breakfast. I used to have lots of cool drinks ice creams.

Dentist, Kolar
Smoking causes periodontal probs. Get scalling n polishing done by dentist. Adopt proper brushing techniques n brush twice daily. Massage your gums with your finger tips following brushing. Use a mouthwash n maintain oral hygiene.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last one month I suffered from tooth pain. When I consult with doctor. He did RCT of teeth. But pain remain same. After that pull out this teeth. (20 days ago). But the pain is again same. doctor said now its dry socket of teeth. I have take medicine of dry socket. And rinse my mouth with salt water daily. But there is no relief. Then wht should I do please tell?

Dentist, Patiala
I think you need to visit oral surgeon. Afetr examining you he can tell. Oral surgeon is the specialisation after bds. They deal with these things. Do not waste time do visit them. Otherwise it may result in serious consequences.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 6 years old and getting new teeth. But new teeth is coming behind old teeth and old teeth is not broken. Is this all right?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), BDS
Dentist, Patna
No. Please consult a dentist. Most probably he will remove the milk teeth. Or else it will cause crowding of teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Dr, I travel to much for my work purpose, because of that I suffer body pain daily. I also have bad breath and week teeth issue, for strong bone and for strong teeth what food you suggest for me.

Dentist, Lucknow
Dear lybrate-user your food should be rich in nutritional value consisting of right amount of vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and proteins. For strong bones and teeth take good amount of calcium. Also consult your nearby dentist for professional cleaning of your teeth and gums.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have very bad breath. My teeth are yellow always. How can I get rid of that. please suggest me how get my teeth white. Plzzzzzzz help me.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Gurgaon
You should definitely visit a dentist. Keep your mouth clean. Brush at least twice a day. Use a mouth wash. Rinse your mouth always after eating something. Eat less sugar. Keep your stomach healthy by eating healthy food.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed