Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hrishikesh Naik
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hrishikesh NaikYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I am single. When I ejaculated against bed I feel pain in my penis and pain in my right hip pain. I am having c5-6 minimal posterior disc protrusion I am suffering from 1 year. I am having medicine from reputed neurologist. But result is not that good So I am feeling upper back pain and neck pain with lower leg pains (both legs). So respected doctor please tell me is my disc protrusion or- -my ejaculation causing my right hip pain and my lower leg pains? So please tell me accordingly to my questions and solutions to it Thanks to doctor.
I am suffering of spondylosis due to that my muscles as well as back shoulders gets freeze due to this I am very uncomfortable, kindly suggest medication or home remedies.
What is ecology spondylitis. What should be the remedy? What are exercises are necessary to improve it?
I am on 9 days fast but I feel very week socially my legs are very hearting so please suggest me what should should I eat?
Hello, I got a pain between right shoulder and neck, when I turn the neck right side I ill get pain in right shoulder. It because of I slept on my hand all night in one side. Don't have neck pain. Can you please give me the remedies.
Sir I am a volleyball player and when I jump to hit the ball I used to feel pain in my back of heel pls tell me some remedies.
I have pain in my neck previously it was on right side and after massage it gone later it appears to be on left side back side to ear and now below jaw at the beginning of neck bone.
I am suffering from cold. Sometimes feeling uneasy. How am I reduced cold and feeling fit. What is the reason of my cold. Once I try to long jump in a sand filling ground. My anklet sprained. It's a curable or not.
A broken bone is medically termed as a fracture.Fractures are linked with age as bones tend to become weak as one ages, so, the chances of a fracture occurring also increases. Fractures are usually classified into four types-
1. Closed fracture - In this type of fracture, the breaking of the bone does not result in an open wound
2. Open fracture- The opposite of closed fracture, the bone breaks through the skin. This may result in infections
3. Non-displaced fracture - in this type of fracture, the bone cracks but is not shifted out of its regular position.
4. Displaced fracture - A displaced fracture occurs when the affected bone is shifted out of its natural position.
Fractures can be caused by a number of factors, they are
1. Road accidents
2. When someone falls from a height
3. When the bone is directly exposed to a strong blow
4. When the bone is exposed to a repetitive force from activities such as sprinting
5. Osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones become weak
6. The bones in the body tends to weaken with age, so at this time they become highly susceptible to fractures
1. Swelling in the area accompanied by pain
2. Limited movement of the affected joint
3. Muscle spasms
4. The affected area may also become numb
The first step to diagnose a fracture is the knowing about the medical history of the patient and conducting a physical exam. The diagnosis is further confirmed by using imaging tests such as -
1. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - In this procedure, images of internal body parts are taken with the help of a magnetic field and pulses of radio energy. MRIs can pick up signs of fractures very quickly, that is within the first week of injury. It is also easier to distinguish fractures from other related injuries in case of MRI.
2. X-rays -X-rays are a procedure that involves sending x-ray particles through an area to detect a fracture. Signs of a fracture may take several weeks to show up in x-rays.
3. Bone scan - In bone scans, some radioactive material is put inside the body through intravenous methods. These material tend to accumulate in the fractured area which then shows up in the images as a bright spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.