Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Hozefa BhinderwalaYour feedback matters!
I'm repeatedly failing in a entrance exam. My performance is not bad, but I'm not getting the best result as number of seats very less. I'm studying day and night since 3 years. My career is in doubt now. Little bit depressed and still want to get success in that xam. I'm still trying and still reading. But somewhere a frustration attacking me. Please help.
I'm damn confused about my future. I'm student doing CA .but kahi kuch miss ho rha hi. Everything is nt going in my way. 5 attempt de die hi. And I didn't taste the success. Everytime 2, 3 marks se rah jata hu. Now m thinking about MBA. But still m confused. I just can't stand on my decision. Suggest me what should I do? Should I run for my dream I.e. Singing and comedian? Or should carry-on my studies? Sir please help.
I have sometimes memorization problem I can not retain things for long duration please suggest me some tips that I can reboost my memory.
Dear Sir/madam, iam suffering from stammering problem, in normal time it is light but when speak in public like giving speeches it will be more, pls give me suggestions, that how to overcome this problem.
I have an issue that my face is very dull. This thing worries me a lot that my face is not at all attractive. And this kind of feeling make my self confidence down. Can someone suggest me what to do to get rid of this issue?
I always feel cyco like what may be happened or like shocked and heart beat increases and sweating also comes. I am now taking depran 10 mg .it is now 7 month before. I am right now filling okk one types of okk. So how much days will I take it. If I leave to take than the problem becomes increase and headache is also coming. So which one is better. I am already consult doctors but they r telling like that.
Hello Doctor, My marriage has been 3 years. But I'm not satisfied with my married life and totally mentally disturbed and Depressed. Reason my wife not good understandable and creating lot of problems with me and my family too. Her parents also not take my problem seriously. My wife's father and brother are in Delhi Police. My wife indirectly keeps me warn. I have a 2 years old baby boy. My wife has been taking every way. But It is strongly preferred her swagger. It's just as well have been married for 3 years. I m so depressed that how to pass rest of my life. Now I'm a victim of the diseases. Loss interest in job, feel Lonely, depressed, sometimes think about suicide. I think I can solve this problem to divorce but me and my wife parents not supporting me. My wife is also likely to disturb me. Although not want to divorce. Please Doctor tell me a solution please.
When my frnds applied jke on me I always go into lots of depression some times no control on myself so can you please give me a good suggestion to me regarding this.
Why does a test taker need to be reevaluated if a disability (such as a learning disability, ADHD or autism spectrum disorder) is lifelong?
I have diagnosed myself with Adult ADD through some websites. I have suspicions for long time. What is your opinion on consulting a doctor? Is medication effective for this. What are the side effects?
I wanna quit smoking n I tried lots of methods but failed. Can you prescribe any medicine so that I don't get the craving. Thank You.
My mother is suffering from some depression problem she is 45 years in age she says that she usually gets very bad day dream about god which she can' t explain she is suffering from this problem around 5 years please suggest solutions
It is extremely important at this stage to realize that this is where the journey starts: irrespective of what a student scores, it should always be kept in mind that this is the start of a long journey towards making a Good career. A good result means that a small milestone has been achieved, but an underperformance, on the other hand, means there are ample scopes in the future to improve upon it. What matters is how one takes the results in its strides and moves on with determination and humility.
- Do not compare: One prime cause of board exam result blues is comparing of result with peers. While the competition is cut-throat in today’s world, it should always be remembered that the real competition is with one’s own self. What really matters at the end of the day is whether one has improved compared to his past. The board result should be an assessment of how one has performed.
- Self-reminder: Self-reminding the fact that there is a maximum limit to the amount of effort that one can put on a test. Beyond a point, it is difficult to influence the outcome. Getting stressed on the outcome of a test one has already penned down month’s back does not make any sense at all.
- Do not Over-think: Over-thinking about the outcome of the result can create a negative impact on the mind leading to exam result blues and depression. At some point, it is wise to not think about the result anymore. Over-thinking will not help in any ways. No matter what happens, it should always be remembered that eventually, everything is going to be just fine.
- Meditation: Keeping calm is, therefore, of paramount importance. Practicing meditation can go a long way in reducing the stress, relaxing the nerve and keeping things simple. It definitely helps to put more hard work and improve.
- Positive distraction: It is a good idea to be engaged in various activities like volunteering in social organizations, extending a helping hand to the NGO’s, learning to play a new instrument, swimming, jogging, taking up hobbies, traveling etc. These positive engagements help us feel wanted and loved by those who are not so well-off with the means that we have been blessed with. It will also help to beat the board exam result blues.
For many life gradually becomes o.k. after the results have sunk in. But, there are those few parents and children who just cannot accept the result and come to terms with it. It is they who must seek professional help from a counsellor/psychologist at the earliest. It is extremely important to keep a check if a child has suddenly become quiet, reserved, does not go out or has stopped mixing with friends and family. Such children should not be left alone. Seeking professional help can slowly bring the child out of this depressed state and help parents to have realistic expectations.