Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 15 years old female and I am suffering from chronic sinusitis nearly from two years and now I am in 10th. I suffer from severe headache daily due to which I can't study. Headache becomes totally fine in the evening but it starts in the morning nearly 9 pm little and it becomes worst till afternoon, it also gets better if I sleep. My nose is even fully blocked. Mucus is not coming out. When I sneeze only little comes. I feel pressure around my eyes even. In x-ray the final impression is maxillary and frontal sinusitis. I don't understand why headache is more in evening and afternoon and why it becomes less in evening as well as why it becomes better as I sleep in afternoon. Is it sure that I am causing from sinusitis only or any other problem? please answer all my questions and tell me what should I do further. Please.
Hello .sir Kya hormone ki kami se penis chota hota rehta hai . Hormon kaise badhaya ja sakta hai please help.
I am male 21 years I have tan n pimple marks problems I have tried many home remedies but they dint help me much so please advice me something.
Sir I am 21 male, I want to increase my weight, taking honey with milk in night increase my weight or not pls answer?
Is oral sex OK? I mean if my girl friend swallows my sperm, what will happen? Is there any problem in it? And if if I lick her vagina, will I have any problem?
Hello, I am 23 year old and my weight is only 41.8 kg. So please advise me how I gain weight fast. Thanks.
I am 23 years old. Some hair strands turned grey. Can you please suggest me how should I control they and why is it happening I am worried.
Sir, I'm 20 years old. Whenever I awake after sleeping. I feel my heart beating so hard. I consulted a doctor. Ecg and echo was normal. Thyroid was also normal. He told that I have anxiety problem and prescribed me alzolam 0.25 twice a day. But I feel it too addictive. I want to get rid of this regular medicine and anxiety also. How can i?
I am 23 old male, I have many health issues like back pain and leg pain in several times and eating after gas trouble issue.
Cyclic vomiting syndrome (CVS) is characterized by periodic bouts of nausea and vomiting that happens at cyclical intervals. It affects all ages, but is more common in children. The condition is quite stereotypical in that there are paroxysms or bouts of vomiting that is recurrent and follows days of normal health.
Causes: There is no definite reason identified, but it is said to have a strong hereditary correlation. Studies have shown mitochondrial heteroplasmic (abnormal growth of mitochondria, which is a cellular component) to be one of the factors that can lead to CVS. The genetic correlation, however, is very difficult to establish, specifically because vomiting and nausea are common symptoms that occur with most conditions in children. And CVS is most commonly noted with conditions like infections and emotional excitement. Infection could be either tooth decay or sinusitis or anything else. Lack of sleep, anxiety, holidays, allergies, overeating, certain foods, menstruation - a host of factors have been shown to induce CVS. There is also a strong association with migraine and conditions that lead to excessive production of stress hormones.
Symptoms: The syndrome (a group of symptoms) usually has 4 phases:
- Symptom-free interval phase: The child is completely normal in this phase, which happens in between bouts.
- Prodromal phase: Prodrome is an indication that a disease or a condition is about to happen. In CVS, this is usually nausea and abdominal pain that can last from a few minutes to a few hours. Treatment in this phase can curb the disease. However, there could be some children in whom this may not manifest and the child may directly start with vomiting.
- Vomiting phase: Repeated bouts of paroxysmal vomiting happen associated with nausea, exertion, fatigue, and drowsiness.
- Recovery phase: As the nausea and vomiting begin to subside, which may take a couple of days, the child returns back to normal slowly. However, the lethargy and energy levels will take a couple of days to return to normal.
Treatment: Treatment again depends on the severity and the phase at which it is being recognized. If a child has repetitive bouts, then the parent and the doctor would have identified a pattern to it.
- If the causative agent has been identified, for instance, infection or migraine, then managing that takes care of the CVS also.
- If identified during the prodromal phase, again it can be managed with suitable anti-emetic medications.
- If identified after full onset, rest and sleep and medications to control nausea and vomiting are required. Adequate hydration with electrolyte replenishment and sedatives can provide additional support.
However, in most cases of childhood CSV, the pattern will be identified and that helps in better management, both the child/parent and the podiatrist.