Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hosang Patel
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hosang PatelYour feedback matters!
I have anal fissure I have cut on my anal so calcium dobesilate monohydrate medicine is effective for this problem. Can I take this medicine.
Can you tell me any soap or ointment to reduce the red rashes on my face caused by acne to keep my skin clean without red spots and red rashes or tell me any natural cure pls. For red rashes and acne.
I am 62 years old. I've prostrate problem. Earlier I was advised by a local Doctor to take Afdura tablets for Six months. I took it for one year. The present PSA test value is 1.44. Which is normal. But My libido level was almost nil during last one year. So, on another Dr. advised I stopped taking medicine. And as a result I could begin my sexual life. My question is whether to restart the medicine? Presently l feel weak flow of urine otherwise there is no problem. Please advise.
I have cracks in my toes it becomes black very easily and takes too much time to clean thm again and also due to cracks it pain a lot and also dirt get accumulated very easily. Plzzz give solution.
I got irritated and hit my head to wall and I got a bump on my forehead. I did it many times and decided not to repeat. I do not have any other symptoms but I just wanted to know that will there be any serious issue in future. Will the nerves get affected and get blocked? How serious can it be like will the brain or the nerves connected to eye area get affected? When can I consult a doctor?
Mere finger pe foda type ka hua hai or usko forne pr pani nikl rha hai or kvi kvi bhut khujli deta hai.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.