Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Honey BhatiaYour feedback matters!
What is the main reasoning paining in teeth? What should we de do not eat at this time Age 32years weight 72kg.
Hi, mera teeths mai morning mai blood aata hai. Bhut time huva. And teeths mai yellowish color ka cream jaisa hota hai. to please kuch suggestions de.
Respected sir. I was eaten gutkha now i am not eating gutkha last 4 year. Sir my mouth is not open properly. Pleas give me advice and do needful treatment soon as possible. Thanks regard.
Hello m 20 year old male and I want to know how to clean teeth and do them white if they are yellow and became bad because of water.
When I drink cold water or even mild water and have tangy eatables there is shooting pain in my teeth and its not in all the teeth the one which is having cavity is the only teeth which causes shooting pain sooo is ds dangerous.
A thin layer of material placed over a tooth to protect its surface or improves its appearance is known as veneer. Dental veneers are a popular treatment for transforming your smile’s overall appearance. Placement of dental veneers can dramatically improve your smile and appearance. Most people believe that veneers are a single treatment when there are actually many types of veneer you can avail.
Some common types of veneers include—
Composite Veneers: Composite veneers are more commonly done. These are adjusted and sculpted during the dentist appointment. Cracked or chipped tooth, small cosmetic problems are usually fixed with composite veneers.
Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are expensive, but the effect they have on your smile is worth every penny. Porcelain veneer treatment involves multiple trips to the dentist’s office. They are stain-resistant and are more durable than other veneers.
Types of Dental Problems That Veneers Fix-
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth that are discolored -- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
The advantages of veneers are as follows:
They give a natural appearance to your teeth.
The tissues of the gum can tolerate porcelain well.
Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains.
The porcelain colour can be chosen to make dark teeth appear whiter.
Veneers offer a traditional approach in transforming the shape and colour of a tooth; they don’t normally require the intensive shaping before the procedure, like dental crowns do.
Veneers offer an aesthetic dental substitute.
Hi doctor, I not take my food properly in all days. Because of work stress. So in my tongue ill with wounds. What I want to do?
We all think brushing is the best favour we could do to our teeth and mouth, right? No! Incorrectly done, brushing can do more damage than good. It is always advisable to check with your dentist if you are brushing the right way. In fact, a lot of periodontal diseases and issues like abrasion are due to improper brushing techniques.
Let us look at some common issues related to brushing both good and bad.
- Tooth brush: Pick the right one. Firstly, the length, you should be able to reach all parts of the mouth, especially the last tooth, without having to open the mouth wide. Softer bristles are always preferred.
- Duration: If you brush 2 to 3 times daily, each brushing should not last more than 2 minutes. Divide the mouth into 4 quadrants upper right and left, lower right and left – and spend 30 seconds on each quadrant. Longer hours of brushing can lead to wearing of the enamel.
- Technique: A forceful front-and-back motion can cause a V-shaped notch at the gum line, leading to a condition called abrasion. The ideal way to brush is to begin at the gumline and go about in circular motions. Ensure all surfaces, outer and inner, of all teeth are covered.
- Force of brushing: The idea of brushing is to remove the soft deposits of plaque, which comes off very easily with brushing. Do not exert a lot of pressure in an attempt to remove plaque. The hardened tartar or stain can anyways not be removed with brushing and will need to be removed by the dentist.
- Habit: Most of us are habituated to begin at the same place and go about the same routine to finish brushing. Dentists advise that it is good to begin at different places each time. As you near the end of your brushing time, you are usually tired and just want to get done with it. Changing the start and end points gives all the teeth a fair chance of getting cleaned.
- Storing: Do not store your toothbrush in the toilet area and with a whole lot of brushes. Both contain enough bacteria, and your brush can do without it.
- Timing: If you have had acidic food, wait for about half an hour before you brush. The acidic environment softens the tooth and brushing it immediately can lead to easier wearing of the enamel.
- Changing brush: Any time the bristles lose their flexibility, it is time to change, usually about 3 months.
Never thought there are so many things to do and avoid with brushing? You are not alone, hopefully you can plan your brushing better the next time onwards. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
I have a infection in my tooth. My dentist suggest me to have root canal. He has clean my tooth twice and done a temporary filling. But still I have a unbearable pain continuously till the ear. I am taking enzoflam very often 3 times a days kindly help me.
I brush twice daily, also try to wash my mouth after meals still the oral condition is depreciating and I have got yellow teeth! What to do?
Mere teeth yellow hai, mujhe whiteing ke liye kya krna chahiye, specially koi tooth past suggest kijiye ya fir kuch or krna chahiye.
Hi Doctors, I am observing there are bleeding from my gums for more than a month and they have swelling also. Is it could be because of my constipation. Please advise.
Actually milk teeth are called milk teeth because they have the refrective index (in lay language whiteness) equal to milk. So those teeth are milky white. But permanent teeth are yellower in shade always. And every person may have different shade of teeth.
Due to some causes like chromogenic bacteria, tea, coffee, tobbaco, food colours, fluorosis, enamel hypoplasia, dentinogenesis imperfecta, etc there may be discolouration of teeth. In that case you need to visit a dental surgeon. Otherwise slight yellow shade of natural teeth is no matter of worry. So do not get confused with television commercials claiming to provide you pearl like white teeth. Tooth colour shade is just like you skin tone. No toothpaste can change your teeth shade. If you want to get a lighter shade then go for bleaching after consulting your dentist.