Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hm SolankiYour feedback matters!
My 21 year old sister had a tumour like something in her breast and has undergone with ultrasound of breast and her reports came hyperechoic lesion. What does that mean? And is it serious? What treatment is needed for this!
I have been going through intercourse in my periods but I feel no pleasure since the day I have sex with him my sexual desires increase in my periods days but when ever he inserted into my vagina it losses its erected penis so n ejaculate a water like substance in drops but still I have no satisfaction till now if you needed any pic of genital organs to advise den contact me on hike 9937305635 n my vagina gets very sticky in my periods days n my pads gets wet frequently. N breast get very tight n I feel it should be pressed or stimulate.
Sir, my wife urenus and overis is remove last year, she is 41 year old. She have surgical dryness our doctor is suggest us use premarin creame. But I am find on net some side effect of this creame like breast problem or cancer. Can I use this creame. Can I again start our married life. If any other solution please tell me. How to use this cream.
Symptoms of delivery day last week what all happens before delivery. Especially body stomach changes.
Did you know that regular sex intensifies your immunity power from various allergens and viruses, relieves you from daily stress and anxiety, and even aids in protecting the health of a man's prostate gland by pouring out the fluids within it. Regular intercourse also helps in releasing of chemicals, which improve mood as well as ease pain. May be no one told this to you, and so you have never known it. But every person can and must have intercourse until the old age! Though menopause in older women does influence the sexual drive, there is no reason why a healthy man or a woman cannot savour sexual pleasure at any point in life. Yes, the intensity and nature of the intercourse may change, but the pleasure and love will never be less.
In case your sex drive has reduced, you have plenty of reasons to bounce it back and spice up your life with a few easy tips:
- Have regular sex: This is the foremost thing that you must keep in mind. It will aid in keeping your sex drive in top gear by spiking up testosterone production, which is the hormone primarily in charge of libido in both men and women.
- Try to get rid of smoking: In case you are a chain smoker, it is advised that you pay a visit to your doctor and ask for a nicotine patch. If you ask why, it is because there is scientific evidence that smoking can clog the blood vessels in the male genitals, the way it blocks the arteries of the heart.
- Make a list of all the medicines you administer: Did you know that over 200 medicines may cause erectile dysfunction and other sexual troubles like reduced sex drive? This list includes regular medications like those used to treat high blood sugar, blood pressure, heart problems, depression and even stomach problems. So make a list of all your medicines and consult your physician to know if any of them are causing a reduction in your sexual drive. Of course, you will not be able to stop taking the medicine your body needs, but at least you can ask your doctor to change the brand or composition or dose of the medication.
- For women: Practice kegel workout: In case you have forgotten what kegel exercise is, then these are the squeezing workouts that your physician asked you to practice regularly because you faced some trouble with leaking urine. May be you are not aware that these exercises are very good for strengthening your pubococcygeus muscles, which are needed for orgasm. So practice them every day for twenty minutes.
There are many other ways to improve your sex life, and it varies from individual to individual. While consuming pesto and supplements of ginkgo biloba are great for men, there are various forms of lovemaking; be it staring at your partner or touching him or her sensuously. You must consult a sexologist to know about better ways of enhancing your conjugal life.
I have all the possible symptoms of pregnancy like nausea Lil vomiting bloating. Lol cramps. Horrible mood swings. I am late by a day for my periods etc. But I took the test 2 days back it came negative. I don't know what to do.
Dear Sir I had 3 miscarriages last was in April 2016. Now I completed triquilar course for 2 months. Now can I go for pregnancy or (rubella.
I Have miss my periods its almost 5 days late I had sex one week back and my test are positive I am affair of going to doctor help. Me with some pills to get my periods please.
I am 14 weeks pregnant, my doctor suggested me genetic screening test for my baby, using amniotic fluid, but I studied that taking amniotic fluid directly through stomach can cause miscarriage in some cases. Earlier I got a missed abortion at the completion of 3 month of pregnancy. I am really worried and confused whether to go for this test or to not? I don't want any risk regarding my baby. Please suggest.
Does a person will get AIDS if he is blow jobbed by a transgender by wearing condom in his penis.Please tell.
Hi Doctor, My friend had sex with his girlfriend (20) before two weeks. And she missed her period which was supposed to happen before 21/22nd of this month. Today morning they did the pregnancy test and the result was negative. But since she her period, they are still very much worried about the pregnancy. Could you please advice on this.
I am 30 years old and have 2years old baby, from past 2-3 days, have pain in my boobs and I felt little milk is also coming. Where I stopped feeding my kid long back. Pls suggest, what shall I do in this case.
Is masturbation of girls bad for health when it is only rubbing the vagina and feels pleasant during masturbate. Sometimes I feel that I m doing wrong for my health. Is any side effect in my future sexual life. Sir now I m unmarried girl. I cant share this to any one thatswhy I questioned here.
In India 61 million people are victims of diabetes. Diabetes disease is related to metabolic, in which oxidation of carbohydrates and glucose is not fully detected. Diabetes mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder in which the body fails to convert sugars, starches and other foods into energy. Many of the foods you eat are normally converted into a type of sugar called glucose during digestion. The bloodstream then carries glucose through the body. The hormone, insulin, then turns glucose into quick energy or is stored for futher use. In diabetic people, the body either does not make enough insulin or it cannot use the insulin correctly. This is why too much glucose builds up in the bloodstream.
The main reason is irregular meal, mental stress, lack of exercise. There are two major types of diabetes:
- This is popularly known as juvenile onset diabetes.
- Here, the body produces little or no insulin. It occurs most often in childhood or in the teens and could be inherited.
- People with this type of diabetes need daily injections of insulin. They must balance their daily intake of food and activities carefully with their insulin shots to stay alive.
- Also known as adult onset diabetes, this occurs around 35 to 40 years. The more common of the two types, it accounts for about 80 per cent of the diabetics.
- Here, though the pancreas produce adequate insulin, body cells show reduced sensitivity towards it.
- Type 2 diabetes is usually triggered by obesity. The best way to fight it is by weight loss, exercise and dietary control.
- Sometimes, oral medication or insulin injections are also needed.
Symptoms of diabetes
- Extreme thirst and hunger
- Frequent urination
- Sores or bruises that heal slowly
- Dry, itchy skin
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unusual tiredness or drowsiness
- Tingling or numbness in the hands or feetsymptoms of diabetes
The role of diet in diabetes
Meal of diabetic patient is depending on calories. Which decides on it s age, weight, gender, height, working etc. Depending on each person s different different dietary chart is created. We must take special care of time and amount of food in diabetes. Here we are giving diet chart for general diabetes patient.
Diabetes diet chart:
- Morning at 6: teaspoon fenugreek (methi) powder + water.
- Morning at 7: 1 cup sugar free tea + 1-2 mary biscuits.
- Morning at 8.30: 1 plate upma or oatmeal + half bowl sprouted grains + 100ml cream-free milk without sugar
- Morning at 10.30: 1 small fruit or 1 cup thin and sugar free buttermilk or lemon water
- Lunch at 1: 2 roti of mixed flour, 1 bowl rice, 1 bowl pulse, 1 bowl yogurt, half cup soybean or cheese vegetable, half bowl green vegetable, one plate salad
- 4 pm: 1 cup tea without sugar + 1-2 less sugar biscuits or toast
- 6 pm: 1 cup soup
- 8.30 pm: 2 roti of mixed flour, 1 bowl rice, 1 bowl pulse, half bowl green vegetable, one plate salad
- 10.30 pm: take 1 cup cream free milk without sugar.
When you feel hungry intake raw vegetables, salad, black tea, soups, thin buttermilk, lemon water. Avoid it: molasses, sugar, honey, sweets, dry fruits. Foods you must avoid!
- Salt: salt is the greatest culprit for diabetics. You get enough salt from vegetables in inorganic form, so reduce the intake of inorganic salt.
- Sugar: sucrose, a table sugar, provides nothing but calories and carbohydrates. Also, you need calcium to digest sucrose. Insufficient sucrose intake might lead to calcium being leached off the bones. Substitute sucrose with natural sugar, like honey, jaggery (gur), etc.
- Fat: excessive fat intake is definitely not a good habit. Try and exclude fried items from your diet totally. But, remember, you must have a small quantity of oil to absorb fat-soluble vitamins, especially vitamin E.
- For non-vegetarians: Try and stop the intake of red meat completely. Try to go in for a vegetarian diet. If you cannot, decrease the consumption of eggs and poultry. You can, however, eat lean fish two to three times a week.
- Whole milk and products: Try to switch to low fat milk and its products like yogurt (curd). Replace high fat cheese with low fat cottage cheese.
- Tea and coffee: Do not have than two cups of the conventional tea or decaffeinated coffee every day. Try to switch to herbal teas.
- White flour and its products: Replace these with whole grains, wholewheat or soya breads and unpolished rice.
- Foods with a high glycemic index: Avoid white rice, potatoes, carrots, breads and banana -- they increase the blood-sugar levels.
Advice for diabetes patient:
- 35-40 minute faster walk every day.
- Diabetic person should eat food between times intervals like take breakfast in morning, lunch, some snakes and dinner.
- Avoid oily food.
- Intake more fiber foods in meals. It increases glucose level gradually in blood and keeps control.
- Do not take fast and also don t go much party.
- Diabetic person should eat food slowly.
- An obese middle aged or elderly patient with mild diabetes 1000 -1600 kcal.
- An elderly diabetic but not over weight 1400 -1800 kcal.
- A young active diabetic 1800 -3000 kcal.
- Daily intake of carbohydrate: 1/10th of total calories approximately 180gm.
- Daily intake of protein: 60gm to 110gm.
- Daily intake of fat: 50gm to 150gm.
Doctor I am 19 years old student I had abort pregnancy twice last year, first with medical abortion and second through surgical method. Now I am one month pregnant for the third time my last periods was on 18 January 2016. Is third abortion save for me and my future pregnancy? What should I do doctor please help me?
Peas are really little powerhouses of nutrition that are a boon for your health and the whole planet. Read all their benefits, how to use them properly, and some easy recipes. We start with the benefits of this tasty powerfood.
1. Weight Management:
Peas are low fat but high everything else. A cup of peas has less than 100 calories but lots of protein, fiber and micro-nutrients.
2. Stomach cancer prevention:
Peas contain high amounts of a health-protective polyphenol called coumestrol. A study in Mexico City determined you only need 2 milligrams per day of this phytonutrient to prevent stomach cancer. A cup of peas has at least 10.
3. Anti-aging, strong immune system, and high energy:
This comes from the high levels of anti-oxidants including:
- flavinoids: = catechin and epicatechin
- carotenoid= alpha-carotene and beta-carotene
- phenolic acids = ferulic and caffeic acid
- polyphenols = coumestrol
4. Prevention of wrinkles, Alzheimer’s, arthritis, bronchitis, osteoporosis and candida
These come from peas strong anti-inflammatory properties. Excess inflammation has also been linked to, heart disease, cancer, and aging in general. These properties include:
- Pisumsaponins I and II and pisomosides A and B are anti-inflammatory phytonutrients found almost exclusively in peas.
- vitamin C and vitamin E, and a good amount of the antioxidant mineral zinc
- omega-3 fat in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
5. Blood sugar regulation:
High fibre slows and protein slows down how fast sugars are digested.
The anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory prevent or reverse insulin resistance (type 2 diabetes)
All carbohydrates are natural sugars and starches with no white sugars or chemicals to worry about.
6. Heart disease prevention:
The many antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds support healthy blood vessels. The formation of plaque along our blood vessel walls starts with chronic, excessive oxidative stress and inflammation.
The generous amounts of vitamin B1 and folate, B2, B3, and B6 reduce homocysteine levels which are risk factor for heart disease.
7. Healthy for the environment:
- Peas work with bacteria in the soil to ‘fix’ nitrogen from the air and deposit it in the soil. This reduces the need for artificial fertilizers since one of their main ingredients is nitrogen.
- After peas have been harvested the remaining plant easily breaks down to create more organic fertilizer for the soil.
- Peas are also able to grow on minimal moisture so they are a perfect crop in many areas not needing irrigation or using up valuable water supplies.
8. Prevent constipation:
The high fiber content in peas improves bowel health and peristalsis.
9. Healthy bones
Just one cup of peas contain 44% of your Vitamin K which helps to anchor calcium inside the bones. It’s B vitamins also help to prevent osteoporosis.
10. Reduces bad cholesterol:
The niacin in peas helps reduce, the production of triglycerides and VLDL (very low-density lipoprotein, which results in in less bad cholesterol, increased HDL (“good”) cholesterol, and lowered triglycerides.