Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hithesh Panchal
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Hithesh PanchalYour feedback matters!
I am having back ache region since ten years nowadays pain is severe doctors advised for surgery but I am not ready kindly suggest me how I can get relief from pain.
I am 32 year old I fell burn at my back, joint, shoulder, neck and muscle pain. I can't sleep at night. Should I have vitamin d deficiency that all problems occurred. If yes then suggest me some medicine. This problem last from 2 years.
Dear Sir. I am karthik. Some times I am getting right hand shoulder pain. Why I am getting that pain. Please tell me some solution. Thank you.
I have pain on both shoulders, can't move my arms straight up. Pain is severe. I had fall resulting in dislocated elbow joint about 7 months ago. Please suggest your advise as to what has to be done.
I met with an accident yesterday. Got an injury on the left knee and left ankle has swollen. I think it's a fracture in ankle but am not sure as I am able to feel and move all my fingers. Not able to walk at all. I am worried about my ankle what should I do.
Left hand pains when carry less weight, it increase and light chest pain comes. If don't carry any weight everything is alright. What to do now.
I am 55 years old and have pain in both my elbows My PP sugar is 136 please advice what I should do?
Swelling in both knee and especially in foot with pain. He was consulted a doctor who is specialist in ortho doctor suggest to do blood investigation reports are the following once CRP +VE (192 ug/ml) T Bilirubin 0.9 mg/dl SHOT 60 U/L SGPT 89 U/L Urea 34 mg/dl Creatine 1.1 mg /dl Potassium 4.9meq/l S.TSH 2.40 FBS 83 mg/dl A.S.D LATEX. +VE 200 IU / ml TC 10600 ESR 90 mm/hrs RA FACTOR -VE But he didn't recognise the condition and suggest me consult a surgeon Can any one suggest me the real problem..
I am a Heart Patient with high B. P. And B. S. Of 65 years of age. In March last year the required angioplasty was undergone and I am to take medicines of approx Rs. 4, 500/- each month including Human Mixtard (30: 70) Insulin. Almost in every midnight I feel muscle pain in my leg and feet for which I cannot have a sound sleep at night.
I am 25 years old and backache has pain and I use pain relief of couple of days but no relief what is do.
I had got a accident and my nerve has been broken so my left hand is not working what I can do for it.
I am Shambhu Nath, 67 yrs, and physically all right except slight pain in the right leg's knee (pain is in the side of the knee) The pain started only 5 days back. May you kindly suggest some treatment? Thanks & Regards Shambhu Nath Baranwal Allahabad.
Sir I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from pain on all over the body mainly on back from very long time approx 5-6 years. My ESR count is very high. It is 53 and lymphocytes value is low, it is 13%. Pls suggest me what we do.
My foot was injured in 3month before that time am go to hospital my foot was painless now my foot is small pain so how to clear the my foot pain any solution.
My mother is suffering from knee arthritis for last 9 years and parkinson disease for 4 years we just do Hyalone injection treatment in knee a month ago but it is not effective. Kindly suggest some other treatment method for knee or can we go for knee replacement surgery. Keeping in mind parkinson disease What are effect of parkinson on knee replacement surgery pls guide. She is 61 year old.
7 weeks back , I was participated in sex with prostitute . I don't know about her status , I used protection during sex . But , I have doubt that when I was removing condom , my penis might touched by her fluids which present outside the condom. Till date , I was as healthy as before . Do I need to be tested or not , becoz . I don't suffer from any symptoms .Please tell.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.