Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh SadhwaniYour feedback matters!
Hello. Am suffering from bad smell which cmng frm my mouth. I'll brush my teeth twice a day bt after 1 hour it is continue with smell. I can't able to talk with my friends. Bt one thing that I observed is. The smell is cmng frm my throat not from my teeth. please help me.
Doctor I am suffering from an unbearable toothache please advice me how to get instant relief as its night period now and I am not able to sleep.
Wen I shake my teeth they feel shake. Could you suggest me some ways on how I can keep my teeth strong.
My jaw is poking outside nd I feel so ugly. Braces can set only my teeth in. What about my upper jaw? The only option is surgery? No other special braces can be worn?
I was diagonized with cancer of intestine in September 2012 and was under surgical and chemotherapy treatment which have been successful and now I am free from this problem. 1. SKIN PROBLEM : For the last couple of months I have developed some skin problem on the sole of my Left foot. There appear cra cks/cuts on my left foot sole and skin too started peeling but did not come off. This problem is now spreading to right foot as well on my hand. We first consulted a family physician who prescribed an antifungal cream and tablet. The problem did not subside so we consulted a skin specialist according to whom this is allergic eczema. She stopped anti fungal cream and tablets. Instead she prescribed a cream containing steroid and salicylic acid. Even with this the problem persists. Please help. 2. DENTAL PROBLEM : I had front protruding tooth. For the correction of this one irresposible dentist had removed two upper and two lower teeth about forty years ago and I had wear dentures in their place. I have been visiting various dentists for dental problems including this and other teeth problems. For the last few months I am having pain while eating and upper molar teeth are sensitive to cold drinks etc.X rays have been taken and examined by two good dentists. They opine that this is no dental problem but is due to weak gums. They adivsed applying gumex etc. What should I do? 3. While I was operated for cancer I developed hernia which according to the operating surgeons is not threatening. I have been going for periodic tests and check ups. Pleae advise.
Lower jaw getting locked while opening mouth but it does not pain and some kind of locking sound appears.
I have too many ulcers all over my mouth and its very common. I get mouth ulcers almost every time. Please suggest me medicines.
I have a bridge in right side of my upper jaw. Its sensitive now. She'll I remove my bridge and do implantation?
What are the causes of mouth ulcers? I am having those quite often. Just after one has gone, the other starts.
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.