Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am not feeling well because I have stomach infection so I have loose motion since last three days.
I am 27 years old. Last month I had cl cyst in my left ovary. Doctor prescribed me regestrone for 3 days. My period came n 7 th april. I trying to conceive. Me and my husband had sex every day till may 1 st. And my period is not yet come. I have symptoms like fatigue, hungry, bloating, cramping. Say if I am pregnant or not. And I had two pregnancy tests. Both are negative. Please clear my doubt. Thank you.
I'm suffering from inner nerve pain from last one week. Please can you give me any suggestion and medic.
Hello doctor, I have a very dry scalp. Whenever I scratch my scalp with fingers, there is something white stuff in my fingers. I tried 8x shampoo. I also tried home remedies such as rubbing aloe vera gel on scalp, rubbing lemon on scalp. I regularly oil my hair. My hairs have a very nice texture but there is a dry scalp. What should I do treat it? It's been 9 months now since I started having dry scalp.
My name is Sandhya. I am 36 years old having thyroid and taking 50mg as per doctor's advise. I am putting on weight, my weight is 70 kgs. height 5'. Frequently iam falling sick, tired, urine infection, numbness in hands and legs, forgetfulness, sever back pain etc. so many problems. I am fed up consulting the doctors because only temporary treatment. I am having white patches on my body from last 4 years. Taking treatment for white patches only. Kindly advise me for my physical problems. Thanking you Sandhya
Hey doc. I am a mother of two kids and im 26 years old. I weight around 40kgs plus breastfeeding my younger one. Im getting too skinny kindly tell me some drugs or something healthy to eat. Or anything that could help me.
My brother is depressed due to its previous decision that he taken in his life. He has become negative. please suggest me some perception.
A X-RAY OF CERVICAL SPINE LATERAL VIEW RESULT--'OSTERPHYTES ARISING FROM SEEN AT C4, C5,C6 VERTEBRAE. CERVICAL VERTEBRAL BODIES ARE NORMAL IN THE HEIGHT AND DENSITY. ' C6-C7 INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SPACE IS REDUCED. REST OF intervertebral intervertebral DISC SPACE ARE NORMAL. PRE AND PARAVERTEBRAL SOFT TISSUES ARE unremarkable. AN X-RAY LUMBO SACRAL SPINE LATERAL VIEW RESULT--highlighted PORTIONSAYS-----osteophytes SEEN AT LUMBAR VERTEBRAE. INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SPACES ARE REDUCED AT L3-L4.
I have fever from 5 day. On day time its normal but at night I feel like burning in hell. I tried some medicine but nothing happened.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.