Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Hiten ViraYour feedback matters!
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
Hello I am getting bad smell from teeth, it also become yellowish how can I solve it by home made treatment.
Avoid Tobacco,this will be a big favor to your teeth. One, it will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications. Two, it will save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco. For example, if you smoke a cigarette, you may use candies, tea or coffee to mask the smoky breath and odor. This doubles the amount of damage caused.
I have almost lost all my teeth what will be the cost for permanent teeth transplant. I also want to know can we fix the teeth which is already come out.
I have facial asymmetry and Ive observed this since I was 15years. My left eyebrow is higher than the right. Left side of the chin is more elongated, muscles of the left side can be easily moved but not of the right side and the lower teeth are towards the right ie the chin is towards the right side. The midline of upper and lower teeth doesn't come in the same line. The right lower canine overlaps the upper canine. It is totally noticeable. Am 20year old now. Please suggest what can be done. Thankyou.
Why a dental visit before your wedding day is essential
It's your wedding clothes trial and after multiple designers visits, a blur of fabrics and embroideries, finally you face the mirror looking like a charming prince! you can't get your eyes off yourself the smart, handsome, be jeweled and crowned silhouette you get closer to your reflection and you smile to yourself.
To your utter dismay-staring back at you is a gaping black hole in your yellow looking teeth- a stark contrast against your beautiful pearl white sherwani!
Among things that you don't know or care about in this wedding planning charade, one thing you do know for sure is that while the bride will outshine you, the pictures will last forever, and a yellow smile with a black blemish on a white sherwani is not the kind of shame you're willing to live through!
So if you're a groom-to-be your trial date shouldn't be the day you realize your smile must live up to the bright and momentous occasion that you're preparing for!
While the metrosexual man of today has even his pre-wedding skin treatments lined up, for the more macho or masculine ones at least getting their smile right can make a huge difference!
So here's a quick checklist to know if you qualify for dental treatment and if you should visit before your wedding day
Are you happy with your smile?
Are your teeth crowded?
Are your teeth yellow or dull?
Can you see any brown or black stains on your teeth?
A dental visit according to popular misconception is no unpleasant ordeal!
With the latest technology drill free cavities, bladeless surgeries, and painless extractions have become a reality.
So whatever be your woe, a variety of treatment solutions can be planned and customised to transforming your smile if you're well in time.
Having a dental partner through it all works best for most people and who better than your future life partner to get you through an intimate experience like your appointment.
Top 3 reasons for a couple's pre-wedding dental appointment
You want a million dollar smile on your big day
Long pending issues that rather be dealt with while you're working on looking your best -both within and without Avoiding unhappy toothaches during your happiest times be it wedding or honeymoon
Did your dentist tell you stronger teeth make for hotter men!
Stay happy and flash that smile with confidence after your dental appointment.
Do let me know what you think!
Doctor I am experiencing guidiness on seeing the moving objects followed by vomiting sensation for the last one month or so and there is also a bad and offensive smell is coming from the mouth your suggestion please.
Professional scaling is very important to maintain a good oral hygiene. It should be done every six months. It helps in removing plaque, calculus, tartar which keeps depositing on teeth regularly and ultimately damages the teeth making it mobile by receding the gums. It also cause bleeding gums and bad breath. It may lead to several systemic diseases like heart failure, diabetes, liver and kidney distinction etc. So visit your dentist for regular checkup and dental cleaning.