Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hiten KeniaYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from severe back pain since last one year. In starting Dr. Said that it was cancer, after so many test biopsy medicine there is no relief. After so many test Dr. Told us so many diseases but nothing was confirmed. In january open biopsy was done in which tb is shown which is also not confirmed disease. Now my father is taking medicines of that bt there is a very minor difference in his pain kindly suggest.
How to solve my back pain and leg pain and back pain and neck pain headache pain and followed ankle pain.
I have continuous pain in my foot from last 3 months. Now I have painful urination and pain in lower abdomen from 2 days.
Hi I am 31 years age male & having numbness & tingling problem in hands & legs when in folded condition & sometimes in idol condition also from last 6 months. Kindly guide me
Hu, I am 28 years old and now from last 2 weeks I am doing cardio circuit training . And now my legs under the knee have pain while exercise .not too much. Is it normal. Please ans me.
I am 26 male. I was hit by a motorbike in the right leg knee area. I escaped bone fracture but My upper and right outer side is swollen and stiff. I cannot bend my leg. Also there is sudden sharp pain when I stand or twist my leg. There is click sound in knee sometimes. Please tell me treatments and rest periods. I am working professional.
I am a 40yr old male and have pain in shoulder & lower part of knee from last 2 months. What should I do?
My age is 22 I have slip disk my disk dislocated into 6 mm back so I have heavy pain when I bend or doing any work and long time sitting any home remedies to cure fast.
I feel pain in my neck, upper back and my Tm joint when I move them. I have some type of postural imbalance. As my head is tilted something towards right side. So how can I make a great posture and correct my head position? Please help me.
I am 23 year old. I have a neck pain since a last 2 year. I used so many treatment but does not effect anything. Now what can I do for that?
I have pain in my hip bone from inject medicine in my hip last 14 month please suggest me what can I do so please prefer medicine name.
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.