Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hiten D. Vira
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Hiten D. ViraYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old Male. It's been couple of months i've developed black stains on my teeth. I neither smoke nor use any Tobacco products. May I know what May be the reason?
Doctor actually my in side teeth broken .it is not visible to out side. I'm feeling very fear to handle this because of teeth injections are very painful. I can't go to the hospital. How can treat to my problem.
I am 22 years old. My wisdom teeth is not growing properly. What should I do? Should I remove it at not. Please help me.
I am 30 years old guy. I have small tumour kind of thing in mouth under teeth. My dentist removed teeth and did surgery and removed hard tissues. He told it will take 3 months to cure but already 2 months over. Still it is bulged out in mouth. I am doubting it is any cancer. Please suggest.
As per dentist advice, I go for implant for 01 upper front teeth. Before starting doctor taken the whole teeth structure pic and so many required blood test. On giving me assurance, he started the implant procedure, firstly he removed the teeth which was damaged. After going through surgery treatment he asked in the mean time that he cleaned the bone but will not fix screw as 50% chances to success and give the 3 suture on cut gum. He said after one month on healing he will fix the screw for implant. On repeated asking that what is the problem he did not said much more and said after one month he will done. Pl anyone help, what could be the problem as after starting the procedure why they left in half end?
Hello doc, I am an 18 year old boy and recently a gumball on the right side of my gum (After the last teeth of lower gum) appeared which is always full of pus. This gumball has been for almost a month and doesn't heal. I sometimes smoke too. So I wanted to know is there a chance of gum cancer? And how long does a gumball takes to heal naturally. Should I consult a doc or will it be gone on its own. Thank you for your time.
I have problem in my teeth I face problem during chewing the food and I don't have taste of my food what I do for this.
Thrill to fill
3-dimensional obturation/filling in root canal treatment (RCT)
Root canals are now painless, faster and more accurate with latest rotary devices and 3 dimension filling system. Least failure and better prognosis of the tooth.
Why remove when we can save?
There is a myth among all people that a dentist is confined to 32 teeth and he doesn’t know other medical knowledge but I want to share some points with you:
- Dentistry is a specialty which involves oral cavity and surrounding structures (similar to skin, ent, etc)
- It doesn’t deal only with 32 teeth
- A dentist is a surgeon
- A dentist deals with all the diseases with oral manifestations
- No other speciality in medicine has been further divided into specialities
- A dentist is an anaesthetist (he gives anesthesia for many procedures)
- A dentist is a radiographer (he takes the x-ray of his patients himself)
- A dentist is a children’s specialist (he is the only surgeon who can make children to sit for a surgery without general anesthesia)
- A dentist deals with oral cancer (he knows to take biopsy. Oral cancer tops the various other cancers which occur in humans)
- A dentist is an bone specialist he deals with double joint i. E temporomandibular joint which is only one double joint in the body
- A dentist deals with trigeminal neuralgia so a neurologist
- A dentist knows the aids symptoms which manifest mainly in oral cavity
- As a surgeon he knows how to control bp and sugar so a diabetologist
- He makes smiles and helps to make love
Happy dentists day to all my dentist friends!