Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hiren S. SodhaYour feedback matters!
Hi, my 4 year son is suffering from fissures therefore can someone tell me how much time does it take to heal. I am currently giving him laxicare and ornaments. Is the line of treatment fine. Although wanted to know the cause and things to take care in future. Would prefer if some good pediatric in faridabad can answer this and would want to meet him in person also. Thanks in advance for considering this. With Regards .
Please suggest that surgery is the only way to deal with kidney stones of size 12 mm, OR is there any other technique to diagnose it.
I am suffering from sexual problem i.e quick fall (fall within 30secs). Need to go toilet on regular intervals and force is also not good. Sometimes after ejaculation need to go toilet 4 to 5 times and the quantity is very less and I feel some toilet still to come.
Having stone in kidney. 7 mm of size. Well build diabetic hypertensive. Give me proper advice including food to avoid in stone patient.
I am suffering from improper urination, that is I have frequent urge, unsatisfactory urination & it drips afterwords & wets my underwear. No diabetes, but my father died of prostate cancer. More over I possess hypersexuality which I don't want as my wife is not that interested in sex & I don't want to try any other way to fulfill this need. Please guide me.
I have facing the problem that I am suffering from irregular urination. Some time I am go for a toilet 3 or 4 time in whole day and some time I a situation is that I have to go for a toilet 3 or 4 time in 1 hour. I'm facing this problem since last 1 year I'm also facing excessive sweeting on my back. I got typhoid last year all these problem create after that. I have tests bidal 2 times but the report were negative. Within last 1 year. I want to know that all those things which I mentioned above are normal. Or should I need some medicine for that.
I have cyst in my left kidney, what are the precautions I have to take for cyst in kidney, please advice what are the food do not take for kidney cyst, please help me.
Mai one month se gym kar raha hu, but ek problem ho rahi hai. Jab mai gym kar raha hu to mujhe toilet yellow ho raha hai. Koi problem to nai hai na.?
My husband is 39 years. creatinine is 1.2 since 10 years. Lab range (.6 to 1.5) bun is 8.8. No bp and sugar. Urine analysis normal.
Hi Doctor, my brother is 19 years was admitted in the hospital in Nov 2015 for danger that time we came to know that his right hand side kidney size is very small it's not grown like the other side as in his pass history when he born as a child he was operated for not get his still after he born on second or third day after that he was all fine & healthy kid but after last year danger issue we got to know about the kidney we have already discussed with many doctor they sd he will not get any issue but I am worried alot suggest me can the right side kidney size can be back to a normal size? If not then what we should give him to eat to maintain good & healthy body, even he has high blood pressure he is taking stamlo 5 tablets daily.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I have uric acid problem and 3.5 mm stone in my right kidney and excess calcium in body what diet plan should I follow to make the limit of uric acid and calcium stable in my body.
I am a 18 year old female. I have a bulb like protrusion at the mouth of my anus. It's senseless except for itching around it sometimes. I have it since I was a kid but it was very small. It is growing in size. A few days back a similar small protrusion emerged in the same area. I want to know what it it and what are the possible reasons that it emerged? Is it something to worry about?
Does urinary track infection or prostatitis lead to death? I am 25 and suffering from frequent urination since 12 years. I left it untreated for a long time. 2 years ago I visited a local doctor, but he failed to cure then I lose hope and left it untreated. I know the reason of this problem. I masturbates thrice a day, three days a week. I have other problems too. Late urine and unemptied, nightfall, early ejaculation, latrine twice in morning, pain in stomach and upper part of the penis area. I do not know what happened to me. I can not eat fully because it pains sometimes. I can not sleep properly. I have to sleep straight or it pains. While ejaculating I had severe pain in my anus. I am in danger. I can not afford big big city's doctor because of money. Patanjali ayurvedic clinic is available in my village. Tell me some home remedies. I had a fear of death. Does it damage my liver or kidney?
I am a 20 year old male and I have the urge to urinate every half an hour after drinking Water. Also when I drink water before going to bed I have to get up to pee or sometimes I unconsciously pee in my pants. The leaked urine at night is very thick and smelly and it just wets my underwear not the bed. What should I do?
I am 45 years old. I am suffering from prostate enlarge. Burning and pain in urine. On pressor urine and latrin release simen from my penise. I am eating medicine aurved, unani. But no releif. I am diabetic.
One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Prostate is the gland at the base of the urethra near the bladder and when it enlarges it can lead to symptoms, mostly related to urination.
1. Frequent urge to pass urine
2. Prolonged urination
3. Frequent nocturnal visits to the toilet
4. Intermittent urination
5. Difficulty to start urinating
6. Inability to completely empty the bladder
7. Urinary tract infections
There are medications available to manage this, but offer only temporary relief. Many men therefore prefer to have the surgery undergone to manage these bothersome symptoms. However, like any surgery, the risks and benefits need to be considered along with other conditions like age, overall health status, other comorbid conditions, etc.
Surgical removal of the enlarged prostate gland is a more definitive approach to manage these symptoms. In addition to providing a quick cure, it also is used in the following cases:
1. Patients who do not respond to medications
2. Presence of blood in the urine
3. Associated bladder stones
4. Frequent infections of the urinary tract
5. Associated damage to the kidneys
Procedure of Surgery
During the procedure, a tube is passed through the tip of the penis into the urethra towards the bladder neck. Once it is in the desired position, laser is passed through it to deliver energy that acts on the prostate to either completely or partially destroy it. There are two methods by which laser acts on the enlarged prostate and making way for free flow of the urine.
1. Ablation: Excess prostate tissue is melted away by the laser by using photosensitive vaporization of the prostate. This is also known as Greenlight laser therapy or KTP laser vaporization. Alternately, Holmium can be used as the source of laser energy to ablate the prostate tissue.
2. Enucleation: Excess prostate tissue is cut and teased out through the urethra. Holmium laser is used to resect the prostate into smaller pieces, which are then removed out through a resectoscope. Another technique uses a tissue morcellator which grinds the enlarged prostate into smaller pieces to enable easy retrieval.
More men now opt for laser prostate removal as it has the following advantages:
1. Reduced risk of bleeding: This becomes essentially important in patients who are on blood thinners.
3. Immediate symptom relief: As compared to medications, the relief is felt almost immediately after the surgery
4. No catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter may be required for less than 24 hours unlike in open surgical cases.
As noted above, as with any surgery, once enlarged prostate symptoms set in, have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify if you are a suitable candidate for laser surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.