Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hiren S. ShahYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my gf 8 months ago. She took I pill. Since then she is suffering from scanty and low period just for one days. We consult our gynecologist .He gave coe hb plus iron tablets .But no improvement .Plz guide us.
If you’re an office worker then chances are you spend a lot of time sitting! If you spend most of your day parked up in the chair then here’s two things you need to know:
How to build regular breaks and movement into your day (as too much sitting is bad for your health).
How to set up your workstation to prevent posture and back problems.
Here’s my advice…
Taking regular breaks
Did you already know that sitting isn’t great for your health? Recent studies have shown that sitting can shorten our life and others have compared it to the effects of smoking!
If you spend the majority of your day sitting then ensure your breaks are active. Go for a walk at lunchtime or try and stand for some of your break rather than sit. You can also look at where your printers or other information is situated. Where possible create a routine task that makes you get up out of chair. This builds natural breaks into your day.
A few other office related tips:
Walk over to a colleague rather than sending an email.
Set a reminder on your calendar to get up and stretch every hour or so.
If you are making a call on your mobile you can walk around while you talk.
Active meetings - take your discussions outside for a few minutes’ walk. You could stop for a cup of coffee on the way.
Setting up your workstation
Since most of us spend a lot of time at work it’s important that our area is set up correctly. Here are a few things to check:
1.Learn how to adjust the seat back of your office chair. The rounded part (lumbar support) should fit comfortably into the small of your back. This can be lowered or raised. Chairs have varying mechanisms with which to do this so have a look or ask. Change the height of your seat back before you change the back angle.
2.When you sit with your back supported you should not feel like you are being pushed forward. If that is the case your seat back is too upright; recline it slightly back. You may want to recline it slightly more if your lower back is sore to ‘unload it’. Not too far that your head and neck have to strain forward but a tiny degree of change can make a big difference to comfort.
3.Feet need to be fully supported either on the floor or by using a footrest.
4.When sitting up tall the top of your monitor should be at, or below, eye level with a slight angle so that bottom of screen is closer to you than the top. Use of glasses or lenses may impact on the height and angle with which you need to use your monitor. Be aware that a smaller screen rather than larger may be better for your viewing. Multiple screens can be challenging to good positioning – if one is used more frequently make this your main screen and position yourself in front of this as much as possible.
5.Using a sit-stand desk allows the freedom to change positions more easily. It also allows you to adjust the height by a millimetre of two which can also increase comfort.
6.Limit time on laptops; tablets; pads; mobile devices when you don’t have a docking station or some method to set them up as you would for a PC workstation. Use a separate keyboard and mouse for longer periods of use and either a separate monitor or a stand so that your screen is positioned in line with the guide above.
If you want more detailed advice on your workstation then talk to your local physiotherapist who will be able to provide advice and an exercise plan tailored just to you.
Hi my friend is 2 weeks pregnant next month her cousin's marriage function is there so they all planned to give one dance. So if she dances during the pregnancy would there be a problem?
I got married 9 months ago and I had intercourse 15 days ago nd there was bleeding for one day. Today is my 7 day of period and I had sex tonight and had bleed today also bt just few drops. Is it normal?
Sir I m 25 her old & my wife age is 24. Sir we have a baby girl , her age is 4 year. Sir now we want to another baby. So we had tried 2 time recently but unfortunately our embrio miscarriage 2 time . Yesterday the last miscarrege, it was only one month embrio. Doctor why is the resion behind it.
Doctor I had sex before 2 weeks and now from two days I'm having blood clots (brown in color) from vagina, I just want to ask that is it a pregnancy symptoms or miscarriage? My last periods was on 13 feb16.
Dr. I have pubic area itching and smelling since many days. I have nt trimmed my pubic hair. I don't know how to keep pubic area clean. What to do to get rid of my problems.
Hi I am 31 years old. I use to get frequent headaches for years and so I did MRI which showed mucosal thickening in the right maxillary sinus. But den I did not show this mri result to doctors. What does it mean and is there nythng to worry?
Hi. Recent I went to doctor I was not feeling well, very tired and without energy. Doctor tested me and said I was pregnant one month. She told me to take a scan. But in scanning report the fetal could not be visualized. And even she said I have complications of miscarriage. I also bleed 3-4 drops of bleed. Please answer my question. Is it so much complicated and what should I do ?
Hi. I just want to ask and im very worried at the moment. Ok, my first day of my last period was sept 5 and we had a contact of my husband last sept 15 using pull out method. Do you think it was safe? Pls answer my ques. I am very stressed out. Thanks.
Hello Dr. I had take ivf treatment my embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb 2017 then on 16th. Feb I had done beta hcg it was 1165.0 then after 48 hours it increases and it was 3333.0 now I am 6 week pregnant doctor saw only G sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat. What can I do I am so worried. please help me.
This is for my daughter aged 26 year. 2 years passed after marriage. She didn't conceived a scan report is sent herewith for 1. Bilateral resolving ovarian haemorrhagic cysts (left>right) 2. Minimal free fluid seen in pouch of douglas 3. Loculated cystic collection with thick internal echoes as well as septae in the left adnexa seen separate from the left ovary most probably suggestive of left adnexal cystic tubo-ovarian mass such as haemorrhagic exophytic left ovarian cyst/left terminal loculated hydrosalpinx.
Hi Dr, I had missed my period. And checked urine pregnancy test. It shows positive. Then takes ultrasound. It showed no gestational sac present. Bulky uterus, and decidual reaction present. I want to know? I am pregnant or what? Or any serious problem? My lmp was 06/11/15.
For the past centuries, people have been using herbs for enhancing their libido and for enhancing their performance. Herbs are totally natural and cause no side effects and rejuvenate your body from within. Natural herbs are any day a better remedy for enhancing your sex life than artificial or chemical enhancers.
Here is a list of herbs, which help you with boosting your sex drive and improve your sex life:
- Cinnamon: This herb is being used as a love potion since Medieval times and is still in use. This herb is effective in warming, provides mild stimulation and improves the circulation of blood, which enhances your erection.
- Damiana: This herb is used in case of frigidity, erectile dysfunction, for treating premature ejaculation and testicular atrophy. The herb also provides relief to anxiety and increases the sensitivity of the nerves.
- Ginkgo: This effective herb helps in relaxation of blood vessels for better delivery of nutrients throughout the body. It improves vascular insufficiency and enables better blood flow to the penis, providing better erection.
- Maca: This herb enhances your energy and pumps you up for action. It also provides nutrition and rejuvenates the pituitary functioning. The body’s hormone production rate is enhanced. The herb is also used as a vaginal lubricant.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is another energy enhancing herb. It also boosts your stamina and provides a more intense adrenaline rush.
- Muira puama: This herb is of South American origin and is referred to as the potency wood. It enhances virility and enhances sexual debility. The herb also acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Oatstraw: This herb works as a nutrition provider and as a relaxant. It accounts for improving your sexual ability and performance in bed. The herb increases your libido and helps in cases of impotency. The nervous system is also nourished, which makes couples extra sensitive during sex.
- Schizandra: This herb accounts for increasing the lasting power for men during sex. It also cures depression and sexual debility.
- Tribulus terrestris: The function of this herb is to cure erectile dysfunction and cases of low sperm count. The sperm count is increased after having this herb.
- Vanilla: The herb's name is derived from a Latin word which means little vagina. The vanilla herb is an extremely effective sexual stimulation and helps in enhancing your overall sexual drive or longing to a great extent. This herb can be used in cooking food.
Herbs are the best choice of natural sexual enhancers and if you take the correct herb, you are sure to get effective results.