Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I have -0.5 eyesight. Is it 6/9 or smthngle else. What should I do to get mynormal. Wht food should I prefer. thanks.
My age is 24. I have a continuous pain eyes, pulsator eyes, running water eyes and low vision eyes (5/6) power. What should I do to get 6/6 power in both the eyes. What are the things I have to avoid. What are the food habits I have to follow.
I am having pain in my eyes for past 3 days . Whenever I watch TV or computer for more than one hour. So do I need to go for an eye check up.
The best medicines and vegetables and fruits to beat eye problem like minus power and squint to my daughter of 3 years old.
My father suffered from brain stroke 2 weeks back. In that his vision has deteriorated, sometimes he can see and sometimes not. N frequently he gets very painful headache . Y is it? N he is been suggested for carotid doppler test, why this test has to be carried out?
How many it takes to cure bacterial conjunctivitis .already 6 days crossed and I also consult a doctor at first day .i take 5 days of medicine but it didn't cure till now.
Due to less slip or extra writing on book my right eye becomes red and irritate nxt day what should I do now it is from 2-3 days.
I am suffering from eyes irritating problem. Because of this I can't open my eyes properly and feel pain in my eyes. So kindly give your best advice to me. To cure this disease.
Hi, I have a one problem in my left eye that side red part from 1days. Please give me advice what should I do?
I am 17 year old boy And I am become habitual of playing game and watching tv. After some time my e6es got sharp red and starts paining, I use my eye tubes preferred by doctors, tablets and many more but still my eyes become red. What to do Please help me.
I can not see without light in the night even I had done laser surgery one month ago. What did do now.
I have eyesight problem from birth What should I do to improve my eyesight give me suggestion and tell me the name of eye drops or exercise for my eyes.
LASIK helps patients who are suffering from near-sightedness (Myopia), far sightedness (Hypermetropia) and even astigmatism (cylindrical power in glasses).
This procedure aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions, making spectacle use mandatory:
- Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
- Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
- Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Why LASIK is popular for vision correction?
- It helps people to get rid of Glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
- Quick results and recovery: This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years.
- Improved vision: A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.