Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HirashaYour feedback matters!
I have done sex on 23 July and take unwanted 72 as a precaution after 25 hours of intimation. My lst period comes on 13 july aftr that my period not come. Today I use pregnancy test which is negative .plz help me. Tell me wht I do. I hav unwanted kit .is it right to use it? please tell me.
During menstrual periods of my wife can we go for vaginal intercourses? If yes from which day? What precautions have to take? Any adverse effects there?
I am 22 years, woman. My last period was on 7th June and I am supposed to get period on 7th july as I had regular period cycle of 30 days, but may be like once or twice a year it gets delayed by 3-4 day, but having partial sex on 26th june, no deep intercourse happened it was just a try but no ejaculation. It didn't even last for 2 seconds, also fingered, but not sure if there is some semen on finger. My period this month was on 12th july, as it was delayed for four days as I said earlier yearly once or twice I get delay in my periods even though I had normal bleeding then but this month the first day period was normal, but the second and third day was light not even half a pad got soaked. Fourth day it was only few drops and fifth day no period happened. Prior to this I was stressed for a week also. I have no nausea, no headache, no stomach pain, no tender breasts. I am very confused if I am pregnant or got aborted by now or is it just some other reason. Please advice.
I m irregular period lady. I m married nd want baby as well. For this month I got my period after 18days as last time I got period of 1st December. Now today I feel bleeding but very less quantity. Please advise.
The word pain is quite common to daily life. If we look around we can witness, everyone is suffering from a certain kind of pain. Well, if we are likely to talk about hand and wrist pain, then it is fair enough to say that hand and wrist pain is very common among people. This is because our hands and wrists are the two things that get engaged in most of the works we do. But there are reasons behind those daunting pains. Know more about joints pain.
It can be due to any accident, or it can be due to any illness. The homeopathic medicines are safe and healthy in treating any kind of pain. But it is crucial to know the reason, which is causing the pain. Let us talk about some of the homeopathic medicines, which are generally being prescribed for treating wrist pain depends on the severity and condition.
What are the reasons of wrist pain?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the common types of wrist pain. It occurs due to the delineation of the median nerve, which runs through the wrist joint.
- It can be severe or mild injury on the wrist, which can cause wrist pain, or it can be any kind of sprain.
- Other than this, any fracture can cause severe pain too.
Apart from these, there are infections like tuberculosis that can also cause wrist pain. Next is the arthritis, which is considered to be very common among the masses. It includes gout, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis problem. These commonly cause wrist pain. Whatever is the reason for any kind of wrist pain, it needs to get diagnosed. Clinically it is diagnosed by following some tests like X-ray, CT scan, bone scan, MRI, several blood tests, etc. General diagnosis includes various examinations regarding the pain and its history, etc.
Some of the best homeopathy medicines for wrist pain considering homeopathy medicines for wrist pain can be a good decision. As homeopathy is a holistic medication procedure. There are several medicines, which have been prescribed for treatment of wrist pain depending its type and history. The remedy is given on the basis of the diagnosis of the wrist pain. Regaining of complete health and removing the symptoms are possible through homeopathy treatment. Depending upon the cause, sensation, location, modalities and propagation of the pain, there are some therapeutic homeopathic medicines available too.
Here are some specific homeopathic medicines, names given below, which can be considered to be best for wrist pain:
Arnica, Benzoic acid, Rhus Tox, Hypericum, Agaricus, Calcuria Flour, Cilicia, Ruta, Actea Spicata, Medorihhinum, Brynoia, Calcaria carb, Eupatorium Perf, Silicia, Sulphur Symphytum and so on are the usually prescribed medicines for wrist pain. But it is generally advised to take advice of a professional homeopathic doctor in terms of choosing the right medicine and dosage.
I could not conceive due to thyroid problem from last 5 years. I always have irregular periods, after consultation with Dr, I am taking Thyrox 100 tablets, my husband has also done his fertility test and found no problem with him. Please suggest how i can conceive.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
Hello Doctor. My age is 20 years. Can I have sex with my aunt her age is about 38 years without protection .because she can not get pregnant ?
I'm pregnant and its 29 weeks are completed of my pregnancy . I am suffering from stomach pain on left uper side just down side of my left brest. Is it problem.
My friend is having a cyst (gaanth) in her chest. Its emotionally distressfull and really painful for her. She is taking meds but the pain is too much. She also suffers from back ache and weakness and stomach ache. Please tell me what should she do?
I am a 18 year old girl. In my menstrual cycle. My period is 20 days so far before 3 months. And it gets reduced to a period of 10-14 days. Whats the reason behind this? What can I do to maintain a proper period? Is this harmful to me?
Bcz- when we eat it get transfer to epigastrium & then intestine where it converted to energy by biochemical process. This energy transfer to different part of body this mean digestion of food lasting for 1 hr 48 minutes.
If we drink water during this process get hamper & get diluted result in fermentation of food.
Fermentation mean creat toxin low density lipo protein (ldp) mean cholesterol & uric acid.
Cholesterol predesposing factor for heart attack.
Uric acid causes generalised joint pain.
Inkso do not drink water for 1hr 48 minutes.
If drink water before 45 minutes of meal it reach whole part of body& finally urinarry bladder.
So drink only necessary amount of water.