Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HirashaYour feedback matters!
Monsoons or rainy seasons is though a favourite amongst all, but it also causes a number of health problems. So, here are some specific guidelines regarding what to eat and what not to eat during rains.
Nutritional tips in monsoon:
- Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible.
- Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
- Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
- Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
- Body's immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk.
- Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
- Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
- Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
- Avoid eating fried items, pre-cut fruits and juices from road side vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
- Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Meri wife ke period 6 August ko aaye the uske baad abhi tak nai aaye kal hi Maine prega news lane fuel kiya per result negeetiv tha abi kaise pata chalega wo pregnant hai ya nahi our agar pregnant nai hai to period abitak kyo nai aaye please reply kare thankfully our ek sawal uske aang perse safed pani bahut jata hai iski wajah kya ho sakti hai please reply.
Im 18 year old my boyfriend is also 18 year old if we want abortion where should we go and how many hours will abortion take if its before 10 weeks i.e through pills?
I'm 23 years old. While doing romance with my boyfriend we do everything except intercourse. He use jerk and sometimes soon sperm comes out. He uses tissue to wipe. On that time he used to finger me with same hand without washing it. I was afraid to get pregnant with his act. Is it possible? Accidentally to get pregnant? I'm still virgin.
Good morning sir. Somebody is saying that using contraceptive pills within 72 hrs after sexual attachment, we can prevent pregnancy, how is it possible and which age group can use this, can 16+use this or anyone can use this? Kindly suggest me the answer sir.
I am 26 years old, and got married in last year. Weight is 64, height 5.1"I am suffering from pcos since last 4 years, sometimes my pcos are cured also by medicines but it is not permanently curable disease. Now its become my main cause of infertility. I was following gynae in chandigarh but I am tired now to follow doctors and all medicines. I am trying to loss my weight now by exercise and improving my diet. But I think it will be very long time time to help me for conceiving. Already its 1 and half year of my marriage, and my husband and I am willing to conceive now. Kindly tell me the right process to conceive early without waiting for long time.
I had sex in december 2k13 but I checked and the results was negative and in January I didn't got my periods I took a medicine for periods and I don't know d name of that medicine and after taking that the next day I got down that was 25th january and now its 16th march I didn't got my periods I am really worried please help me what should I do please rply asap
I have tested twice of my pregnancy but the result is negative and have missed my periods for 3 weeks. I am not having any symptoms of pregnancy so what is my problem. What should I do to have regular periods.
How can we determine whether a lady has had intercourse earlier or not? what is the concept behind bleeding at the time of first intercourse stating that the lady is then virgin?
I am having sex like 13/14 days ago and the boy doesn't come inside me. Is there a chance that I will be pregnant? Is it too early for pregnancy test? I don't know if its my thinking but I was feeling nauseous this days and i'm having abdominal cramping and bloating. And also I'm having pcod and my period is irregular anyway so it's so hard.
Hi I am getting pregnant with 6 week n 2 day. Please suggest me diet n exercise in these day shall I eat non veg with small quantity?
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.
Cervical dysplasia is a type of condition, which occurs before cancer. This condition is associated with abnormal cell growth occurring in the cervix, uterus, vagina and endocervical canal. Cervical dysplasia is most commonly caused by the human-papillomavirus and is a sexually transmitted infection or STI. This disease is common in young women under 30 years of age. It is worth noting however, that cervical dysplasia can occur at any age whatsoever. Here are the causes of cervical dysplasia.
- HPV infection: An infection caused by the human papillomavirus is the main reason why cervical dysplasia occurs. It is worth noting that HPV is most commonly transmitted through sex.
- Smoking: People who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from cervical dysplasia in comparison to those who do not.
- Immunosuppressive drugs: These are more likely to cause cervical dysplasia because they weaken the immune system of your body.
- Organ transplant: Organ transplant also increases your chances of cervical dysplasia due to the fact that it weakens your immune system.
- HIV-AIDS: This is a disease, which also weakens your immune response and therefore increases your chances of contracting cervical dysplasia.
There are not too many symptoms of cervical dysplasia and it can only be diagnosed using a Pap test without, which more complicated tests have to be performed.
Once the diagnosis for this is complete, several factors will have to be considered before deciding, which treatment to give the patient. These include the age of the patient and the severity of the condition. However, in most of the cases women who have cervical dysplasia are not treated and the cell growth goes away on its own however when it is treated the following treatments are used.
- Cone biopsy
- Laser surgery