Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hiral Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Hiral JainYour feedback matters!
I am 50 yrs old and of late my BP reading is coming as 130/90, recoded every week, and it varied between 130/87 to 136/90. Pl advise, also inform reasons. I lead active life morning walk 3 to 4 KM on daily basis.
Im suffering from throats pain and caught for two days and after some day I fell weakness and exhausted and undigested. So what kind of symptom is this?
From two days onwards I can't sleep properly due to headache and skin rashes is there any solution for my question.
I am a heart patient and was also headache and back pain. I am a old man. My stomach is already infection. So in this case what should I do?
Sir I was suffering from cold and cough and also having fever please give some advice to cure my disease as fast as possible.
Constipation is a condition characterized by extreme difficulty in emptying the bowels. It is characterized by hardening of the feces. Ayurvedic remedies have been considered since a long time to support healthy bowel movements. Acute constipation can also be a sign of Crohn’s disease or irritable bowel syndrome.
Symptoms of constipation:
1. Immense strain during bowel movements
2. Inability to have proper bowel movements
3. A feeling of being blocked up from within
4. Hard and dry feces
How can you get rid of constipation with Ayurvedic remedies?
- Increase fluid intake: If you are suffering from constipation, it is vital to drink about 80 ounces of herbal tea or water per day. Warm fluids are the best way to keep your body hydrated. These fluids should be consumed at least 20 minutes before a meal or 1 hour after a meal.
- Increase organic oils in your diet: High quality oil helps lubricate your body tissues, so that appropriate amount of fat or oil can remain in the stool. Most oils are healthy, but the healthiest oils include olive oil, ghee and sesame oil.
- Eat plenty of healthy fruits: Fruits are fibrous, hydrating and generally pacifying to your body. Fruits such as peaches, soaked prunes, soaked raisins, peeled apples and bananas should be consumed. It is vital to eat the fruits about an hour before your meals. While consuming these fruits, you should chew on them properly to attain maximum benefit. Pineapple juice is also very effective in facilitating bowel movements.
- Consume soaked flax seeds or milk with ghee: Before going to bed, you should drink a cup of boiled milk with ghee or a tablespoon of flaxseeds soaked in a glass of water. This is an ideal remedy for constipation.
- Herbs: ‘Triphala’ herb (a traditional Ayurvedic herb) are generally prescribed by the Ayurvedic practitioners. It can be taken either in the tablet form or powdered form with a glass of warm water. Psyllium husk is also a natural source of insoluble and soluble fiber. It serves as a bulking agent and a demulcent in the colon. This facilitates the regular passing of feces.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!