Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi I had sex with my bf and it was too painful we had to stop and I burst out crying, it's normally just about painful at the start, but this time it was just too much, he was really understanding but it just really upset me thinking that I mightn't be able to have sex in the near future as I'm.
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
I have never had sex and I am 28 years old. And now thinking about having sex with someone makes me nervous. I believe it also the cause of my low self confidence and self esteem and anxiety.Please tell.
I am 23 years old. Im not having my periods reguraly. I got married in 2014 augest. Before marriage also im not having my periods regularly. My cycle was 35 to 40 days. Before month im having 45 days. But this month im not having my period that means from my cyclce+24days. I also take pregency also test shows negative. To get my period regular now im using the medicine regestrone in a process. Its a 5days course three days are over. Nd im not having any vomiting sensation also. Im not ready now to get pregnant. Can you please give me the best suggestions.
I started my period a week back with two to three drop and it stop after that. So is there anything to worry?
There is a friend of mine who is suffering from leucohorrea and recently she has seen some blackness on the sides of her vagina. She is worried as to what it is and wants treatment which can remove that and reduce leucohorrea?
Dear Doctor, I had unprotected sex with my bf on two weeks before, next day morning I had Postpone72 pill, And 24/Feb night, I had period with less bleeding (egg contents came out), generally my periods extent Upto 4 to 5 days, but now less bleeding only I feel when compared to normal, but as verified in internet, less bleeding may due to pill effect, Now I am not ready for pregnant, Please clarify,
Health Benefits of Banana Peel
Bananas have multiple health benefits and are commonly available fruit. They possess a wide variety of vitamins and minerals like vitamins B6, A and C, Manganese, Potassium, dietary fiber, protein, iron, magnesium etc. What many people don't know is the banana peel which is usually thrown away, has multiple health benefits too. It's interesting to know what they are:
1. Whitens Teeth - If you rub banana peel for a minute, every day, for a week on your teeth, you will have naturally white teeth without having to visit the dentist.
2. Removes Warts - The cheapest and simplest method to remove warts and stop them from reoccurring is rubbing the peel of a banana on the affected area, or sticking it there overnight.
3. Treats Acne - Getting rid of pimples is as easy as massaging banana peels on the face and body for five minutes a day until acne disappears.
4. Rids of wrinkles - Mash banana peel and add an egg yolk to it. This mixture works as a great anti-wrinkle face pack. Apply it on your face and wash it off after five minutes. Banana peels are known to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Gives pain relief - This might come as a surprise but the banana peel is known to provide relief from pain. Just place the peel directly on the part that is paining and you'll get relief in about half an hour. You can also make a mixture of banana peel and vegetable oil to apply on the pain affected area.
6. Heals psoriasis - Applying the peel on the psoriasis affected area moisturizes the place and reduces itchiness.
7. Relieves of bug bites - It is advised to massage banana peel on mosquito bites to get immediate relief from pain and itching.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 15 Reasons Why Banana is Healthier Than Apple?
I am 27 years old female, I have swelling in my right leg ankle and foot from past 3 years exactly after my delivery, initially I thought it might go gradually but it never reduced. I went to many doctors did many blood tests and urine test all report says normal. Please suggest what should I do. Also I had eczema in my legs but now controlled with creams given by dermatologist and the doctor said this swelling is not related to eczema. Kindly help.
Having sex on 12th day can be a pregnant? What are the days to get a pregnancy? What are the tips of getting faster pregnancy?
Hi mam am now 14 weeks present I have already 2 baby now my second baby is 8 months old now I do not want this baby please tell me the which tablet I will take for abortion please help me I am a middle class family.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
Backache is a very common complaint during pregnancy and a lot of pregnant women believe it is an inevitable part of being pregnant. But if we understand the reasons why it happens, then we can take remedial measures to help ourselves.
1) Majority of backache happens due to wrong posture and improved posturewill reduce the stress on your back. As the pregnancy advances, the growing baby bulk pushes the center of gravity forwards. This enhances the natural curve of the back and puts the back muscles under more stress.
One must try to walk tall and keep the stomach tucked in towards the back (as far as comfortable) while standing and walking. Always bend from your knees and not waist to pick up something from below (even your baby). Avoid sudden twisting movements from the waist,instead turn the whole body sideways to reach the object.
2) Try to improve upon the strength of the back muscles by gradually including theendurance exercises in your daily regimen. One can safely do almost all kinds of exercises till the fifth month of pregnancy but always have a word with your doctor before starting.
3) Always take your supplements (calcium, Vitamin D as prescribed by your doctor because nature tends to draw calcium from mother's bones and divert it towards the baby. So any kind of deficiency will be more harmful for the mother rather than the baby.
4 Use a medium -firm mattress and a good pillow to sleep. Very soft or very firm (Orthopedic) mattresses may not be very comfortable during pregnancy.
5) During early pregnancy one can sleep in any posture including sleeping on your tummy if this makes you more comfortable. After the 6th month of pregnancy it is better to sleep preferably on your side with a small cushion placed between your knees A gentle back massage is very soothing at times. Drink plenty of water and other liquids so you don't have urinary infections or constipation which may also sometimes cause backache.
H Doctor, I am pregnant with 8 weeks. I have periods like pain since morning. Would this be something wrong sign.
Me and my wife is plan for a baby but from last one year we can't complete our plan, here I want to confirm one thing that my wife have always some issue with his health like period is always delay always she ask for pain in his legs and the most important is she face a issue of vaginal infection. So Pls advise me what we will do.
2) Make time table one day prior
3) Don't compare urself with others, you never know all the details about them
4) Make realistic goal in life
5) Give sufficient time for physical activities
6) Take out time for relaxation
7) Spend as much time with your children as possible.