Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
In pregnancy if female is suffering from fever & throat problem occurs which medicine is given to them.
During sex veginal discharge bahot jaldi ho jata h or partner ko ye acha nhi lagta h iske liys kuch upay h kya ?
Hai my wife periods regularly between 22 to 26 days. This month already 29 days over but still she didn't have her periods so can we consider that she is conceived or what should we do further?
I have a hair growth on my upper lips chin hands and legs but I have a regular periods. Is this pcos? I hav this hair from birth. I don't want to have this much of hair what should I do?
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
First baby ke time hi permanent sterilization bhi krwa sakte hai na ek sath. We do not want any more child never ever. Kindly give me a best way for permanent solution of no more child ever.
Hi Doctor, I am pregnant on 25 july. my last period date is 24 june. after 6 weeks when Dr. do ultrasound there is no heartbeat lil sec is show. its normal Dr. said wait 2 weeks more .she gave me medicine and weekly injection for this .can it help me .is there any hope of heartbeat come please help me .
Causes of low libido:
1. Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
2. Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
3. Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
4. Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
5. Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
6. Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
7. Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
1. Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
2. Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
3. Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
4. Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.
My wife never gets her periods on time and when it come it gives her to much pain and weakness. What should we do?
Hi Doctor, I am 2.5 months pregnant, I love coffee, got to know it's not good. I miss coffee every morning and Unable to drink plain milk as I feel like vomiting, what is the other drink which I can start my day with. I can't drink anything which is of the colour of milk. Please advice. People say boost, Bournvita also contains caffeine, so avoiding it. Please advice. I am from India. Thanks!
I am 25 years old and I am married. I have problem with the white discharge. At the time of sex with my husband the white discharge becomes more. I don't remember properly since when this problem started. Kindly suggest me to get out of this problem.
We are got married for last 3 year my wife is 30 now I am 32. Her Menstrual cycle is irregular. Kindly suggest. She wants to conceive. please suggest what can be done?
I'm 27 years married for four months. Trying to conceive. My last period was started on sep 27. Regular periods of 28 days. I have stomach pain on my first day of my periods from my teenage. And before ten days of my periods I will have stomach pain occasionally not often. Now stomach pain and also back pain I have. Is there any problem in my uterus. Will it affect my try to conceive. I'm fully stressed and afraid of my periods. Give advice. Please.
Today I am 38 week pregnant. My baby hasn't turned his head till now. What is the reason? What can I do now? Can he turn his head this week?
Sex addiction killing feel pain a lot at private body part still not getting good treatment. What should i do?
My wife 28 years old, having a kid of 5 years also, but now this month she got periods twice & now still bleeding more, feeling uneasy & nausea, pls advise.
I am 28 years old 4 years back married. 6 months back doctor said I have hormone disturbance. I have bi lateral poly cystic ovaries 6-8 mm noted. She gave siphene 50 mg to use I used for 4 months stopping 1 month middle. I have under gone follicular study egg was raptured but no result I did not get pregnant please help me. Even though egg was released why did not became pregnant I do no, can you tell me reasons why please. My prolactin is 17. 83ng/ml I have dons hsg it is normal. My husband count is 40 millions. Please tell. And my periods are ending with in 2 days only why.
Looking for a medication to relieve pain?
You might have better options!
Turmeric, a spice that gives the indian curries, their bright yellow color. A powerful herb, turmeric has been used as a painkiller by many communities for centuries. Turmeric has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. A strong healer, turmeric rejuvenates, restoring health and has a powerful analgesic action without causing any side effects. In contrast, most of the pharmaceutical prescription medicines available over the counter for pain have many harmful side effects apart from the risk of making the person dependant.
The active ingredient of turmeric is curcumin that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a far more effective substitute to pain killers since it is natural and comes without any side effects. However, it is not easily absorbed in the intestines. Its absorption can be improved with pepper. So don?t forget to add black pepper to your curries to get the incredible benefits of turmeric.
Here are a few analgesic benefits of turmeric:
1. Most powerful natural painkiller
Pain is the most horrifying sensation. One may suffer from acute pain lasting a few days or chronic pain that may last for more than six months. Pain can occur due to sprain, burn, injury, fracture or may be caused by a disease.
Whatever be the cause of pain, you can get relief with turmeric, most potent natural pain killer.
2. Gives relief in nociceptive pain
Any somatic pain that originates in skin or deeper tissues or visceral pain that originates in internal organs is called nociceptive pain. Turmeric has anti-nociceptive effects and causes relief in pain. Regular pain killers have many side effects like causing damage to internal lining of the stomach, affecting kidneys, delaying muscle regeneration & even posing risk of clotting. Turmeric is known to reduce nociceptive pain from diseases like arthritis, colitis, cancer, degenerative joint pain etc. Even application of turmeric oil on external areas brings a significant relief in pain in contrast to pain killers.
3. Turmeric for neuropathic pain
When the nervous system gets damaged, one experiences neuropathic pain characterized by numbness and itching. Some people get sensation of pins and needles along with pain.
Turmeric has been found to be a great treatment for this type of neuropathic pain such as that which occurs in diabetes.
Dosage for turmeric
Taking turmeric as part of your diet is very safe. However, you can also take turmeric supplements available over the counter as prescribed by health consultants.
Turmeric offers a great solution from pain and also provides numerous added health and medicinal benefits. Make turmeric part of your diet to enjoy great health!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.