Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. HingoraniYour feedback matters!
My friend is a 23 year old guy. He is depressed. He says he dint eat anything for the past 3 days and was just ingesting ALL OUT MOSQUITO LIQUID for 2 days .45 ml. I don't know what to do. He is not vomiting. He says while he poops the ALL OUT liquid is coming out and his anal is burning. Suggest me doctor.
I am 28 Years old. My Problem is When i'm speaking I am fumble. People are not understanding when I speak. I am repeating everything twice. Please give me a valuable suggestion.
I am a 40 year old and having problem of pulling my mustach with my fingers unknowningly and my mush became thin. How to avoid pulling mushtach knowingly unknoingly, so that I can grow mush as per my wife's wish.
I've been diagnosed by a psychiatrist for depression and bi polar disorder. I want to understand what the disorder means for me and those around me as a lifestyle, what all will it involve. I'm on flunil 10mg and lenapoz 0.25 mg or smthng. What are the side effects of this medication. Will it ever be cured or do I have to take this medication lifelong to keep myself stable? I just need more clarity on the disease and its treatment.
I used to masturbate a lot during my college days. Now I have stopped but I think my memory has become very weak as a result of that. I hardly recognize people I know, I find it difficult to understand what my PhD lecturers teach me. Please help me to strengthen my memory.
I will lost my patience even for a small small things and I will get anger and after that anger I feel depressed what should I do to solve this.
From the last few days I am having slightly loss of memory oftenly I forget a lot of things, what is the cure. Is it any type of disease.
I am a student in SYBCA in previous year I was in relationship with a girl but some causes she left me because that I am not able to focus on my studies what should I do?
I ve anxiety problem whenever I think about dis it starts. My heart sinks badly n my BP is also increased. M so much scared .What to do PL help.
Hi I have been very stressed from past one month me going to loose my job after 7 to 8 days because my office is gonna shift. Infused with my career nd on top a friend of mine wants to marry me nd waiting for my decision. He says that he want me in his life I am 24 where I feel its not a correct tm for comments. Today from morning me feeling restless tired disinterested
I have problem of thinking a lot, due to that i am unable to concentrate on anything and I always feel heaviness in my head. What to do? Please help me.
Sir my mom is very tensed she has depression problem about she has very low blood in body doctor suggested to eat fruits and juices but I want to know about any syrup for increasing blood in body fast ?
How to do meditation, it's benefits and what should be the time to do it and when? Please help me, because I am not able to concentrate on my studies.
I have some forgetfulness problem after joining of my new company it was developing day by day hope can I over come from that. Only the office related documents and important activities.
I am 23 old female and I am suffering from depression. My mind was blank. What I do I don't know. My confidence is low. Always confused. My mind due to exam forgot what I read. I always feel fear. I feel so bad, guilty and stress. I never like to talk anyone. Always be a silent. Feel nervous to do some new. Feel fear to go among people. Always thinks that people will be ignore me when I try to talk. I have always blank mind. I feel good when some new things I do. But now due to depression I feel only laziness. Always I force myself to do something. Without forcing I am not able to do anything. I try hard to live a life. I never feel any enjoyment. And always comes a suicide thoughts because of my blank mind I m not able to see my future, any scope to live a life, now what I do?
Dear sir. I am facing severe depression. And I am working on it by reading about CBT and now I am reading "Feeling Good - How to overcome depression book. And I want to do exercise daily. Is it helpful? And which type of exercise is good to cure depression and what type of food is good?
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.