Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hinduja Indira NYour feedback matters!
I'm on my period yesterday was my 2nd day and I went for a Long journey by traveller. So can you tell me that i'll have any problem or what.
My partner wants 7-8 times sex everyday. Even she wants in periods time. Is it ok to do? Please suggest.
Hi, Please help. I had unprotected sex wth my hubby on 4th day of my periods. The next day afternoon I had ipill and my periods stopped completely. What r d chances of pregnancy n how to avoid it? M really very tensed kindly help.
Am a married person & three years have gone, but after having many inter courses my wife has not yet conceived. Pl let me know as what will be the reason i. D because of less SEMEN going inside Or less food intake by both of us? When we approached the gynecologist they told us to go for DNA test so what is a DNA test for me & for her doctor has given a GEL which she has to apply Is t because I used to masturbate & in this connection I want to know as whether due to this Will this affect my family planning as I used to have sexual relationship with my wife but so far she has not become pregnant.
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips, which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medications: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.
Related Tip: "First Trimester Pregnancy - What to Expect"
Hi, I'm 27 years old my last LMP was 8 jan 2015 and I checked on 8 feb I got positive in urine test and went to doc she has done a vaginal scan no sac has seen and then she said for blood beta test that also came positive with 416 miu/ml and then she said that to do the test after 2 days. So my question is this range is good for 4 weeks 0 days and why the sac did not seen and this range can be doubled. please tell me.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.
I took I pill on 28th of march and my regular periods date was 10th of every month; however, it was delayed by 2 weeks and came on 26th of march. I took three pregnancy tests each after a gap of one weeks of missed periods and one after the periods which lasted fir 5dats as usual. All the hpt were negative. And the health is normal as of know. completely normal. Please advice is there anything to be worried and pregnancy is prevented.
My girlfriend is not having periods. We had intercourse on 3rd april and her periods date was 5th april. She did the urine test twice on 4th and 7th and beta hcg test on 7th. All the tests have shown negative result. On 7th she had a mark but aftr that no sign of periods. We had unprotected sex (ejaculated outside). Please suggest what should she do and is there any way of finding out if she is pregnant or not as we are very much tensed. Can she take primolut N?
My friend girl friend had his period on 7th september but till now she did not get periods? What she has to do? And if she is pregnant means which medicine she has to use for abortion in home? Its nearly 38 days now please rply for this answer.
I am 8 months pregnant. My heart is beating very fast. And I am feeling breathlessness. All my body is shivering. This is happening daily. Please suggest what should I do.
I am a female 21 years old My periods were regular but this month it's been a week and it still didn't come. I am not sexually active what reasons could be cause for delay apart pregnancy because I am not at al sexually active.
Hello sir, I'm a female of age 20. My issue is, I'm having irregular periods for the last 3 months and the present month I have passed my due date of periods by 10 days. I'm in a relationship we were pretty deep but the point is we did not have any sex. Is it normal to have late periods this is worrying me a bit. Please I request you to help me with this issue.
I am taking taking olkem20h tablet for no since from 2014 n my by recently recorded is 130/80 I want to ask is it compulsory now also to take tablet or I can leave?
आयुर्वेद और घरेलु उपाय / ayurvedic and home remedies: कई वर्षों से शीघ्रपतन का सफल उपचार आयुर्वेदिक पद्धति से होता आ रहा हैं। कई एलोपैथी डॉक्टर भी उपचार करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक फार्मूला का ही उपयोग करते हैं।
औषध - शीघ्रपतन का उपचार करने के लिए जतिफल, कुमकुम, खसखस बिज, अश्व्गन्धा, गोक्षुर, यष्टिमधु, भल्लातक फल मज्जा, जटामांसी, कपिकच्छु बिज, शहद, मूसली, शतावरी, शिलाजीत जैसे आयुर्वेदिक औषधि का उपयोग किया जाता हैं। औषध का चयन, मात्रा और समय को रोगी के प्रकृति, कुपित दोष के हिसाब से किया जाता हैं। एक ही फार्मूला से सभी रोगियों को लाभ हो ऐसा नहीं होता हैं।
पंचकर्म - औषधि द्रव्यों के साथ जरुरत पढ़ने पड़ने पर स्नेहन, स्वेदन और बस्ती जैसे पंचकर्म चिकित्सा की जाती हैं। पचकर्म चिकित्सा से पीड़ित व्यक्ति को जल्द लाभ होता हैं। खासकर मधुतैलिक यापन बस्ती से अधिक लाभ होता हैं।
रोज सुबह दूध के साथ 1 चमच्च अश्वगंधा चूर्ण लेने से शीघ्रपतन में लाभ होता हैं।
सुबह शाम 1 चमच्च अतिरसादि चूर्ण लेने से भी लाभ होता हैं।
वसंत कुसुमाकर रस. गोदन्ति भस्म, यौनअमृत वटी, शिलाजीत सत्व जैसे आयुर्वेदिक दवा शीघ्रपतन में लाभकारी हैं। ऐसे तो यह सभी आयुर्वेदिक दवा सुरक्षित है पर अधिक मात्रा और अधिक समय तक लेना हानिकारक हो सकता हैं इसलिए किसी भी आयुर्वेदिक दवा को अपने डॉक्टर से जांच कराकर लेने में ही समझदारी हैं।
आहार - शीघ्रपतन को दूर करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा के साथ अपने आहार पर विशेष ध्यान देना चाहिए। आहार में तीखा-तला हुआ और अधिक मसालेदार आहार नहीं लेना चाहिए। आहार में ताजे फल, हरी-पत्तेदार सब्जी, फ्रूट जूस, नारियल पानी, दूध और शहद का अधिक इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए। आहार में शतावरी, अंडे, डार्क चॉकलेट, गाजर, ओट्स, अश्वगंधा, अवाकडो, अंगूर, केला, प्याज, लसुन, अदरक, बादाम, मशरूम और भरे चावल / ब्राउन राइस जैसे आहार पदार्थों का अधिक समावेश करने से वीर्य का प्रमाण भी बढ़ता है और शीघ्रपतन भी नहीं होता हैं।
अन्य / others - शीघ्रपतन की समस्या से निजात पाने के लिए निचे दिए हुए अन्य उपाय भी कारगर साबित होते हैं।
सेक्स करते समय दो कंडोम लगाकर सेक्स करे जिससे लिंग को जल्द संवेदना नहीं मिलती है और उत्तेजना देरी से मिलने से शीघ्रपतन नहीं होता।
तनाव मुक्त रहे। तनाव को दूर करने के लिए लाफ्टर थेरेपी या मैडिटेशन का सहारा लेना चाहिए।
शीघ्रपतन से बचने के लिए आप अपनी स्तिथि / position भी बदल कर देख सकते हैं। अगर समय हमेशा ऊपर रहते है तो खुद को निचे लिटाकर सेक्स कर सकते हैं।
सेक्स करते समय जब भी आपको एहसास हो की वीर्य जल्द निकलने वाला है तब लम्बी गहरी साँसे लेना शुरू कर दे। इससे वीर्य नहीं निकलेगा और आप शर्मिंदा होने से बच जाएंगे।
शराब, धूम्रपान, तम्बाखू, कॉफ़ी जैसे व्यसन नहीं करने चाहिए।
अगर आपका वजन जरुरत से अधिक है और आप मोटापे से पीड़ित है तो अपने अपना वजन कम करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। मोटापे के कारन टेस्टोस्टेरोन हॉर्मोन में कमी आती हैं।
रोजाना या हफ्ते में कम से कम 5 दिन 30 मिनिट तक अपने क्षमतानुसार व्यायाम अवश्य करना चाहिए। व्यायाम करने से शरीर फिट रहता है, वजन कम होता है और टेस्टोस्टेरोन हॉर्मोन की मात्रा सही रहती हैं।
This medicinal herb can pretend like any other fresh salad, and it will keep free radicals away from the cells of your body.
Scientists claim that its daily consumption prevents the appearance of tumors, and it helps the work of enzymes that clean and regenerate the liver and is a natural diuretic.
Water and lemon
Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, and is known for being helps to burn fat and detoxify.
A glass of water with lemon every morning to help regulate digestion, refresh and refine your body.
Dark leafy greens
Vegetables dark, green leaves increases the level of chlorophyll in the digestive tract, which helps the body to get rid of toxins of the environment.
Fruits contain vitamins, antioxidants and fiber, and recommended its consumption as much as possible. Apples, pears, oranges – no matter whatever you are eating, it is only to be fresh.
Cabbage is known for its qualities of “cleansing” of the liver. You can eat it as a salad or as a veg.
Numerous studies have shown that artichokes are very good for the liver and bile bag.
They also contain high levels of cynarin that prevents indigestion of food and stimulates healthy digestion.
If you have a problem with the gall purse, be sure to eat beetroot.
Its fibers are helping production of antioxidant enzymes in the liver that help the gallbladder and liver to eliminate toxic substances in the body.
Garlic is a good friend of your liver, because it helps to get rid of free radicals that are produced in the body.
Additionally, garlic is known for its healing properties in a number of diseases.
Green tea contains high levels of catechins, which speed up liver activity and increases the production of enzymes for detoxification.
It is recommended that at least two cups a day.
Whole grains should always be your choice! As well as containing high levels of nutrients and antioxidants, they are rich in fiber and that will help to regulate digestion.
So, instead of white bread, always opt for one whole grain.