Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hinduja Indira NYour feedback matters!
Im suffering from stomach pain from past few days im having pain below hip and in in my vagina during urinating and washing so what can I do for that my age is 15.
I finger on my girlfriend's vagina Daily But this month she missed her periods. Is this problem is normal? Or can you please suggest some tablets for getting periods faster.
Hi, My age is 27 and height is 150 cm after delivery I put on weight upto 15 kg My previous weight was 57 So What should be proper weight for me I want to lose that excessive weight with in 1-2 month so please suggest the diet and exercise for me Thank you.
I'm 22 years old having skin itching, skin redness. I had tried everything but it happen quite frequently. Also this time I didn't have my periods on time it's 35 days late. Please suggest.
My wife 7 weeks pregnant I want to avoid sex till my baby birth But I am thinking if I am avoiding sex nd vagina hole will be small and baby birth not will be easily without operation I want to normal delivery What should I ddo for this please give me tips for normal delivery.
Given the amount of junk food we eat, it is a good idea to detox the body once in a while. Detoxing should not be confused with dieting for weight loss. Detoxing is simply a way to give the digestive system time to rest and recoup. Here are ten steps to detoxing.
- Stay hydrated: It would be impossible to flush toxins from the body without sufficient water. Hence, it is necessary to stay hydrated at all times. A person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day while detoxing.
- Start the day with lemon and water: Begin your day with a glass of warm water mixed with the juice of one lime or lemon. This charges the liver and other digestive organs. You could also add freshly grated ginger, a pinch or cayenne pepper or honey to this drink.
- Green tea: Green tea is well known for its antioxidant properties. This makes it the ideal drink to detox your body. It also gives the body a natural caffeine boost and helps control blood sugar levels thus, reducing sugar cravings.
- Fibre: Fibre is essential for the digestive system and aids in the removal of waste material from the body. Additionally, fruits and vegetables that are the largest sources of fibre are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. You could also consider fibre supplements such as psyllium husk.
- Say no to alcohol: Keeping away from alcohol for a few days can help cleanse your liver. Along with alcohol, it is also a good idea to stay away from nicotine and caffeine.
- Cut down on red meat: Red meat is difficult to digest and can cause a number of digestive issues. Hence, consider replacing red meat with leaner meats like chicken and fish.
- Season with turmeric: Turmeric has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be added to almost every vegetable and Indian curry recipe and is ideal while detoxing. Drinking a glass of warm milk and turmeric is the ideal way to end a day when detoxing.
- Go organic: Organic foods may be a little more expensive, but they are well worth the price. These foods are free from harmful pesticides and other chemicals. This makes them easier to digest and safer for consumption.
- Sweat it out: Perspiration aids in the removal of body wastes. Exercising not only makes you sweat but boosts energy levels as well. Alternatively, you could try sweating it out in a hot tub or sauna. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 65 year old Male. Blood is passing along with urine. What disease this could be ? What Diagnostics would help identify the disease ? What could be the treatment ?
Hi, Please suggest me Last year I have a baby child and done lysitation can I get pregnant once again.
My girlfriend was late for her periods last 1 week we had unprotected sex and also we tested home pregnancy test the result was negative what was the problem with her.
Early indications of pregnancy are not generally perceived, but the modest changes in your body capacity might be telling you something. Here are some signs, which mean, perhaps you are pregnant.
- Missed Period or Late Period: The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts: Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
- Nausea: Nausea is among one of the most well known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
- Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
- Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
- Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
- Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.
I am of 27 years and in the early stage of pregnancy (10 days pregnant). What medicines and precaution I should take.
Hello doctor, I am 16 and I want to stop my periods for about a month and from 5 day I am getting brown discharge, today is the 5th day of that and I know that it will last for about 10 to 15 days and then my periods will start and it will also last for 15 to 20 days then I have to go to doctor then she will give me injection and tablets to stop so this time I want to stop my periods and other discharge for about a month. Can I take norethisterone tablets for about 30 days (3 times a day? And if no then suggest me some other tablets to stop this all for about a month and please please please doctor suggest the tablet with dose, use please.
I am 33 years old, in my 17th week of pregnancy, I did my blood test and found that my Rbc is 4 (normal range starts from 4.5) my hemoglobin is 12%. Is it ok or the Ebc count is a concern?
Ovarian cysts is a common problem that affects women in their childbearing years. These cysts develop inside the ovaries at the time of ovulation.
These cysts are of four main types:
In most cases, ovarian cysts resolve themselves, but in some cases they can cause pain and grow.
Ayurveda is a holistic form of alternate medication that can be quite effective when it comes to treating ovarian cysts. This form of medication has negligible side effects and hence, can be prescribed to women of all ages. Apart from medication, Ayurveda also involves changes in lifestyle and diet. Ayurvedic herbs help balance the hormones in a woman’s body and thereby improve the overall functioning of the ovaries as well.
Some of the Ayurvedic herbs used in the treatment of ovarian cysts are as follows:
Guggul: This herb has the potential to revitalise cells and can rejuvenate a person. Guggul or commiphora mukul also has purifying properties that helps regulate lipid production and increase iron levels in a person’s blood. It also helps in weight loss and increases metabolism.
Shilajit: The Ayurvedic herb asphaltum or shilajit improves stamina and the ability to deal with physical and mental stress. It is also known to increase sexual desire and enhance libido for both men and women.
Amalaki: Amalaki or emblica officinalis is best known for its ability to rejuvenate cells and rid the body of free radicals. It also helps boost immunity, aids in the development of healthy skin and slows down the aging process. Amalaki helps with digestion and boosts metabolism along with maintaining the proper functioning of the liver.
Aloe: Aloe is the most common Ayurvedic product used for skin care and anti-ageing products. Apart from skincare and hair care, aloe also helps relieve hypertension and has well known antioxidant properties. Additionally, it helps deal with high blood pressure and respiratory problems.
Vitamins and minerals: Some vitamins and minerals boost immunity and have the ability to destroy abnormal cells such as cysts. Zinc helps prevent ovarian cysts, helps the body get rid of free radicals and aids in normal cell growth. Vitamin B complex helps in converting excessive estrogen into less weaker forms and hence balances hormone levels. Antioxidants like vitamin A and E protect the cells against damage and abnormal changes in the cell growth. Vitamin C also helps boost immunity and gives the body the ability to fight illnesses and infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
The nasal septum divides the nose into two nostrils or airways. When this septum is defective in structure or position, it can cause several physical difficulties like breathing problems, sleep apnea, bleeding, sinusitis, etc. The surgery to correct the nasal septum is known as septoplasty. The surgery is very common and has a high rate of success.
Reason: When the bone and cartilage separating the two chambers is crooked and deformed, it prevents the air from flowing properly through either one of the nostrils. People suffering from this condition often breathe through their mouth and this leads to respiratory tract problems. So, the septum is fixed with the help of septoplasty.
First, your medical history is taken. A thorough physical examination and endoscopy is conducted and the nose is photographed from the inside and the outside. You may also be asked to avoid medication like ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin for a few days since these can increase the bleeding after surgery.
Septoplasty is performed under general or localized anesthesia and takes about 30 minutes. Incisions are made on the inside of the nose and the mucus membrane is lifted.
Then, the pieces of cartilage that are affecting normal functioning are repositioned or removed.
If the nasal bone is causing the septum to be wrongly aligned, then cuts are made on the bone and it is positioned correctly.
Sometimes, cartilage grafts (called spreader grafts) are put in between the upper nose cartilage and the septum to widen the narrow nostril.
After this, the mucus membrane is put back in place and stitched.
Post- surgical care: A nasal support or packs are put inside the nose to help it heal and keep it straight. The support is removed after two days but there may be swelling and occasional nasal discharge for a few days. The tissues and cartilage become stable within 4 to 6 months. You are asked not to blow your nose or cough and sneeze too much as these might displace the nasal support. The head is to be kept at a higher level than the rest of the body while sleeping and physically demanding exercises are to be avoided in order to prevent nosebleeds. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.