Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hina Gardey
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hina GardeyYour feedback matters!
My period is delayed for a month now .pregnancy test negative. Took tablet primolut 5 days. .yet didn't got my periods.
I had gall bladder operation in 2009. I am in fine health. Now I tested kidney, lever,thyroid, lipid,sugar, blood cbc. All reports ok except total wbc count-12400 with comments: normocytic normochromic blood picture with lecocytosis. Kindly advise your recommendation.
Hi mam, I have a personal question about me. I need to say this and need to know. Actually I want to take test of my health (medical certificate) whether am I fit for everything in future or not, because of due to my marriage aliens is ongoing in this year onwards. And also I need to say you truly about my problem. That is previously I was in relationship with my boy friend and we did the intercourse for twice a time with full protection but unexpectedly, I was pregnant and we decided to aborted. But now we are not in good relationship n we broke ourself with some misunderstanding. Now my question is am okay to marriage with my parents looking groom. So is it possible to give birth / pregnant in my future. And also is it possible to know I did abort in my past days. Please let me know above my queries.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Depression is definitely something to do with the mind. However, it is important to realize that the brain does not work independently on its own. It still requires the energy that is supplied from the food that is consumed. It is also well known that most reactions in the brain are chemical reactions, be it happiness or sadness. The food that is consumed definitely has chemicals identified which can make the brain act in different ways. So, if the brain is feeling depressed, there are definitely some foods which can change that.
If you are someone who is feeling the blues and do not want to take a pill, try these happy foods which can definitely produce a change.
- Tomatoes: Bright red tomatoes look so good, they make you feel happy. However, they also contain lycopene, which is a phytonutrient that fights inflammation. Stress leads to constant inflammation in the body, and lycopene fights that. The smaller the tomato, the more benefit you have. The maximum benefit is from the skin, and so smaller ones are more useful with their better skin-to-fruit ratio.
- Bananas: Serotonin is one of the happy chemicals (neurotransmitter) that enhances mood. Bananas contain tryptophan which gets converted to serotonin in the body. No wonder that eating a banana makes one feel happy and carefree. If you have not observed, do so next time you eat a banana!
- Nuts: Some nuts can make you go nuts with laughter as they are rich in protein, a perfect snack, and refrain you from snacking on fried foods. What is lesser known is that they contain Omega-3 fatty acids which are proven to beat depression clinically. Vitamin E in them helps fight stress and inflammation, making it more beneficial.
- Oregno: This herb is full of health benefits. It contains caffeic acid and quercitin and rosmarinic acid, which are all proven to fight anxiety, fatigue, and sadness. What makes it more attractive is that is easy to grow, even in a pot on the kitchen window. Add it to your veggies and see your mood brighten up!!
- Chocolates: While biting into a chocolate leaves you grinning, there is a scientific reason for it. The bitter ones, especially, cause release of serotonin and anadamine, which make you feel happy and light. The darker the chocolate, more the happiness.
- Sweet potatoes: They are laden with carbohydrate and tryptophan, which as noted earlier helps fight depression. It also contains vitamin B6, a proven natural anti-depressant. Their rich content of magnesium and potassium also reduces stress.
Before reaching out for a pill to beat the blue, try these colorful food substances and see yourself feeling better and happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Sir, How to abort pregnancy after 2 months? Does medicines works after 2 months or one should go for operation?
I got 5 days early period. I have regular period every month. I want to know is this early pregnancy symptoms doctor? The period is not crazy heavy and its colour light brown. Few quantity blood is come then its stop. M very confused.
I am 25 years old after my first cesserion delivery my weight gains very fast and now it is 74 kg. Can you suggest me and medicine for lossing weight very fast. Or can I take" pure cambogia ultra" with 60hca. Please suggest me what can I do?
I am Dr Anchal Sehrawat, a consultant at Dr Anchala Skin and Hair Clinic, Gurgaon and I will be discussing Hirsutism. Hirsutism is defined as a male pattern of hair growth seen in females, male pattern of hair growth means that there is excessive hair growth over the upper lip, chin, side, chest, lower abdomen and thighs, which is normally seen in case of males and not in females. It is becoming quite a common condition in today's world and basically, there is excessive production of androgens which are the main hormones, which leads to the growth of the dark coarse hair over the body. In case there is rapid growth of hair and it is also associated with other features like acne, deepening of voice, oil hair follicle and increase muscle mass over the shoulder and there is loss of female contour and she should be properly investigated for other rare causes of hirsutism like congenital adrenal hyperplasia or tumors or Cushing syndrome. The treatment modality mainly includes the lifestyle modification and medication. Lifestyle modification is very important wherein healthy eating habits should we maintain, weight loss should be the main aim of the patient and moderate exercises are quite helpful. Most women resort to different plucking methods like shaving, breaking and waxing which though they are inexpensive and easy, but they are temporary and they lead to several side effects like folliculitis, irritant dermatitis and scarrying also. Laser hair removal has as such gain popularity in past two decades. It basically uses light generated heat to destroy the follicle to destroy the hair in the follicle, it basically targets the pigment which is present in the hair follicle, so it is more effective in destroying the dark here as compared to light hair. Laser hair removal has such gain much popularity in past two decades for mechanical removal of hair. It uses light generated heat to destroy the ability of hair to grow in the follicle since it targets the pigment present in hair so it is more effective in destroying the dark hair as compared to the light hairs. The laser helps in reducing the thickness of hair, it decreases the density of hair follicles as well as it decreases the rate of growth of hair. So that's why the procedure is known as Laser hair reduction. Various lasers available are the diode, IPL and ND: YAG and Alexandrite. Medications which are used mainly oral contraceptive pills and insulin, sensitizers, androgen suppressing agents. So Hirsutism management includes index clinical evaluation thorough investigation, modification, medications as well as laser hair removal.
Thank you very much, if you want to know more about hirsutism and want to contact me. You can contact me through Lybrate or you can come directly to my Clinic Dr Anchal Skin and Hair Clinic.