Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hina GardeyYour feedback matters!
Mam I have pcod problem im trying to conceive but every cycle my follicle growth is nt proper my doctor consult KQ 100 tablets and evaserve n susten capsule but still I didt conceive. So please help me to get conceive.
Hello. I have regular period from last one year with 32-35 days cycle. My period is missed by 5 days. What is best time to take pregnancy test those who r having 32-35 days period cycle
Sir, I am 22 year old girl. I have miss my periods for two months. This problem was first time to me. From 5 days I have milky white discharge which is odourless and I have no irritation or pain. From one day I feel severe pain in hypogastric region. My micturition and bowel moments are normal. Gynec doctor prescribed me progesterone for 3 days. What's my actual problem was. Anything complicated.
I am 38 years old, my delivery was through scissorian and after 3 years i am having tummy and it looks like as if i am pregnant for 4 -5 months. I am an accountant and usually carry out all my household works but i am not doing any exercises or yoga. How can i reduce my tummy. No - menstral problems or thyroid problem in my blood. My diet is I eat a light breakfast, normal lunch, 2 tea per day evening tea with any light backery snacks and dinner with chappathi and little rice with curry. I drink 1 cup green tea early morning in empty stomach regularly. Can I reduce it using In shape belt. please let me know about the side effects of using such belts
One of my nipple is shrink and creamy milk comes outt. Other is fine. Kindly suggest what is the reason and will it have any effect in future? What should I need to do?
I am 32 years of old. I am getting pregnant for 2nd time. My last menstulation cycle is 6th march 2015. Unfortunately I have taken doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsule 2 times a day for four days. Is there any problem for the pregnancy.
Hi, I am 32 years old, I am working in Gulf countries form past 5 yrs. 4-moths ago I got married, continuously for 2 months I stayed with her and we had daily sex. But still she is getting periods. As she is hiding some internal things with me and telling some stories of her friends for Eg: one her friend is getting only 2 days periods for a month or some times even nothing, as her friends doctor told/confirmed her that she will never going to get pregnancy. With her friends story moral, she will say if something wrong with me what will you do to me like that kind of questions my wife is asking to me. So I got doubt and I had checked with her and I am sure that, she is the story character. Kindly can any one help me exactly how can I know what kind of test shall be done to get her periods are getting in normally and whether have chance to get pregnancy or not. As I described I am working in gulf as my job type only yearly once 30-45 days I can able to spend with my wife. And I don't have any bad habits only what I have is masturbation 2-3 times once in 15-days to relive stress by watching porn other than that I don't have any kind of bad habits. I am maintaining a healthier diet. I need a child to have a complete family. I am always positive towards her but she is all the time hiding, not for any shy, but something it is what I want to know. Thanks in advance for kind your help.
I am married and we are trying for a baby. My wife's last period was on November 2nd. Can you please suggest that on what all days should we have intercourse to get a successful pregnancy?
When ever I do sex with my wife. She is having very pain in her vagina. Kindly suggest me what is the issue and cure
When it comes to health, there is no taking a chance. Most of us are in the habit of storing some medicines at home, which could come in handy, say for a headache or an acidity attack. However, these often remain in the medicine kit for a long time before they are actually used. So, finally when the day arrives when there is an actual need for it, we are not sure if it is still usable. The one thing we dread is the use of a medicine, which is past its expiry date.
What if there is an adverse event? What if there is a complication or a side effect?
Then, if we are not in a position to get a fresh pill, we would rather endure the pain or acidity than pop that outdated pill. Is it really prudent to do so? I say otherwise. Most medicines have the expiry date to indicate the date or time, until when the drug would have the most potency and efficacy. Meaning to say, the drug may become weak (take longer to act or may require more of the drug to produce the same effect) when taken after the listed expiry date.
The truth is that most pharma companies list a date, which could be months, if not years, ahead of the actual expiry date. In reality, a drug never really expires. Most medicines can be used up to a few months after this date. Some medicines may even be useful after years of their expiry date.
It depends as to what the medicine is for:
- Painkillers are usually harmless to take beyond the expiry date. If there is no effect (even prolonged), then try to get a fresh one.
- Chronic medications like anti-hypertensives and anti-diabetic medications can be used up to a few months at the most, not beyond. Make sure to monitor readings to check for the efficacy. Often times, a greater dose may be required to get the desired effect, but this should not be done without medical supervision.
- Biologic products like EpiPen, eye drops or injectable substances should not be used, if they are cloudy. In fact, most of these should be kept for a very short period after opening.
- With any expired medicine, keep your doctor posted, especially your chronic meds to seek further advice and information.
The place and the way the drug is stored also may help in retaining its strength. A drug stored in the fridge is safer than something stashed away in a cupboard with a lot of other things. Keep these in mind, and take a call! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Married last month and I had unprotected sex 15 days back and now my wife missed her period, according to our money status we do not want any baby so please help me how to get rid of pregnancy without abortion.
Sir my ultrasound report is stating that uterus is slightly bulky anteverted and deviated to left side. Cavity is empty. endometrium is 6.2mm in thickness. Monetarily is normal. Mild tenderness is present in left lower abdomen. I am feeling pain. I have not undergone any birth process or surgery before. Vomiting comes 4-5t times in a day. Please suggest causes and remedies?
Postural Tachycardia Syndrome or POTS, what this condition entails is a sudden and abnormal increase in the heart beat of an individual, causing them difficulty in breathing, dizziness, and even blackouts.
There are some factors that can trigger the situation and stem the sudden rise in the heart beat. Meeting with a medical expert may help bring the situation under control.
What is Postural Tachycardia Syndrome?
Postural Tachycardia Syndrome or POTS is a cardiovascular condition that is caused due to the sudden shift from an upright position to a supine position or vice versa. It is this sudden increase in heartbeat of an individual that is referred to as Tachycardia.
The longer you overlook this condition, the bigger is the trouble you are putting your health in. This is when it becomes extremely important for you to get in touch with a medical expert, who can offer you perfect consultancy, diagnose the causes and also find a result for the same.
What Causes POTS?
According to medical specialists, there are some factors that this condition stems from and it all differs from one person to the other. Some of the most common causes of the condition are-
- Joint Hypermobility Syndrome
- Faulty Gene
- Siogren’s Syndrome
Signs of Postural Tachycardia Syndrome:
There are multiple signs that indicate that an individual is stricken by Postural Tachycardia Syndrome. Some of the more common signs and symptoms include:
- Orthostatic Hypotension: Orthostatic Hypotension refers to the sudden increase in the heart beat by at least 30 beats per minute, within or after 10 minutes of rising up from a sitting or lying down position. Though the condition increases the heart rate, it does not trigger any drop or rise in blood pressure. Certain medications used to diminish this effect often extend some side effects, such as lightheadedness, palpitation, difficulty to breath, discomfort in the chest, weakness, heaviness in the chest area, nausea, cognitive difficulties and also stain on the vision.
- Effects in Response to Postural Change: Almost one-third of the people with Postural Tachycardia Syndrome are noticed to faint as a result of the increased heartbeat, almost 40 beats minutes, instead of the chance in postural position. Other symptoms under this head include a headache, migraine, disturbance in sleep, fatigue, acrocyanosis or blood pooling in feet, etc.
- Ehlers- Danlos Syndrome (EDS): Sometimes POTS is found to coexist in an individual with other conditions, such as EDS. This condition makes an individual prone to dislocation of bones, greater laxity in skin, loose- clicking joints, chronic fatigue, reduced level of tolerance towards any exercise, etc. According to medical specialists, though these are common symptoms of POTS, there might also be other signs. These signs and symptoms differ from one person to the other.
When Should You Consult a Doctor?
The moment you experience a POTS attack or for that matter notice some of the symptoms of the condition, it is time for you to consult a medical expert. The doctor will give you valued consultation, as well as diagnose the condition properly, thus finding the best treatment and suitable medication for you.
Water is an essential ingredient for life. While you can live without food for some time, you probably will not survive without water for more than three days. Compared to other natural beings, humans are the only species who store water for drinking for continued periods of time.
The emergence of plastic bottles and its ill effects on health-
In recent years, the storage medium for water has changed from earthen or metallic pots to plastic bottles. However, this is going to have a negative effect on your body as plastic bottles contain many harmful chemicals such as:
1.BPA - Bisphenol A or BPA is a chemical that is used to make plastics clear and see through. This chemical is known to be a disruptor of endocrine related functions and can cause severe illnesses or conditions over long term usage such as:
b)Birth defects in babies
d)Early or premature labor
e)Making young girls hit puberty earlier and many others
2.Phthalates - Another common ingredient used in the production of plastic bottle, this also inhibits endocrine functions and can cause the following disorders:
a)May reduce sperm count
b)May cause testicular tumors or abnormalities
c)Other gender development issues
d)It is also a known carcinogen as well
Copper as an alternative to store water
Copper is an essential nutrient for the body and at any point in time, the human body has about 0.9 mg of copper within it. This is required for the body as it helps make and repair red blood cells and is responsible for the health of the nerve cells. It is also required in the upkeep of the immune system.
Copper as a material for storing water also has its own advantages. Let's look at some of them.
- It doesn't have harmful chemicals like the ones in plastic bottles- Copper is a metal and thus reacts to water in a very different way compared to plastics. Also it doesn't have the harmful chemicals as mentioned above in its production process and is automatically a notch up.
- Copper has antibacterial properties- Storing water in a copper container overnight will kill harmful bacteria and thus it is good for your gastro-intestinal health.
- It will provide the body its daily requirement for copper- The usage of copper bottles helps the body get its requirement of daily copper easily and thus helps the body to keep its immunity up as well.
Thus, it is always advisable to store drinking water in copper bottles or vessels as it will be far more beneficial than drinking water from plastic bottles.