Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hina GardeyYour feedback matters!
But i am asking for medicine to the swelling of abdomen of my girlfriend which is come after taking I pill 6 or 7 times in January and she is slimly fit her age is only 17 years im having sex with her 6 or 7 times and give her ipill in every meeting help me suggest me a right medicine.
Having pcos, wanting to conceive but periods r not regular, gone through follicular study bt egg wasn't form till 26 or 27th dy frm periods. What should be done for weight loss?
Hi doctor one of my friend got the pregnency, now she is fifth month, she done a mistake with her boy frd, please help her how the destroy the pregnency right now.
I am 23 years old am not feeling good from few days due to stomach pain. Even am unable to do work continuously getting backpain. Frequently headache and menses cycle is not coming properly. Could you please provide me suggestions.
My progesterone level on cd 23 has come as 7.69 .what does this indicate abt ovulation and is the level sufficient to conceive. Shd I go for progesterone supplements. I am trying to conceive. Pls help.
I am 23 year old female. My period is irregular and it delayed upto 3 months also. During periods bleeding is also less. Please suggest some medicine.
I am 26 yes old, married, I have experienced some early pregnancy signs like amonnorhea From 2 months, nausea, fatigue, heart burn, And some symptoms But I have done home pregnancy test but it was negative pls suggest me wat To do?
I'm 27 years old. I missed periods this month which was around 14th. So I did a bhcg test as well as thyroid tsh test. Bhcg test result is <1mIu/ml n TSH result is 7.8. What should I do? Should I expect pregnancy or not as I usually do have regular periods. Can anyone suggest what's the matter with me?
My sister took abortion pill (Ru486) and she is bleeding more that one and half month. Is this normal? If not suggest us what should we do. Thankyou.
If Any Lady can get pregnant after sex and after that she's period get started? And what is the reason behind period date is delayed ?
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.