Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu DesaiYour feedback matters!
My wife is 3 month pregnant complete for last night she eat an apple after eating some pain in stomach after some time she is normal please give me tips.
My mother was suffering from Breast cancer. She operated in september 2013 successfully but after operation she was given 8 doses of chemo therapy and 20 doses of Radio therapy. After this treatment she remains good with usual checkups. But this year recently in this running month she complains about back pain and leg pain. After consult with Doctor they diagnosis with Bone scan test that shows distinct possibility of metastasis. They also gives the zoledron injection. Due to this injection she reliefs about 98 percent good and they also advised to take again 5 doses of Radio therapy.
I am 31, was doing inter course 3-4 times a day and now no interest like before. Hardness goes down inside the vagina before discharging. Help me to make it hard like anything throughout.
Hello doctor, I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend 15 days before. Today she got her menstrual cycle. Last month she had her menstrual cycle on 22nd October 2016. So does it mean there is 100℅ no chance of pregnancy. Kindly rply.
My cousin sister is 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. In a vaginal ultrasound there is no cardiac activity. One week before a vaginal ultrasound has done growth was good, cardiac activity was recorded. But now as I mentioned above after a week in a vaginal ultrasound there no cardiac activity and size is same as last week doctor said.
I have done sex many times without any condom but I didn't allow my sperm on my girlfriend's vagina does she gets pregnant.
On 28 the Feb ,me and my girlfriend where making out while she was having her pants on while I was naked having condom I ejaculated later I fingered her. On 8th of March we again made out with her having pants and I ejaculated in condom. And 18 we had the same. On 15th March I did pregnancy test it came out negative. On 23 I checked for pregnancy it came out negative again. But her period is late by 14 days now. She always has irregular period but for past 2 months she was having regular period. She had whitish excretion which stopped on 26 march. During which she had cramps in her stomach. On 30 march I did pregnancy test which came out negative From 29 march she has taken progesterone 5 mg ,10 tablets. She is having cramps but no sign of periods yet. Very tensed please help? Can any body get pregnant without direct insertion into vagina? Why for two months she had normal period on time and now she is not having period on time?
Hello sir me and my girlfriend done sex 16 april and after sex she take i-pill witin half hours and after 10 day the periods was done. And few day ago she check pregnancy test it is positive. What we do please tell.
It is the plant which belongs to nightshade family and is mostly found in North and South America. The dried leaves of this plant are smoked in cigars, pipes and in cigarettes. The leaves are also chewed by many people across the world or inhaled through the nose. It contains a special type of addictive chemical known by the name of Nicotine. Because of this chemical, most of the people find it difficult to leave this product. This plant due to the chemical Nicotine is not good for the health and consumers face many ill effects after consuming this product.
Tobacco is not good for the body as the leaves affect many body organs namely
- It makes your skin dry and yellow
- It causes wrinkles on your face
- Shows dullness on your skin at a very young age
- Bones and muscles
- Flow of blood and oxygen is slow in the body
- You feel tired and lazy all the time
- It will not help in the development of muscles
- Makes you inactive and you will avoid doing work.
- It increases the blood pressure and heart rate which are further responsible for causing heart attacks or other heart problems
- The heart has to work harder in such cases where people are going for workouts or exercises.
These are not the only bad effects of consuming tobacco. There are many more to it.
All the above points describe the bad effects of consuming tobacco on a person’s health. In case you are not able to leave the habit of consuming tobacco, you must consult a medical practitioner immediately. Your health should always be your first preference in life. Live a healthy life for your own sake.
I have swelling and pain in mah right breast when I concern to mah nearby doctor she told me that the disease name is costochondritis so will you pls tell me whether it is a serious issue or not whether there is a problem or tumor or not and if I want to make tests which test I should do.
1. Iodine Rich Foods
Make sure that you consume a diet that is rich in iodine. Some of the most common foods that you can think about that is rich in iodine are:
• Seaweeds and sea foods
• Salt water fish
• Nori rolls
Be certain to use iodized salt while preparing food as it is found to be very effective for hypothyroidism.
One of the most commonly found fruits are bananas. Try to include bananas in your daily diet as it is a good food for hypothyroidism.
• Take at least two to three bananas a day. Make sure that you eat ripe bananas.
• You can also at times consume a banana milkshake that is prepared with low fat or skimmed milk.
One of the best known remedies to treat all kinds of disorders as well as hypothyroidism is pure drinking water.
• Make sure that you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
• Water will help to flush out all toxins in your body.
• It will also prevent you from getting dehydrated so that your body does not store more fat and hence you do not gain excess weight.
4. Eating More Fruits And Vegetables
Try to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. This will help you to stay healthy and is highly recommended to prevent hypothyroidism.
• It would be better for you to choose a complete veg. meal plan full of greens and vegetables one or two days in a week.
• You also need to follow a strict fruit plan diet for a day in a week to fight hypothyroidism.
5. Selenium Rich Foods
Going for foods that are rich in selenium will help in fighting hypothyroidism.
• Make sure to make onions and dairy products as part of your daily diet.
• You also need to occasionally include chicken, salmon, tuna and meat in your daily diet. Try to use one product a day.
• It is important for you to use a lot of garlic in your food preparation.
• Brazil nuts as well as whole unrefined grains also help in fighting hypothyroidism and you need to take them at least once a week.
6. High Fiber Diet
It is important for you to take a high fiber diet so that you do not gain weight that easily and this will help to prevent hypothyroidism.
• Add beans, oatmeal and whole wheat to your daily diet to improve your bowel movement and to reduce the cholesterol levels in your body.
• Make sure that you only consume brown rice and not white rice in any form when you suffer from hypothyroidism.
7. Green Tea
One of the best foods known to treat hypothyroidism is green tea. It has antioxidants and will help in reducing body weight.
• It is ideal for you to include green tea in your daily diet and try to skip other drinks like coffee and black tea.
• It would be ideal for you to consume thee to four cups of hot green tea to increase body metabolism and to burn fat.
8. Tyrosine Rich Foods
One of the best methods to increase the production of thyroid hormones in your body is to consume foods that are rich in tyrosine.
• Lean meat
• Soy products
9. Coconut Oil
Take coconut oil cooked food will help in improving the production of thyroid hormone and will help in preventing hypothyroidism.
• Add a tablespoon of coconut oil in your diet every day.
• It helps in increasing metabolism and is also an emery booster.
• Make sure that you consume it in moderation depending on your age and lifestyle and structure of your body.
10. Vitamin A, Zinc And Copper Foods
It is ideal for you to consume Vitamin A, zinc and copper rich foods in order to increase the production of thyroid hormones in your body.
Vitamin A Rich Foods
• Yellow vegetables
• Dark vegetables
Zinc And Copper Foods
• Lean Beef
• Dried beans
• Seeds and nuts
• Organ meats that are range free.