Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. HimanshuYour feedback matters!
How to cure mouth ulcers? I frequently get mouth ulcers so please tell me a home remedy or cure for it.
Hi I am suffering from teeth pain since last 3 months. There is some sensitivity in my teeth and whenever I do eat anything I am facing problem for that. Suggest me what should I do. Thanks.
I have mouth ulcers from 25 days. I have consulted with 3 doctors. And they have given me all type of medicines and gels. I can't eat properly. Can't talk. Please suggest some useful tip or medicine.
I am 28 years old suffering from short breath and weakness from 4 years but doctors of allopathic and ayurveda are unable to identify problem. All the tests are normal from cbc to pft and 2d echo. Recently I noticed too much saliva getting accumulated in my mouth if I don't swallow it than I don't have problem of breathlessness. If I swallow it than the problem occurs. I cannot spit every time as it is coming continuously.
I am using Guthka since last 8 year and I am 28 year old. I am unable to open my mouth. Hardly one finger inside the mouth. Please suggest me. And also feel too much pain during eat. My thing is also not moving properly. Is that sign of cancer,
? problem hai. Dr. ko bhi dekhaya hai ulcer ki problem ho sakti hai last 8 month se medicine chal rahi hai. Jab tak medicine leti rathi hai dard nahi hota hai, khali pat bhi dard hota hai. Please tell me kya kare.
Hello sir, I have bad breath problem and i eat gutka and drink alcohol three times in a week. What should i do for that?
MY GUMS ARE SPOILED, ALL OF MY TEETHS ARE OPEN, IS THERE ANY SURGERY OR GUM IMPLANT TREATMENT WHICH CAN REGAINED MY GUMS..
I had gums bleeding and teeth and also bad smell. Please suggest how to be prevent, free from this problems.
What is the reason behind smell from my mouth? It smells very bad when I wake up in the morning and also during the day time. It smells very bad. Does this have any connections with any stomach problem.
Do not use your teeth for doing something other than chewing food. Using them for the follwoing can result in chipped or broken teeth:
- Cracking nuts
- Removing bottle tops
- Ripping open packaging .
How to keep teeth clean and comfortable with the same time as a result of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in.
How to reduce bad breath in my mouth. Please tell me some home remedy that I can use to root it out. Alao I brush twice a day still I have bad breath problem in my mouth.
My father has come out from Severe illness of kidney and lungs infection. Prior to this, his teeth have become dull and weak and now after the prolonged treatment his almost 90% teeth are gone. So we are planning for teeth replacement and need your suggestions. What type of replacement would be the best for people in the age group of 60 and the cost approximately? Thanks in advance!
Hi good morning sir/madam in my mouth left side down of last teeth was in half black colour and right side down line last teeth was in small black can you please give suggestions for good health mouth fresh.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer from my childhood What is the permanent solutions for it can you please suggest me?
Hello Dr, I am going through severe throat pain for past three months. All tests on throat swab, x-ray, tonsils, blood sugar cane out normal. Few doctors on consultation said that I might suffer with this because I'm worried about my younger brother who we lost three months before. But I could feel continuous pain in my throat, dryness in mouth, and frequent white patches near tonsil lobes. Please help me out on this issue.
Teeth are remarkably strong, but they can chip, crack (fracture) or break. This can happen in several ways:
- Biting down on something hard
- Being hit in the face or mouth
- Having cavities that weaken the tooth
- Having large, old amalgam fillings that don't support the remaining enamel of the tooth
When a tooth chips or breaks, it may not hurt. However, your tongue usually feels the sharp area quite quickly. Minor tooth fractures usually don't cause pain, but if a large piece of the tooth breaks off, it can hurt. The nerve inside the tooth may be damaged. Extreme discomfort also can happen when nerve endings in the dentin are exposed to air, or to hot or cold foods or drinks.
Some of the types of cracked teeth, in increasing order of severity of the crack are listed below.
- Craze lines: These thin, shallow lines are limited to the outer layer of enamel and are very common in adults. They are not painful and only cause a mild esthetic concern.
- Fractured cusp: The tip of the front teeth or the cusp of the molars could be broken. In both cases, if only the enamel is chipped off, then there is no pain. However, if it extends into the dentin, it can cause sensitivity.
- Cracked tooth: The line of breakage is along the tooth, vertically extending towards the root, but the tooth is not split. This can be quite painful and requires immediate attention. Early intervention is helpful in preventing tooth loss.
- Split tooth: If the damage is even greater, then the crack continues through the length of the tooth and splits the tooth into two. This cannot be saved and in most cases will require extraction.
- Vertical root fracture: A blow to the lower line of the lower jaw can cause an injury like this. The crack begins in the root of the tooth and extends toward the crown. This leads to infection of the surrounding gums and teeth which is when they are usually detected.
The following are common methods to treat cracked teeth.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding is a procedure, wherein, a tooth-colored composite material is applied to a tooth, sculpted into shape, hardened, and polished. It is called bonding because the material bonds to the tooth. An adhesive material resembling the tooth is permanently applied to mask and reinforce the crack lines making the tooth both esthetic and strong at the same. In newer treatments, there's a newer material that repairs cracks and can even salvage teeth that are even vertically fractured but prognosis depends from case to case. Dental bonding is ideal fixing a broken or chipped tooth or closing small gaps between teeth.
- Veneer: A thin layer of enamel is removed and either porcelain or composite is used to replace this enamel and the lost tooth structure. This can be used in cases of fractured cusps and broken edges of incisors also. Veneers make teeth look natural and healthy. Because they are very thin and are held in place by a special, strong adhesive, very little preparation of the tooth is needed. Some types of veneers don't need any preparation at all.
- Crowns: In some cases, especially molars, if the amount of tooth lost is significant, then a full crown may be needed to restore the tooth structure. For a crown to be placed without root canal, there should be no pain in the tooth.
- Root canal: If the crack is vertical or involves the root portion of the tooth, then it is very likely that the tooth will require root canal treatment. The root needs to be cleared of infection, and if there is significant tooth material lost, then a crown also would be required.
- Extraction: If a tooth has been broken, your dentist will try to fix it with a bonding, veneer, crown or other treatment. Sometimes, though, there's too much damage or has been vertically fractured and cannot be salvaged. In this case, it requires a removal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.