Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HimanshiYour feedback matters!
I have too much oily skin. My face oils a lot due to which I have lots of pimples. What should I do to treat this?
Doc ,I got hair loss and lot of dandruff every time if I shake my hair it just fly off like dust. Then while I take a shower or dry off my head I find lots of hair strands maybe 5-10 each time and even now I get 2-3 strands in a single combing, Dear sir I request to suggest a solution or let me know of any daily shampoo or hair oil that I should use. Please do help.
Sir, I have pimples and when I prick them after that they put a black spot or scar on my face and forehead can you please help me. To get good and fone.
I have pimple problem. I try many treatment but they didn't work. Please help me to remove these pimples.
I am 23 years old , due to my black complexion I feel very inferior , though I have enough knowledge to work in mnc am unable to get job. What should I do?
She has rashes on her arms body neck and thigh. She does not have fever, no muscle pain. No itchiness of the rashes. One pulmonary doctor said it was a german measles. But when we consulted a pediatrician he said it was a non viral .
I am 25 male working as software developer, I have pimples on my face, many said that its just hormonal changes it will go, but now I am 25 but still pimples come on my face why? what are the reasons for pimples? I noticed that every time I masturbate next day pimples come on my face is that the reason?
Hi i want to know for my sister she is suffering from skin fungus infection every summer so want should she do?
I am 46 yrs and am having many sebaceous cyst on my head. What medicine should I take to subside it as the number of cyst is increasing.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.