Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Himali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HimaliYour feedback matters!
Hi, I facing problem of hair growth on my chin. I Consulted on endocrinologist & he suggested some hormone tests but all reports are fine. It looks like PCOD problem. So which doctor I need to consult. Any gynaecologist or someone else. Please suggest me.
Hello, I stay in dubai it's very hot here almost 45 degree in the night the question what I want to ask is I am planning for a baby so in this hot weather can I go for walk is it harmful for conceiving and my next question is drinking butter milk every day will it b problem for conceiving a baby I read in one article we should avoid milk products, can you please tell me what all I should avoid becoz I am planning for a baby please help me out.
Small endocrine glands, which are located on top of each kidney are known as Adrenal glands. These Adrenal glands produce hormones that regulate blood sugar, stress and sexual functions. Any problems in the pituitary gland can affect the Adrenal gland as the pituitary gland regulates all endocrine glands.
Different types of Adrenal gland disorders are:
- Cushing's disease: This disorder occurs when the Adrenal glands produce too much cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a hormone that Adrenal glands produce when a body is exposed to stress. The cause of this disease is the intake of steroids and tumors present in the pituitary gland. Its symptoms are increase in blood pressure, weakness in the muscles and weak bones.
- Adrenal cancer: Presence of cancerous cells in the Adrenal cortex leads to Adrenal cancer. Symptoms of the disorder are stomach cramps, blood pressure problems and irregular menstrual cycle.
- Addison's disease - This disease occurs when the Adrenal glands produce less cortisol. This disorder is linked with the immune system as the Adrenal glands are attacked by it during this disorder. Symptoms of this disorder are nausea, loss of appetite, constipation and muscle pain.
- Pheochromocytoma - It is a tumor that develops in the adrenal gland and causes excessive production of a hormone called catecholamine. These hormones help in regulating blood pressure. The primary causes of this disorder are genetic factors. Common symptoms of this disorder are headaches, shortness of breath and sweating.
- Conn's syndrome - This disorder occurs when the hormone Aldosterone is produced in excess by the Adrenal glands. Symptoms of this disorder are feeling excessively thirsty, muscle weakness and high blood pressure.
Its been a week past my actual timing of period. I checked three times in three different mornings but my pregnancy test is negative. I had intercourse with my boyfriend but he used protection. NEED ADVICE.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.type diabetes