Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hilina GowdeYour feedback matters!
There's this white fluid that keeps coming from my private parts, and I would like to know why. I'm a teenage girl and a virgin, and the substance is white and similar in consistency to snot, but not always as thick. What can I do to prevent this?
I m 33 year old got married in June 2014 and conceived in july month. But when i go fr scan at 2 months in september, i had to go through D&C bcz of Blighted ovum. Afterthat i got my period back in november after 2 months. Dr. Said to me try after 2 cycle.Now i m trying fr 2 months bt nt coceiving. This month i got period after 32 days. I thought i conceive bt yesterday period showed her ugly face. I never been my period late. My cycle r 28 days. Please suggest wht to do i m stressed bcz my age is 33.
Hi I am 28 years old. on 2014 sep I delivered a baby, again when we should try for 2nd one. Please suggest
I am 25 yrs old female, active in sex n also protected sex. But white discharge is too much on the 5th day of the periods when gets over i start with white discharge which also smells very fishy. Please help.
Can less eating and stress could be the reason for late periods? If yes how much periods get delay in this case?
Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables:
9. Red grapes
14. Broccoli flowers
I'm 43 years old have a 15 years old daughter was not in contact with my husband for last 6 years he came in Feb we had sex almost after 48 hours I started bleeding which continued for almost 5 days but my periods was due on 3rd of March. Till now my 5 days periods are regular without any disturbance. But since I bleed I have pain in my lower abdomen and all the time feel urine pressure. I've also taken pregnancy test with negative result. My husband came on Feb 22. I bleed bw 24-28 Feb. Pregnancy test on March 7th.
Hello Doctor, Just want to know that. My period came to 28 July to 1 August. So what will be the my first day of ovulation? And last day of ovulation after period? And how would I know what will be the date of no chance of pregnancy if my husband ejaculates inside me? Please help me to know better. Thank you,
Hiee I'm 24 years old I'm suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. It's strtd on 27th of July. What to do.
I am working in night shift from past 10 months. My weight has gone from 50 kgs to 46 kgs. Even the blood vessels on my face are becoming visible. I usually don't have breakfast due to the shift. Only have lunch and dinner and in the evening I have a glass of milk and some fruits as well. Please advise how to improve my diet so that my body remains fit, my face also glows and my weight is also balanced.
Hello sir / madam I am married since 2 year Trying for baby since 1 year Not conceived yet My sperm count is 15 million / ml Motility is 80 % Morphology is 70 % Can I be father.
I have sex with my gf for the first time, but she is not bleeding during nor after sex, how can I know that she is a virgin, when I ask she said that its her first time but her vergina got bit lose when I have sex and she seem that no pain with her when I pit my panis in her vergina, can you suggest me doctor.
On my second day of my period for around 3 hours I have heavy bleeding such that the pad gets completely soaked and starts leaking a little bit. This happened only in the 2nd day and lasts only a few hours! This has happened for the second time in past four months. Is this normal? If not what are the possibilities? Am I having any kind of vitamin deficiency? Hormonal dis balance? PS: I am sexually active and had sex around 2 days back.
Can I get abortion done at home? If yes, please suggest some ways for it. Is it safe? How can I confirm that abortion is done completely?
I have tested for pregnancy with early morning urine sample using preg card test I got positive but when I tested at 11 am using another preg card of same type I got negative. Whether pregnancy is positive or negative.
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.