Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Hello, My moms age is 47 and she has blood pressure levels going up and down but it is now in control from a long while and even her diabetes is in control with Ayurvedic medicines but her stomach is growing fat. Is anything linked and how to solve?
Sir I am 17 years old and went to a water park yesterday, there I fell on one of the slides by my ribs side and since then it started paining there, there's also a little pain while breathing when I applied the ice packs, there is reliefe in my pain pls suggest about the problem. Will due to this problem I will be feeling any pain in future.
I am prone to get a heart attack. The symptoms are head ache, face front side feeling tightness. Unease at heart and stomach upset. What first aid can I take? Nobody in the house.
Hello sir. I'm 26 years old. My question is that I have these secreted cholesterol on my hands. Any solution that it can be cleared. My grandmother, my mother also have this but mine is more.
I shifted bangalore from assamone week ago for studies computer networking bt I am not adjusting here. Several thoughts are rounding on brain i. E hypertension. How will I get rid of all this things.
I am 33 years old male from 2 days I get pain just below to my heart what was it my weight is 90 kg and height is 5.11.
Sir, I use to have light pain in chest twice or more a day which lasts for seconds. It use to happen generally after eating. I smoke twice a days. Please let me know if it is symptom of cardiac arrest or heart disease.
My mother have bp from last 10 years now she got diabetes too her diabetes is FBS 108 Pbs 169 the problem is her bp 140/100. So please suggest me some natural remedies to decrease it.
I'm a healthy person and eat well but from few months I'm fainting a lot and I'm having trouble breathing also I sometimes notice my heart isn't beating normally. I checked my blood pressure and it's completely normal but Is this a sign of something bad? What should I do?
Sir, I am 38Y Male. 90 KGs. Fasting 100, PP 156. BP remains normal at 130/80. Walk 100 min per week. Father Diabetic. HbA1C 6.0. Would I require medication or I can help myself by mere lifestyle changes? I have stopped rice and very less sugar intake now. I have discomfort in knee in the form of little pain (May be due to Vit D Deficiency). Any tests you recommend? Thank you for your guidance.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.