Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Hetan C ShahYour feedback matters!
My mom is 54 years old indian lady. Her weight is 70 kgs. Height is 5.0 ft. She is vegetarian. She is suffering from high blood pressure. She wan to lose weight. Please suggest best diet plan for her.
I have been taking one metoprolol XL 25 mg tablet twice a day for my BP for quite sometime. Recently, my doctor has introduced Losartan 25 mg twice a day for my raised BP. Generally how long does the effects of Losartan last? At times I have headache and other minor discomforts.
I am 34 year old male I m suffering from high blood pressure measuring around 95/140 what changes should I do to bring it to normal without least medical care. I m a sale executive so I need to travel everyday 5 to 6 hrs within the city.
I am 27 years old with pregnant of 28th weeks, my bp level is currently up and down between 100/60 to 138/94 and weigth 50 kgs. What can I do to controling the bp level?
My lipid profile report LDL 84 HDL 44 Total cholesterol; 142 TOTAL Triglycerides :113 I am aged 60 please let me know precautions.
I am 42 years old male I am working at private service dept, I used to eats my dinner late night at 11 pm regularly, last one month I am feeling pain on left chest, when I use to do few leg exercise in the morning than I feel more pain on chest during lay down on my bed. So please advice what should I do ? Thank u.
For the past two weeks, my BP varies between 57/80 to 64/90. Is it a matter of concern. I am a woman aged 43 years
I am 76 years of age, having retired as Class I Gazetted Oficer from Ministry of Defence in 1996. Two years ago I lost my life partner in a sudden demise.I am a patient of Dilated Cardio Myopathy, Diabetic Type 2 Mellitus, having two stones each in both the kidneys, having arthritus in both the knees. I lose breath after walking a few yards or after tension due to any reason. I don't feel any appetite, rather suffer from constipation on having minimum bite at Lunch or Dinner. Obviously I wish to die in a working condition and without abnormal sufferings. Would you like to help me by way of suggesting adverse effect free medicines as I have already undergone various tests during the last 10-14 years. You may also suggest to me hasselfree treatment. I am taking Lenoxin (1/2 tablet OD, Lasix, Veltam 0.4, Monotrte 10 (BD), Zyloric 100, Dytor 10, Telma 20, Vitcoffel and Alprax (0.25 mg for andiety). I have tried to give all the relevant information about my condition. I will be grateful for pragmatic advice.
My mom suffering hyper acidity and take everyday 1 tab for this. But every time not help by it. And sometime get very bad burning in chest. Wht can I do?
I have a problem of higher blood pressure mainly the DIA is too much high nearly 120 to 138 nd sys is 165 to 175 due to high blood pressure some time headache occur nd feels like unconscious sleepy type. Please tell me some effective measures nd I have a little sugar level too.
My son is 1 month old. He has bicuspid aortic valve, Mild AS with normal biventricular function. Actually what is the reason for the cause of this? My mom said If one fail to take prescribed medicines during pregnancy. Is that the reason? For BAV.
I am 58 years old with 74 Kg (approx.) and suffering from Hypertension since six years and taking ramistar - H 2.5 mg daily before break fast as per the advise of the physician. I am going for walk 3 or 2 days in a week nearly 40 minutes and some times skipping from regular walk due to my laziness or some other problems. Immediately after returning from walk, I will take one cup of milk tea with two or three biscuits regularly. For morning break fast normally I will eat one Ragi ball only with little pomegranate fruits daily. After noon I will take food with pomegranate fruits. In between I will take two or three times black tea/milk tea. During night also I will take Rice/Chappatis or so. I am unable reduce the weight. Kindly suggest me suitable diet to be adopted in the Morning/Noon and Night for which I shall be grateful to you Doctor.
I am a patient of High Blood Pressure. If I totally stop consuming the salt ,will it be harmful for my health?
Hello doctor, I want to ask you about blood pressure I am having low blood pressure so can you please tell me that what to do.
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!