Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hetal ParekhYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I am 31 years having 1 girl child of 8 yrs. Tryn to have our 2nd baby. Bt lckng sumwhr may b.what is the best time to conceive. Please advice. Thanks.
I am 29 years old and planning for conceiving and want to lose some weight so can I join gym and do all exercises their or not if not then which exercises can I do, my waist size is 31 and butts 34 and thighs are 20 according to my height my height is 4 feet 10 inches, because, I married 3 years before and taking precautions but not taking any pills only condom and he ejaculate on tishu paper not in my vagina. I am trying for conceiving from 3 to 4 months, but nothing happen till now, my periods are also not regular one month it comes after 29 days and another months after 33 days or 50 days, I have taken Deviry tablets for 3 n half month but still not regular so I do not know when is my fertile days in which month, feeling very bad what to do. Can I take ovulation tablets after consulting doctor or I wait some more months and try myself. Because we can not wait si long.
Hi i am 24 years old. I got married in 2013 September. Recently am completed my studies. We are planning now for children. I want to calculate my ovulation cycle. Can I know the details please.
Hy. I am 20 years old & I have not been in periods since 1 and a half month. I am suffering from slight stomach ache.& has not had any sexual intercourse with any one. May I be guided by you that what may the reasons be of missing my periods?
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.
I Have fibroadenoma in left breast in benign nature. Doctor advised surgery. No tuberculosis, no malignancy. Can you please suggest if only surgery is the option.
I'm patient of initial breast cancer for last three years , mastectomy done, overies removed but no chemotherapy is taken. Can I go for test tube baby?
I am suffering from Hypothyroid and pcod. My period are very scanty. My doctor advice me to take Argipreg, sandocal and evion 200. Is it safe to me .or any side effect possible?
In today’s technology savvy and jet speed lifestyle, stress and tensions become part of our lives. However, you cannot afford to reflect all that stress on neither your looks nor your health. The world has become very materialistic and judgmental to comment about you just based on your looks. So it becomes important to maintain good looks and personality to maintain a good public image. In addition, your looks, personality and health are the key factors that let you keep in pace with your career, your family, your friends and other relationships.
However, when we talk about looks we cannot miss on the topic of health as they both go hand in hand. They are a kind of relationship, which has to be mutual. You cannot have either one of it alone. Because on one hand looks represent your outer persona the health takes over for your inner persona and if you are not healthy you do not look good and looking good without being healthy is also meaningless.
So both these things are inter related and inter dependent. Having good looks along with being healthy is important and for that, one has to be taking regular and diligent efforts. There is no short cut to looks and health and even if ones opt for taking the short cut then there should be preparation in the background to face problems in the long run.
What is the point of looking shortly beautiful and then regretting those moments for the rest of your life? So better, go for a plan take may take time to show results but those results to have long run benefits.
However, when we talk about looks we cannot miss on the topic of health as they both go hand in hand.
If you wish to look good by looking slim and trim and for that you go on fasts and start eating only protein products or if you opt for weight reducing pills then you my friend are ruining and exploiting your body.
Trying to reduce weight is good but the method for it matters even more. The basic things you need to do is cut down on oil, spices, foods with high calories and sugar.
Another thing that needs to be taken care of is a balanced and regular meal. You should have a meal with proper amount of carbohydrate, proteins, fats and vitamins and all these meals should be taken at proper intervals.
All you need is some more care and love for your looks as well as health.
Hello Dr. am 24 old female Dr. giving fertomid 50 mg 2 tablets per day. Wt is the use of this tablet and when is best time to get pregnant ans me married about 2 years.
I want to know the effects of unwanted 72 On health. I am 21 yrd old. My fiancee ejaculated on external genitalia but I am virgin till now we didn't have sex. For precaution I have took unwanted 72 within 4 hrs. Is there any chances of conceiving? But must I do now.
Hi, I am virgin girl. On 6 july my boyfriend rubbbed his dick against my vagina for sometime without wearing condom but we didn't had intercourse and neither he ejaculated near my vagina. So I have read on many sites that I can still get pregnant. I was supposed to get my period on 10 july. And today is 11 july and I have still not got my periods though I am feeling a little pain in abdomen now and then. So what should I do? for how much time should I wait? what can I do if I am pregnant?
My cousin did not want any pregnancy but his girl friend getting 1 month of pregnancy what should he do for abortion by medicine.
Sir, Me and my wife want to sex with another person is it safe for her to do as she was very curious to know about..
Hi I am Going to get married. What are the methods that I can postpone the pregnancy. If we have sex not in the day cycle of 14 to 20 can v avoid pregnancy. Her cycle is 28 days. If I did not leave my sperm can v avoid pregnancy.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.