Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Heril V.NanduYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from viral fever. Can I eat samosa, paratha with less desi ghee and gobhi ya bhindi ki sabzi during fever pls let me know. Traditional advice is that we should eat dal roti and khichdi or loki and tori only what beside these can I eat. I feeling very hungary. But do not want to eat these things. What should I do?
I have too much headache past in 3 months, I have consult so many doctors, but no result. So please reply me, how can solve my problem?
I am suffering from hair loss can you suggest me something. Please try to give more natural solutions rather than artificial.
Iam 55 years old. For the last 3 days I have pain in the right jaw with inflamed gums and the pain going down upto right side in throat making swallowing of saliva also very difficult. Can not open my mouth enough to eat using a spoon. Only sipping of liquids is possible. Please suggest.
Don't feel like drinking water often in winter because it isn't warm enough? in winter, we do not sweat hence we do not feel thirsty like in summer, so automatically our water intake decreases. Water is important in keeping the body functioning properly, as well as flushing out toxins from the body.
Insufficient water intake may lead to:
Digestive problems like constipation.
Dry, itchy skin, acne: water keeps skin healthy, soft moisturized during the dry months of winter
Repeated urinary tract infections
Sneezing with dry cough
How much water should you take in winter
Men: 8-10 glasses/day
Women: 6-8 glasses/day
Lactating women: 8-12 glasses/day
Exercising men: 10-14 glasses/day
Exercising women: 8-12 glasses/day
Water requirements vary from person to person, depending on activity of the person.
How to increase water intake in winter?
Take clear soup before each meal. It will provide nutrition &amp; increase water intake of body.
Take herbal tea, it will increase taste buds indirectly water intake of body.
Natural fruit juices are another way to add to your daily water intake.
Drink one glass of water every two hours, strictly.
(1) Having sex once in a day or once in two to three days in a week is it still possible I can take in. (2) Having sex once in everyday can I take in.
Kindly suggest me a Penis enlargement pill which really works. I am very upset cause of this problem that I have.
Hello Doctor, I am 35 year old male working in company and having 8 hours deskjob. I am taking Pentacid since 2010 for GERD. Does it has any side effect as within 4-5 days after withdrawal of drug I start feeling stomach pain. I don't drink and smoke. Shall I continue pentacid.
I am having severe back pain from the last 2 years. I've consulted many doctors but still not a single percent relief. I am a student and because of this pain in back and neck, Liam unable to study, do my projects and assignments, unable to eat properly. This pain irritates me so much. What should i do to get rid of this pain instantly and permanently?
I have a misconception that if semen is discharged due to stress or anxiety by putting pressure on mind, I can avoid cardiac arrest, cardiac problem, diabetes. So my mind forces me to take stress to discharge semen. you have a sever headache during stress. Weight loss, fatigue. I'm unmarried, age-29.
Hello doctor. I am 33 weeks pregnant and diagnosed diarrhoea for 3Rd time in pregnancy and it is since 3 days and had 30 plus episodes by now. My doctor suggested metrogyl 400 3 times a day along with sporlac ds. Please advise if it is safe for my baby?
I'm 22 years, but I'm just 40 KGS very thin looking, please give necessary steps to increase weight and look fat. If I eat much m suffering from indigestion problem.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin?