Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Heril V.NanduYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 year old. I am suffering from nightfall from two year. Previously I had done masturbation also. But from one year I avoid masturbation completely. Sir how to cure nightfall at that condition. Please suggest me some medicine. Sir I am taking medicine but because of economical problem I could not take this medicine for long period.
The modern age is full of tensions and stress, expecting peaceful mind and unhealthy lifestyle is just impossible. To prevent common diseases and living a healthy life requires keen knowledge of the main organ of the body, that is the Heart. The heart is a muscular organ which works like an engine and provides fuel to run human body by pumping blood. Our heart has two chambers which separates the oxygen rich blood from oxygen poor blood and each time you breathe the valves of heart opens and closes. There are many cardiovascular diseases that are caused due to the blood vessel and heart issues like lack of flexibility, blockage, fatty plaques of the arteries or lack of strength of the parties.
The modern medical systems suggest surgical treatment for the cure of the heart problems but on another hand, Ayurveda targets the deep root cause of the disease. The best cure for heart diseases is to adopt a holistic approach named Ayurveda the part of the great Indian heritage. This is not only based upon the ancient principle but many researchers worked and proofed that heart issues are reversible with the help of Ayurvedic treatment.
As Ayurveda believes in the natural ingredients for treatment, many remedies are available in our surrounding. Here are some commonly recommended remedies to prevent and cure heart diseases by Ayurveda.
- Triphala: To reduce the blood fat level and high cholesterol Triphala- the mixture of three herbs named Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. This handles the causative issues of blood fat and cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy.
- Ashwagandha: This is a wonder herb to reduce tension from mind and body and provide strength to the heart muscles.
- Chaywanprash: this is the mixture of various herbs like sugar, honey, ghee, Indian Gooseberry (amla), jam, sesame oil, berries, herbs and various spices. Chaywanprash is an herbal jam which strengthens the heart muscles and boosts up the immune system as well.
These three are the most common and easily available remedies for heart problems. Other than these three garlic, ginger, turmeric, saffron, arjuna, guggul, etc. herbs which are good for heart diseases and provides a complete cure. I would suggest consulting an expert Ayurvedic physician for the better results and proper guidance instant of trying self treatment.
Hello sir / mam I am medical student. I was panicked from Acne last 1 year. I try Acnestar which contain clindamycin and Nicotinamide. And also used much more gel. But I can't get result. Should I prefer Apple cider Vinegar? Else suggest me best gel to treat it well. Thank you!
What is it?
Aesthetic dermatology is another word for cosmetic dermatology. This branch of science aims to work on the way a person looks. It involves procedures that can rid you of pimples, acne, skin pigmentation, birthmark or may be a mole. It is often argued that aesthetic surgery can't be called medical because it in no way deals in disorders or diseases, that is to say it doesn't treat root causes.
However, constant discoveries and research in the field of cosmetic surgery have shown how greatly they can treat skin problems and can improve your physical appearance. Aesthetic surgery mainly focuses on facial skin. It is wrong to think only film personalities or media professionals go in for these modes of treatment. Many people, who feel inadequate because of their looks, opt for these procedures. Aesthetic surgery is indeed a boon for they relieve you of psychological pressure.
Different ways in which it helps you:
- Treats chronic skin conditions and surface blackheads: Blue light therapy successfully fights bacteria, thus preventing the growth of acne. It has also been used to get rid of eczema, which is a discomforting condition with serious symptoms like irritable and itchy skin. Comedo extraction is possible through chemical Peels. Chemical peels can work wonders with a patchy, discolored skin and facial blackheads.
- Fat injections and liposuction: So many people wish to have full lips. This is possible with the help of fat injections. Injecting collagen or fat deposits, having extracted them from some other part of your body, can give you fuller lips. Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat from your body further making your skin look taut.
- Treats Spider veins: Does your face resemble a leaf with bluish purple veins showing? If yes, you probably have spider veins. Spider veins can be cured with the help of laser treatment. Exposure to laser can repair capillary breakages while it makes the veins regain their original size.
- It can remedy hair loss: Uncontrollable hair loss is depressing for both men and women. Clinical studies have found out injecting plasma, rich in platelets, into the scalp can accelerate hair growth.
- It helps in decreasing pore size: Botox is a tried and tested way to reduce the size of your skin pores. As you age, increased pore size leads to a dull skin. Botox can help you look young.
- A reliable cure for cellulite: Fibrous bands often show on the skin of your hands, thighs and neck. It creates a dimpling effect that makes you look saggy and fat. Cellfina is a procedure in aesthetic dermatology, capable of treating cellulite. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I had pain in my back. I thought it is because of kidney so I stopped taking my whey protein shake (muscle blaze). After stopping it within 3 days my pain is gone. What was the issue. Should I try any other company for protein?
I am 55 years old. I am gastric. I am getting pain in stomach and chest also. Suggest some medicine.
Hi, I am 29 years old female (Married). I have problems with my menstruation cycle. It usually comes after evry 60 days. I am suffering from thyroid as ell (Hypo). I am planning for baby now. Please suggest will I get issues in same?
I am having problem in nerves. They overlap easily while I move my body parts. Also muscles get fatigue very fast.
Hi there. I have a lot of belly fat and a bloated tummy. I also have constipation issues. I tried exercising and eating things like bananas, Yakult, etc. But nothing seems to help much. Is this due to some allergy or the digestive system in general? I am a female, 22 years old.
Sir I have eye sight differently for two of my eyes. It is increasing -0.2 to-0.5 every year. How can I reduce increasing my eye sight.
My Mom is 67 years old. 6-7 years back she had minor paralysis attack on the right side of her face. After two months treatment of medicines and physiotherapy she was OK. Now, from the last 2 years, she is not able to walk properly. She can walk straight, but whenever she wants to take a turn her feet just refuse to move (just like a lock in the feet). She become very nervous for few seconds. After that she slowly moves. From the last six months, she has fallen down 2-3 times in the house due to this. Now from the last week, some white fluid started coming out from her face after every few minutes. This fluid problem I saw earlier in her 6-7 years ago when she got paralytic attack. Rest she is eating properly and looks well. Just she had a walking problems as I explained above. She is going for physiotherapy from last one month. Kindly suggest what is her actual problem and what should we do to improve her condition?
Plz tell me diet which can help me to lose weight Without weakness I'm also going to start gym To lose weight So I want a gud diet plan to get fit Thanx.
My mother is 83yrs old and having knee pains for the past 2 years and legs get swollen if she walks. Please suggest me what to do.
I am getting repetitive thoughts/stuck thoughts. From few days. I was having the same problem 3 years ago. But slowly got disappeared. But of sudden I am experiencing the problem. From few days. More over am not able to control the thoughts even if I know it is useless. So I need a suggestions from you. Is this curable by self control or not. How to get rid of it.
Pimples and black marks on my face because of heat. Please suggest me some helpful suggestions through vegetables, fruits etc to apply on my face and also eat which is useful for my demands thank you.
We have cured almost 10000 patients for slipped disc, few of them were in a complicated state and were not able to walk or move for few steps too. Those were relieved with complete Ayurvedic treatments and that too without any surgery or further distress. We do it by all Ayurvedic way, through Ayurvedic Remedies, Panchakarma and Yoga.testimonial_cured_withoutSurgery
How do we cure Slipped Disc?
When we claim that we can cure a condition where surgery is just like a mandatory condition- it sounds a false statement, a hoax call or just another “overconfidence” claim? This might sound like this! Not an issue!! We don’t believe in making some calls, we do rely on the feedback of cured patients of slipped disc. This is all about those persons, patients who came to us crying with pain and departed with smiles on their faces.
We align the spine in its normal position- this is how we cure the condition! Yes, we do exactly the same. Spine or vertebral column is just like an axis of the body and if this axis shifts on one side- due to any reason- this will certainly imbalance the body. This imbalance is exerted on the spine in form of spasm of muscles and that forces the vertebrae to move out of its place and press the nerves. This slipped or protruded disc exerts pressure on the nerves which translates in making mild to severe pain in low back to the lowest of the leg. We do all this in three different steps-
- Oleation of the spine and surrounding muscles
- Relaxing the muscles and body
- Aligning the spine in its real shape.
Oleation of the Spine and Surrounding muscles:
Stiff things are hard to move and if we force these to move, surely we will hurt the stiffened tissue. This is what modern conventional chiropractors and physiotherapists keep on doing in all these cases and have least success with them. We do it according to the ancient Vedic Knowledge and some time-tested techniques of Panchakarma and Ayurveda as per one’s requirements and body type.
Relaxing the muscles and nerves of the body:
Along with the first step, we keep on relaxing the muscles so that there won’t be a single percent of stiffness and hardness in the body. This is being done to make the neuromuscular junctions smooth and easy to maintain. This step ensures that we will be able to place the things in the right place in next step. This is done through Ayurvedic Medicines.
Aligning the spine in its real shape:
Spine is inverted “S” shaped and if we can maintain the curves of the spine everything will be in its own place. This we do with help of some Yoga techniques, we have developed in previous years.
These are the three steps we perform one by one or all together for making the spinal column in its own shape. This is what we do with a perfection and we have almost 95% percent results in curing the slipped disc condition without surgery. 5% patients are those who became very careless with the time and were not able to continue the treatment or follow the regime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.