Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Heril NanduYour feedback matters!
I am having agoraphobia taken counselling sessions and cbt. Take medication as an when required lonazep .5 mg. How can I overcome anxiety and fear.
Patient of age 68 years, male Problem started 5 years ago, symptoms are:- 1) Started with slight change in speech (slurred, progressively increased- Progressive dysarthria 2) Then year later walking/ balancing disturbance accompanied with fall- Progressive gait imbalance. 3) Upward gaze restricted & marked downward gaze restriction. 4) clumsiness at right hand, dexterity loss at right hand, also handwriting became tiny and illegible (unreadble) little rigidity at right side, movement of upper limb & lower limb is slow at right side 5) after 3 years problem choking sometimes on gulping liquid started, salivation also started 6) constipation & urine control problem sometimes. Has strong urge to urinate many times. 7) Diabetic (but remain control on medication) There's no Memory related complain, memory is good, & no tremors in any part of body. But rigidity at right side is Medicine taking are:- These medicine are of not much help in curbing progression of disease Anti parkinsons medicine:- Syndopa125 (4times a day), ropark0.5 (3 times a day), amantrel (2 times), rasalect0.5, ecosprin 150 (OD)+ diabetes medicine + thyrox 75+ Vitamin E cap Current situation:- Patient cud not stand on its own or walk 2-3 step, cud not able to balance, Fall down, but can walk with someone support. Also feel less power on right leg & hand, and choking while drinking liquid (water) is increase a bit.
Douching is a process wherein the vagina is washed with water or other fluid based substances. Douches are available in your local pharmacy or drug stores. They usually contain water, baking soda, iodine or vinegar.
Is it required?
Doctors have generally recommended against this practice. The primary reason for this is that it creates bacterial imbalance in the vagina. For clearer understanding, there are both types of bacteria; harmful and good, present in the vagina in a certain balance.
Douching can upset this balance. It causes the harmful bacteria to thrive and multiply and impairs the functioning of the good bacteria.
Due to this imbalance, one may become prone to various infections in the vagina, yeast infections being the most common of them all. The harmful bacteria may also spread to the reproductive tract and cause infections.
Studies conducted to prove the efficacy of douching have shown that neither do they clean the vagina nor do they prevent infections. To give a detailed idea of what douching can do to the vagina, here are its disadvantages:
Pelvic inflammatory diseases: Douching increases the risks of PID’s. This disease causes infection in the ovaries and the uterus.
Vaginal infections: As douching upsets the balance of bacteria in the vagina, it also creates conditions that allows harmful bacteria to develop
Complications in your pregnancy: Douching has been proven to decrease the chance of getting pregnant. It is known to increase the chance of an ectopic pregnancy, wherein the embryo is not implanted inside the uterus.
Cancer of the cervix: Douching has also been linked to an increased risk of cervical cancer.
If you think that douching can get rid an infection, then you need to reconsider. Consult a doctor so that you get proper treatment. Do not resort to douching as the risks outweigh the minimal benefits it offers.
I have suddenly started running. From past one week I am having pain in my right knee below the knee cap on the inner side. The pain is bearable but has made my gait awkward. I experience pain while walking. Could this be a ligament tear?
It do come from.
Peace of mind
Peace of heart
Peace of soul
It is magnified by.
Faith in yourself.
Counseling therapies treatment
Www. Drharrys. In
Hi doctor. I would like to reduce my weight. Excess fat gets accumulated in my tummy area. Suggest me ways loose weight and reduce tummy section.
What to eat and what not to eat is a highly confusing dilemma. We want good taste, we wish to stay fit and we desire to have the never say 'no' attitude! But is our diet good enough to support all of it? Well, the true Indian diet surely is!
Make your daily diet, a healthier one by adding some must haves to it.
The Classical Indian diet for good health!
- Black Beans: You ought to begin with that! Though, all sorts of beans are a booster dose for your health, none works better than black beans to boost the mind. Boost your brain power and stay active inside out, all day long! Anthocyanins and antioxidants, which are found in plenty in the black beans, are known to improve brain function.
- Strawberries: They are rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamin A and C which improve immunity and helps in improving skin texture and overall health.
- Carrots: Sure that calls for being included in the list. Carotenoids are the fat soluble compounds that most orange, red as well as yellow fruits and veggies are spiked with. These compounds have been found to be associated with the reduction of a number of cancerous and timorous cases. They are also known to reduce the severity as well as the risk of conditions which are inflammatory, such as rheumatoid arthritis and asthma.
- Spinach: The greens have never let us down and surely, spinach tops the list. Spinach has folate and plant based Omega-3 in plenty. These help reduce the risk and chances of stroke, heart disease and osteoporosis. Sexual issues related to age are a common problem due to decreased flow of blood to the nether regions. Folate also helps in increasing blood flow to the same, decreasing the risk.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes top the list to good health due to a major reason. Only 2 things that you need to know are - one, the redder the tomato, the better it is. This is because of being richer in lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant. Second, the tomatoes which have been processed are absolutely as good as the freshly picked ones due to the ease of absorbance of lycopene by the human body. Various conducted studies have shown that a lycopene rich diet decreases the risk of prostate, skin, bladder, lung and stomach cancers. It also reduces the chances of a coronary artery disease.
Bounce away to good health, the Indian way!