Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am Preeti age 31 I have deeper pigmentation and brown spots on my chicks, used many kind of Medicines/cream, mask, like clearz kojic cream, depiwhite cream, demelan cream, depiwhite mask, rejuglow c20 serum, vitamin c tablets, but nothing happened. Please help.
Please suggest any one daily dosage for skin glowness, I am thinking about evion series capsules that make by merck pharma. My age is 27 Do not need side effect.
I have a problem Regarding to my face. I have pores on my face .so please could you resolve my problem.
Physicalbeauty. Since a human being is a body-mind- soul complex, a'contented' soul is also
Necessary for perfect physical beauty. If the esoul is not happy and content, this
Discontentment will be reflected on the physical
Level. Modern concepts of applying cosmetics
To look beautiful or surgically fixing physical
Abnormalities is akin to keeping a beautiful
Bird (soul) inside an intricate, precious cage
(body). Rather than feeding the bird and
Listening to it sing, all our energy is devoted to
Polishing and maintaining the cage. If we do
Not feed the bird (soul), it will not be happy
Even though the cage (body) has been
Polished, washed and painted.
It is essential to feed the soul in order to
Attain permanent and everlasting beauty. Food
For the soul includes practicing non-violence,
Speaking the truth, helping others, not cheating
Or exploiting others and living with love, peace
And harmony. A contented soul fuels the subtle
Energies of the body, which regulate cell
Functions and rejuvenate the body. This is the
Reason why saints and spiritual persons (gurus,
Swamis) look beautiful, attractive and young
Even though they generally do not use any
Cosmetics or make up.
According to ayurveda, attaining beauty,
Therefore, depends on maintaining a balanced
Mind and contented soul and not merely on
Physical beauty treatments. Even physical
Treatment should be of natural origin. It should
Not aim at temporary good looks but at
Ensuring permanent and everlasting beauty.
I ama 23 year girl. My skin is black and oily. I want glowing skin and also improve skin complication. So what type moisturiser or anything I can use? I also want to know any night cream that I can use?
Loss of vision in left eye taken steroids can see big objects from center can see quite clear from from left side can't recognize colour and face from center can it be clear.
I have pimples on my face. pimples damaged my face. I am having so many dugs on my face due to occurring pimples on face. I tried a lot to remove dugs applying some face creams. But did not get remedy.
Milia keep occurring around my eyes and under one of my eye its look like an extra skin occurs. What should I do?
Red spots on face. It itches. sometimes when am in sunlight, I just can not bear the heat and start perspiring badly. I can't resist heat at all.
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side affects? Please answer my question respected sir/mam.
Sir, Pls help me to cure wrinkle on my face Suggest me a best medicine that can cure and give me home remedies too Hope fully. Waiting for your valuable reply Thankyou.
Dear sir, I am 25 suffering with hyperpigmentation on my face and some pimples marks also. Can you please suggest me a best medication to get rid of it. Please suggest the best ointment without side effects and to get clear face.
My skin tone was very clear and white I tone but now a days I became too dull and dark can you please give me a better suggestion.
Suggest me any effective under eye cream for dark circles. My diet is good. I don't eat junk foods. And have been taking nariyal Pani for the last 4 months. I have tried wonder eye but it was useless for me.
Feeling acidic after eating a heavy meal can often make you regret those last few morsels. This acidic sensation is known as acid reflux or Gastroesophageal reflux disease, better known as GERD. GERD occurs when the functioning of the lower oesophagus muscles is restricted. This makes the undigested food in the stomach and stomach acids leak back into the oesophagus.
Thankfully, this is not something you have to live with and a few simple lifestyle changes can help resolve the situation.
- Do not lie down after eating: When your body is in a horizontal position, there are higher chances of food being regurgitated into the oesophagus. To avoid this, finish your meals at least 3 hours before going to bed. Sit upright while eating and do not lie down or slouch immediately after eating. This gives the food time to be digested and move out of the stomach.
- Limit your food intake: Overeating is one of the most common triggers of GERD. Cutting down your portion sizes can instantly reduce the number of GERD occurrences. Instead of eating large, heavy meals, shorten the duration between meals and have more frequent small meals.
- Avoid foods that trigger acidity: With time, you will soon realise which types of foods trigger an acidic reaction. Some common triggers are onions, peppermint, caffeine, citrus fruits etc. Keeping a diary can help identify such foods and ease your problem.
- Quit Smoking: Nicotine not only harms your lungs, but can affect your digestive system as well. It is responsible for weakening the muscles that control the opening between the stomach and oesophagus. This allows stomach acids and food from the stomach to re-enter the oesophagus. Alcohol can also worsen GERD symptoms and hence it is better to avoid alcohol is you suffer from frequent bouts of acid reflux.
- Lose weight: Overeating, obesity and acid reflux go hand in hand. Being overweight can put extra pressure on your stomach and abdomen, thus pushing food and gastric juices into the oesophagus. Losing this extra weight should effectively resolve your acid reflux problem if you are overweight.
- Look at your medications: Some types of medication too can cause acid reflux by interfering with the digestive system and irritating the oesophagus. These types of medication include blood pressure medication, asthma medication, Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, bisphosphonates, sedatives and painkillers. Do not simply stop taking these medications, but talk to a doctor about replacing them with something else.