Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemanth
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
Water is an essential nutrient that is required by the body to perform its functions. Water is lost from the body due to various factors such as exercise and warm weather so it needs to be replenished on a regular basis.
Here are five reasons as to why you should increase your daily water intake.
1. To repair the muscles in the body - Water is vital to the muscles in the body as fatigue can set in due to the fluid imbalance in the cells. The muscles' performance is thus impaired to a large extent. Increasing fluid intake during and after exercising is recommended to keep muscles healthy.
2. Proper skin care - Lack of water in the body may be reflected on your face in the form of dry skin and wrinkles. Drinking enough water also prevents fluid loss from the body.
3. To allow the kidneys to function optimally - Kidneys function optimally when body fluid levels are normal. Lack of water causes kidney stones in warm weather and impairs the kidney function of regulating body waste.
4. Water helps in weight loss - Eating water-rich foods such as cucumber and spinach can help reduce the binge eating tendency. These food are voluminous foods which are absorbed slowly thus keeping the body full for longer.
5. Optimal bowel function - Optimal drinking of water allows free bowel movement. The fluids combined with fibre help in eliminating constipation.
After my first baby delivery my mc keep continue 2 months but after 2 months it's not continuing. And its 40 days gone it's not continuing. Kindly send me solution.
Hello Dr. I am drinking warm water with mix honey. Is it good for me. Iska koie side effect toh nahi hoga N aaa meri body par.
My girlfriend and I are very happy and in a physical relationship, but because we do not like use and condom for sex. And giving her ipill after every time we have intercourse, I want to know is there any way to avoid pregnancies without using condom or ipill. Like any solution for making us avoiding pregnancy and in the mean time we have a great time together.
Hello Dr. When I was 34 years old married ten years ago and did not blessed with children I have polycystic ovaries and my husband has varicose veins in the testicles worked four years ago IVF process did not work with the knowledge that in the operation period the number was when my husband 15 million and had pus a little what is the treatment you think Tnidl.
I am a 28year old female. I'am very embarrassed to say but, Yesterday I was having sex with my boyfriend. I was giving him blowjob. All of a sudden he ejected his sperm in my mouth. Not to say but, his cum was my mouthful and so tasty that I swallowed it. Now i'am worried:- Will it cause any harm to me? Will I get pregnant?
My daughter is 15 years old she is only 145 cm hight and 37 kilo weight, during periods she also suffer from pain in legs, is it due to lack of calcium, can anyone suggest a solution her to improve her height?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!