Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a problem that my periods are not regular nd I also consult with a doctor nd she says that it is PCOD nw I want to know is pregnancy Is possible after this disease nd pls recommend me some medicines to get pregnant soon.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
I had sex with my boyfriend and he use 2 condoms but it's not leaked even though m getting very scare nd if still can I take the I pill for safer side nd is it cause any problems due to my periods pls suggest me.
Hi I am 20 years old I had sex 2 days back with my boy friend he cum inside after releasing sperm inside of my vagina the sperm came out between 2 minutes from my vagina he did only one time like that I am getting scared that I will get pregnant can I take I pill medicine or is it okay please tell me what should I do for this do I become pregnant or I should eat I pill please suggest me.
I am 28 years old and I am conceiving 5 months old twins baby and I want normal delivery except c-section is it possible, if yes than please tell me what step I have to take?
Now I'm 2 months pregnant. My first delivery was cesarean before 2 years. My age is 22. Is there any possibility for normal or wait for some days?
Mujhe pregnancy se phle hi bht kam periods atey thy pr 18 days ka gap tha meri start se hi yh routine rahi hai period ki.
Hi, I got lost periods on November 11th 2016 and till I didn't get periods. I have tried a hcg pregnancy test, the result showing one dark line (C) and near T it is showing very light colored line. Is that mean am not pregnant? Its almost 2 months I didn't get menstrual cycle. I am unable to confirm whether am pregnant or not? Please to tell me what is the result saying? How can I confirm it? If the result saying am not pregnant why I didn't get periods till date. Previously after marriage I am getting periods date to date. But why the result just showing one dark and one very light colored line? Please help me out.
What will be consequences and side effects if mifepristone and misoprostol had taken without pregnancy and why period is not starting even after 50 days.
I have missed my periods so i am confused whether i am pregnant or not ,i dont want unwanted pregnancy .Please suggest natural way to abort which should not effect future pregnancy
I am having 4th day of my periods. N today I had an unprotected sex with my partner. So when should I take I pill. What are the effects of taking I pill once in 2 months when I have an unprotected sex. What are its future effects. N having unprotected sex during periods. Is it okk or it is harmful to us? Plzz ans me what are the future side effects of taking I pill n having unprotected sex. please ans me as soon as possible.
I missed my period of this month which is held in 30th of every month I think I am pregnant. But I have to stop the pregnancy so please help me which medicine should I take to stop the pregnancy.
Hello doctor! my report says mild PCOS and no thyroid no diabetes. And ultrasound doctor said it is a thick lining so pregnancy can be there. I am married. My weight is 65. My last period was 25th april 2016 and I took pregnancy test on 28th eve and that was negative. Now I am 6 days late. What could be the reason?
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.