Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth BharatiYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic and hypertensive. Undergone bypass surgery in2008. I on insulin and dia norm m and zylos am. My blood sugar is fluctuating. Pl. Suggest homeopathic medicine.
My friend has chest pain regularly in the left side, ecg seems to b normal, he is aged 30. The pain is not like punching, its like a heavy press given at the chest. Doctor says nothing to worry. What would be d reason?
I am 17 year old and I'm smoking from last 2 year's but know I'm having pain in my chest from last 2 days but know I do not smoke and I have left smoking. What is it. Will I die or suffer a lung cancer please answer me.
I am 49 years old. I have mild mitral valve disease. I am using penidure la12 every 21 days. Last 3 months my weight is grown from 54 to 70kgs. Is there any problem with this. No other problems faced.
Sir I am having bp and I am taking medicine eslomet 2.5 after taking medicine my bp is normal near about 70/80_120/135. But sometime I am having pain on chest in the left side and my all report such as kidney, sugar, thyroid, ths normal but cholesterol level is little bit high my age is 27 years I am having bp last 3.5 years please recommended me what should I do sir?
I always feel that some one caused terror in my heart when I must have been very small. Therefore fear has always been there throughout my life and made me worrisome. Obviously I have never been able to overcome fear in my life. Please help.
I am suffering from pain in my heart side. Pain ll be sharp whenever I breath n laugh. please suggest me why it is?
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.