Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth BharatiYour feedback matters!
I am getting pain At the back of my heart and this happens when I am in stress I do not know that weather it is heart problem or muscular pain. Could you please let me know what to do. I am getting this problem everyday if I am thinking something. The pain occurs from the back to my hands. Please let me know.
I am 48 years old and suddenly since early morning 4 am have severe pain in the left shoulder. Could it be heart attack ?
I am a 34yr old male and have pain in heart for last 1.6 yrs. Now in a days (mostly pain in heart down side approx 10 hrs per day slowely pain and suddenly create in mid in heart for 5 to 10 minute per day not easy pain) and I feel painfull breathing, feel pain in heart in heart. I checkup ecg but not any problem found? what should I do?
He was suffering from high bp and sugar from last three days please suggest a good medicine suitable for both problems.
I am 21 year old and have headache and chest pain about 3-4 months. I take some pain killer but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Hello doctors, I am 3o year male. From last night. I feel some pain when I pass chest bone right side. please tell me what is the reason please suggest me what should I do.
I'm suffering from type two diabetes from 5 year and I have a problem of high bp also so can you tell me the solution for these two problem and how can I control my sugar level in my daily life without medicine.
I am 29 years old unmarried got bp of 180/110 three months back Dr. advice medicines now his bp is normal around 130/80 Dr. stopped medicines but in the evening times it rises to 140/90 again at night around 8 o clock my bp level falls to 120/80 is it normal condition.
My blood pressure level is high & I'm suffering from headache, what can I do for solve this type of health issue?
My granny has blood pressure problem. She is very active even at the age of 75. What she should do for her?
I am 18 years old I have a chest pain and I have pain on my waist also. And doctor I am taking vodka also at once in a week and take cigarette every day.
The humble egg is considered a super food by nutritionists thanks to loads of nutrients it is packed with. A rich source of protein, eggs have other essential nutrients like iron, phosphorus, vitamin D, vitamin B12, selenium, choline, and amino acids. Thus, there are no doubts about the goodness an egg offers. But, is it the egg yolk or the egg white that is more beneficial? Read on to know who is the winner.
Egg White - Low in calories, rich in protein, zero fat, zero cholesterol
- Egg white is a low-calorie and fat-free source of protein, which also comes loaded with potassium, sodium, calcium, riboflavin, niacin, and magnesium. Primarily known for helping in losing weight, egg white also contributes to building muscles. Thus, by eating only the egg whites, you get the majority of the protein part that a whole egg has to offer and eliminating the intake of cholesterol that is found in the egg yolks.
- One big egg white can provide about 4 gram protein and of the 70 calories of a whole egg, only 17 calories constitute egg white. It has no cholesterol and no fat unless you use oil while cooking. Thus, egg whites are the preferred choice for body builders as they are low in calories and high in protein.
- Including the low-fat, protein-rich egg white in your regular diet will also aid in weight loss and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Whether it’s aiding a healthy pregnancy or reducing the arteriosclerotic diseases’ risks, promoting satiety, supporting the electrolytes levels and promoting healthy skin, it is undoubtedly the egg white that offers them all.
Egg yolk - Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Egg yolks have more vitamins, more minerals, and more fat than egg whites. Egg yolks contain vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K whereas egg whites do not have vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Unlike the egg whites, egg yolks are rich in cholesterol and have a minimal amount of protein.
- Considered to be a good source of the essential fatty acids, egg yolk offers higher amounts of phosphorous, folate, selenium, and calcium. Along with these nutrients, egg yolks are also extremely rich in iron, carotenoids, and vitamin A.
- The carotenoids and vitamin A in the egg yolk are known to improve the health of the eyes and the eye sight.
- A large egg yolk contains 4.5 gram of fat, 66 mg of phosphorous, and 245 IU of vitamin A, thus helping in regulating the electrolytes in the body.
- Vitamin K helps in preventing blood clotting, stopping the degeneration of the muscles, increasing the levels of testosterone, and reducing inflammation.
- Choline present in egg yolks is said to improve cardiovascular health and to decrease the risk of breast cancer in women.
The only hitch here is that the egg yolks contribute to adding LDL in blood cholesterol. However, several recent studies dispute this fact and emphasize that whole eggs are to be consumed as part of the diet irrespective of one’s age and condition.
Nutritionists advise consuming 4 to 7 eggs per week and they insist that it is neither the egg white nor the yolk is a loser, but the whole egg is a winner.