Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth BharatiYour feedback matters!
I get tingling and numb feeling in my hands and legs. I feel light headed and my heart palpitates heavily. I hv to take long breathes. This happens every alternate days since last 15 years. Please help.
I am 60 years old. I am suffering from perforator incompetence over the right leg in beteewn ankle and knee due to varicoses veins and having severe pain and swelling edema over the leg. I am not having sugar, urea, creatine, collastral, but I am a b. P patient. Please advise your medicines and treatment.
My blood pressure is 140/90 although I do regular exercise and follow a healthy diet. What can be the cause. I am 24 years old.
What are the sign of diabetes and high blood pressure in a person is there any home remedy for the treatment of high BP thanks.
Lipid is the scientific term for fats in the blood. At proper levels, lipids perform important functions in your body, but can cause health problems if they are present in excess. The term hyperlipidemia means high lipid levels. Hyperlipidemia includes several conditions, but it usually means that you have high cholesterol and high triglyceride levels.
Very often when I sleep at night I often get slight pain near chest. Is it muscular pain or any sort of heart disease.
I am 44 years old I suffered with blood pressure that is 160/90 know I checked it was normal when I checked it in 21-7-15 it was like above know it is normal shall I use medications or shall I stop using those.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.