Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am being suffering from Hair falling problem for 4 yrs. During this period I have taken homeopathic treatment, Ayurvedic treatment and Allopathic treatment. But, No one has given me positive result. Now, there are only 40% hairs available on my scalp and falling is also continue. Sir, what can i do ? Plz help me ? My age is 33 yrs. and I am unmarried. Thanks,
My back pain is strongly high and belly pain is already high. Which causes during this illness and how treatment this illness.
I am jst 20 years old but some of my hairs are white m worried about it so pls suggest me what care n treatment I should do for my hairs?
I am 23 years male I am suffering from hair fall since 1 year. There are very few hairs in front part of the head.
My head is dizzy. I was sleeping side ways and when I switched to other side. My head hurts. Loss of balance is there a few times. No severe though. What should I do to get rid of my dizziness?
I am 20 years old. By looks I am very lean, I want to know how to gain my weight. And the main reason is I am staying in hostel from last two years I am losing my weight continuously. I changed two hostels in these two years for good food.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from back pain since 1 month .can you tell me the correct medicine or suggestion .so I can consult a good doctor .please do help me.
I am suffering from skin allergy from last 2 months, red patches on all over body with itching skin.
My face was oily and black where as my whole body was white and there are many pimple marks on my face. What should I do for this any treatment suggested?
Whenever I shampoo my hair, a lot of hair fall takes place. I have oily hair and I use clinic plus shampoo. Please suggest effective measures to stop this problem!
I have dark circles under my eyes. It is increasing day by day. How can I remove it. Provide some cure.
Urine comes again and again during travelling in bus at the time of morning creates a lot of problem. Please tell me reason and medicine for control.
I have disturbed sleep my eyes around is blackening , I have thoughts of sex, how can I get better sleep.
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.