Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
This month my period was one day late & it was light watery without clots.From day 5 of my cycle feeling vomitting,gas,backpain,headache and fatigue.Please suggest.
More than seventy five percent of people say that they are frightened to go to the dentist. A dental patient that is afraid to see the dentist will put off having their teeth checked until the problem reaches the point of severity where the tooth has to be extracted.
If you are a frightened dental patient then there are a few things you can do to help overcome your fears. Try one or more of the following suggestions to help you transform from a frightened dental patient into a confident one.
1. Go see the dentist for regular check-ups. Schedule check-ups for once every six months. During these visits you will not be in any discomfort so you can be more relaxed. This will give you the opportunity to get to know your dental care provider better. Familiarity with the office and the staff will reduce many of your fears.
2. Be honest with the staff at the clinic about your fears. Do not be ashamed that you are afraid. If you tell the staff about your fears they will be able to help reduce your anxiety.
3. Have a friend accompany you on your visits. You can even let your friend go back into the treatment room with you. If the staff is aware of your fears they will establish seating in the treatment room for your friend. Having someone to talk to while you are waiting for the dentist can help to keep you calm.
4. Many people are more afraid of the noises that the equipment makes than they are of the pain they might feel. Carry an MP3 player and earbuds to wear while your work is being done. The music will drown out the sound of the equipment and you will be more relaxed.
5. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or beverages containing a large amount of sugar before your visit. Caffeine and sugar both can make you jittery. If you are already nervous you do not want to add the jitters from caffeine. Instead of caffeinated coffee try sipping a warm cup of green tea sweetened with honey.
6. Some people are afraid of the smells in the dental clinics. You can carry a little vapor rub with you when you go. Place a small amount of the vapor rub under each nostril and you will not be able to smell the disinfectants and medications used by the dentist.
7. Try meditation techniques to calm yourself. As you are waiting to be called back to the treatment room use deep breathing exercises to slow your heart rate. Breathe in deeply and then exhale slowly. This will supply more oxygen to your brain and will help you to relax.
8. If you have debilitating fears of visiting the dentist you should schedule a visit to the office just to meet the staff. The staff will be glad to show you around and let you see their offices, and let you talk about your fears and what you are the most afraid of.
I am a diabetic at present my fasting sugar is 196 and pp is 274. From last 1 month I have started walking. But now suffering from knee pain. Pl suggest medicine and exercises for me. Being banker I have a sitting of 8 hours.
Hello, I am Deepika Kohli. I am a senior nutritionist working with British biological. I have seventeen years of experience as a nutritionist. I have started my career with AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) with a WHO project after that I was working with Jeevan Harman hospital as a chief dietician and worked with Pfizer also as diabetes educator, worked with Abbot also as a nutrition advisor, presently with British biological and working as a weight loss consultant with Life cure and Jeevan Harman hospital as well.
I help my patients to lose weight like post pregnancy, I help my patients to lose weight.
Patients with PCOS problems come to me to lose their weight. So I help my patients, initially like for example they lose five kegs in five weeks. So I give them diet plan weekly. Weekly my patients lose one to one and a half kg with my diet. My diet is just your kitchen based diet like small restrictions like just to avoid bakery products, avoid sweets and have small frequent meals which include pulses, legumes, fresh fruits, boiled vegetables and avoiding the Maida based preparations, processed food. I tell my patients to avoid processed food. So it is very easy to follow things which will give a very good result.
So if you want consultations with me you can contact me on Lybrate. You can fix an appointment with me online and offline as well on Lybrate.
Dark Spot under eyes. Skin is oily. Skin tone getting low. What to do? Is it due to continuous use of junk food?
I have recently met dentist for root canal. Local anesthesia given to me. I suffered from swollen rashes under skin at buttocks and some parts for4 days with severe itch. No other medication was used. Dentist telling that no problem with anesthesia. Then what else might be cause.
I am suffering from acne on my body how can I can get cure of it plzzz give a suggestion or advice what medicine show I take.
Hi Everyone My daughter is 10 years old, from last one month she is loosing lots of her hair. Reason unknown to us. M doing regular oil massage to her. Can you please advise medicine or any home remedy for hair loss. Regards Rashmi Agarwal.
My wife has been suffering from severe pains fingers of both hands and wrists and in the feet. Mornings she suffers from stiffness in the fingers and hands. She has been using pain killers by consulting orthopedists. Is this rheumatoid arthritis.
I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from fever earlier but now fever is over but still my body temperature and I am feeling like I have internal fever but not showing in thermometer as thermometer show 97 degree please suggest me which is natural fruits I take to increase my immune system to fight with fever or suggest me medicine so that my internal fever will over.
Sir I am 21 year old and my weight is 52 kg only. I eat alot but my weight didn't increase what should I do to increase my weight?
I am 32 years male, gained lot of weight and my friends recommend me to use Herbalife products for weight loss. Now what should I do? Please help me!
What is reasons, pains in the back bone, and please suggest some serious cure, for the pain in the back bone, and also sure to this pain, I got suffered my daily routine.
2) it occurs due to increased uric acid levels which get deposited into joints, heart, kidneys, every patient with raised uric acid doesn't have gout.
All such patients not having gout need not be treated with uric acid lowering agents.
3) it commonly presents as acute sudden attack of red hot swollen joint, usually base of great toe, to begin with (see photograph below)
4) then patient will have a phase where he/she is completely normal. Later on attacks will be more in number, as disease progress they will be more frequent, the attack will last for longer days, and will spread to other joints
5) gout is not only a disease of joints, but it affects heart and kidneys too. It can kill! also severe disease develops 5-10 years after first attack.
6) that is why gout need to be treated with life long therapy, rather than only few days of therapy as commonly practiced incorrectly.
7) gout patients can have dals. Its a wrong concept and biggest myth in gout to stop dals. You have to anyways take medicine, dals are good for health, no use stopping them.
8) gout its along with their medicine should also consume lot of water (washes uric acid in urine). Should also limit alcohol and red meat (they can be allowed in reasonable quantity, no need of complete stopping, remember its a lifelong commitment:)
9) if you don treat gout properly
- the disease can spread to other joints (see hand joints photographs below), with severe damage to joints (see x-ray)
Hello doctor. .pls prescribe me medicine to delay my periods as I have to attend family function. When can I take it?
Sir/mam I have problem of graying of hair from the age of 13 and now I m 17 years old but the problem is getting worse about 70% of my hair turned white please help me to get my hair blacken yours thankfully.
I am 30 year old female. I have some hair problems, e. g. hair fall, so much dandruff and dry scalp. Please help to have healthy hair. I tried many hair solutions but nothing happened.
We recently moved to UAE. Due to the harsh water we both have starting shedding hair like crazy. My husband has dandruff and we both have oily scalp. Please help
For women, hair are not just fibres, but an expression of beauty, style, and personality. Losing your hair can really freak you out. Whether it's short-term or long-term, women lose hair the same way men do. It might thin all over, or your centre part could get wider and wider.
How Does Hair Grow?
Your scalp has about 1,00,000 hair. Each one has its own life cycle. A follicle produces a single hair that grows at a rate of half an inch per month. It stays for 2 to 6 years, then stops for about a month. When the next cycle starts up, that hair falls out. At any given time, most of your hair are in the growth phase.
How Much Hair Loss Is Normal?
Most people shed about 50-100 hair every day. But if it starts to fall out in clumps or if you notice it getting thinner over time, see a Dermato-Trichologist.
Major Hair Loss Triggers in women:
- Thyroid Problems: If the thyroid makes too much or too little thyroid hormone, you may develop progressive thinning of hair all over the scalp.
- PCOS: In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), your body makes more male hormones, or androgen, than it should. This can cause the extra hair on your face and body while the hair on your head thins out.
- Childbirth: Hair seems fuller during pregnancy because high hormone levels keep resting hairs from falling out. But after the baby comes, things go back to normal and those strands will fall out quickly. You could lose a lot of hair at once.
- The Pill: The hormones that suppress ovulation can also thin out your hair. You can also lose hair when you stop taking the pill.
- Medicines: Drugs like blood thinners, methotrexate, cholesterol lowering medications, chemotherapeutic agents, anti-depressants etc. can cause hair loss and thinning.
- Crash Diets: You may lose more than weight with a fad diet. And if you lose weight more rapidly, you might also lose hair in a couple of months.
- Deficiency: A longstanding deficiency of Iron, Folic acid, and other nutrients can also trigger off hair loss and cause hair thinning.
- Tight Hairstyles: Wearing tight ponytails can irritate your scalp and cause hair to fall out. Long-term use of these styles can scar your scalp and lead to permanent hair loss.
- Cancer Treatment: Chemo and radiation therapy, can take a toll on your hair. In their quest to kill cancer cells, both can harm hair follicles and trigger dramatic hair loss.
- Extreme Stress e.g. a serious illness, major surgery, trauma involving blood loss, severe emotional disturbance etc., can cause you to suddenly shed huge amounts of hair.
Hope this gives you a fair idea about the possible reasons for losing your lovely hair. The good news is, there's often a way to fix it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.