Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemanth
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 18 years old. I have some gas problems. When ever I eat junk food I suffer from gas problems..
My father is 66 years and he recently got cystoscopy and he was told that his urine passage has thinned so he has undergo laser surgery, they have given him medicines to undergo the surgery after 3 days but the next day he got high fever with chills and was vomiting and frequent stools .so we took him to a general physician who gave him antibiotics, after a one daythough the fever came down he was feeling nauseated so we took him to another urologist and said that my father problem was not so grave to perform surgery and the other doctor should not have performed cystoscopy and asked us to come again when my father's fever has come down and he will conduct the next test, meanwhile my father felt bloated and had constipation so he drank cremaffin plus, by now his fever is normal. But right now he is facing another problem that is feeling pain while passing urine and every 30 mins he is having severe urge to urinate and but only few drops and the same time because of the force to urinate he is passing stools little by little. He is feeling very uncomfortable and not able to sleep at least one hour continuously .doctor has given him 2 weeks time for healing but my father is suffering and wants to undergo surgery to get relief from frequent urination. The cystoscopy was done on 21st dec. We really do not understand how to help him.
I am 19 years old have a disease of pimples on my face from last 4 months please give me any solution.
I hve done homeopathy treatment for hair loss fr 3 years still my hairs r nt but bt stopped falling now I hve stopped taking medicine since jan. I hve vry less hair in front which looks vry odd I cnt even do hairstyle.
I have leg pains and some stomach problem what kind of food I had be taken to clear these please help me.
I am 17 years old. Now I am 5.5 feet tall and I want to make it a 5.10 .Now I am having proper diet. I feel like it is not working yet. Is Gym helpful ?what should I do now?
I am 40 years old I sometimes have suicidal tendencies anything dont interest me I am not interested in anything around me whether office home anyother social gatherings what should I do
Obesity or excessive weight is a common problem for both men and women irrespective of their age. Obesity must not be ignored as it can lead to further complicated health problems like heart diseases and asthma. Different causes are responsible for excessive weight gain, such as hypothyroidism, depression or polycystic ovarian disease among many others.
Homeopathy offers many effective medicines for weight loss; they are as follows:
- Antimonium Crudum: This medicine is advised to children or young people suffering from excessive and inappropriate weight. If symptoms like thick white coat on the tongue, discoloration of nails, craving for salt, irritability are noticed in a child or young person, then the doctor may recommend this medicine.
- Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is recommended if fat gets accumulated in the abdominal region. It helps to lose fat from the abdomen region. It is also given to a person showing the symptom of excessive perspiration.
- Lycopodium: It is administered to people showing symptoms like depression or excessive craving for sweets. It helps to lose weight from the thigh or buttock region.
- Graphites: This may be advised if you show symptoms like fatigue, weakness or depression. It is mostly suggested to women.
- Nux vomica: This may be recommended if you have gained weight due to inactiveness. If symptoms like constipation or sensitivity to cold air are noticed, then this may be advised.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is generally advised if you gain weight due to depression.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine may be advised to lose weight from the thigh and buttock region. It is given to people showing symptoms like depression, sensitivity towards heat or sun.
- Phytolacca: This is one of the most common medicines suggested by doctors for weight loss. If you show symptoms like swollen glands, pain in the ear or feel dryness in your throat, then this may be advised to you.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a homeopathic doctor before taking any medicine in order to find out the root cause of your weight gain.