Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant T MehtaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem wich I cannot share with anyone I am afraid if share with anyone they laugh on me. Even I do not have to face doctor personally. My problem is that my penis is curved left side I had try to sex with my gf but it was meaningless. Every time my penis came out side I can not proper intercourse if I do roughly then she has too much pain and me also. What should I do please help me.
Hi this is Irfan . My face is getting black day by day and no glamour I think so . Help me pls to improve my face colour n skin glowing.
Its been a month since I have recurring boils on my thighs (1-2 at a time&5 in total). They are quite painful, kindly help.
Sir my skin feels hot whole the day but checked my temperature but I have no fever. But it feels like I have fever. I have checked all of my tests like blood test but its all normal. What should I do please sir help me.
I have black rashes on my face I used ointment for removing of rashes but sis not find any result what should I do nw to make my skin glowing?
Am 22 year old girl. I have black spots on my face. I don't have pimple problem but my skin is so dry. Please suggest me some easy home remedy to reduce this spot as fast as possible.
Hi, My skin type is oily. I have a problem of Whitehead and open pores near my nose. So if I used home made therapy it is OK or not please suggest me. Solution is 1-2 tablets of aspirin, some water and teaspoon of honey. Please suggest me any side effect for this therapy. Thanks, Have a nice day.
I have little (area of about half of a one rupee coin) lighter tone skin on either side of mouth/lips. What do I do to get rid of it? Thank you.
Few days back I used a skin cream which made my face bi coloured somewhere bright and somewhere dark. What should I do.
HELLO MAM, I have lip peeling problem not chapel lips. I don't have any wound in my lips .The problem is my lip skin comes out after a week and this happens the whole year even in summer when I don't expose my lips to sun oftenly. Moreover I have tried most of lip bam but nothing cure me permanently. So please give me a permanent solution because I lose my confidence due to my problem. Please, please.
Is using serums good for skin especially face? What are the benefits of using serums? Can it improve skin complexion and make it fairer? If it can, then which serum is the best for the purpose?
My skin gets too oily and black even after trying several soaps consulted by a doctor can anyone helpnme out please.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.
Doctor how much glass of water we should drink in a day ?& please tell what are its benefits for both skin &body.
Dear sir/ madam, I want to become fair, for that what type of food shall I take or is there any ayurvedic plants for light skin.
Hey. I have a problem of dark skin. My neck and my underarms are very dark. I have tried some home remedies but doesn't work I wanna know what I should I do for a better glowing skin.
I have a lot of blackheads on my face, I remove it several times but they appear again and I got a mole on my nose also how I can relieve from these problem?
Physical exercise is one of the tried and tested ways to have a glowing skin such as running jogging or yoga sweat it out at least five times a week. Sweat removes harmful toxins from the body. Exercise not only flushes out toxins but also produces natural oils that helps skin to look supple and young