Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Sheode
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant SheodeYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and am suffering foem sinus and how to reduce the problem am requesting you to say ke how to know to reduce the pain.
Hi I am 21 yrs old. Mucus cannot leave my throat and I had done homeopathy course twice, kindly help me
Which medicine or antibiotic should take in mastoidal ear discharge problem. please prefer some names of medicine.
Hi, I am 26 year old, couple of weeks back, I went to mumbai on an official trip and then one night we had lots of liquor (i'll say like 2 beers, 2 lits) but didnt have dinner. I woke up at 1pm(next day) and had a pizza an hour after having the pizza I felt pukish, heartburn, and also a pain in the center of my chest (kind of discomfort) around 8pm I took digene which eased out my discomfort a little. The next day my eyes were pretty heavy and I felt very exhausted I thought I had a stroke so I started ors which gradually helped me come out of this. Thereafter I used to have dizziness whenever I ate anything. I came back had some tests done it came out to be that I was low on vitamin d (4. 5) and high on eosinophils(9. 9) I was asked to take 60k iu / week along with deworming. Things have started to become normal for me now but I kind of have issues while breathing especially at night. One day I felt so bloated that it became very hard for me to even breathe.
I am having a throat infection since 7 months and after consulting a doctor I was suggested to get a test. The report on'throat swab for routine culture' says: normal pharyngeal flora grown in culture after 48 hours of incubation at 37degree c. Please help me out in knowing what to do now.
My two children aged 4 and 2 years always have running nose in Bangalore. allopathy has not treated and it is said allergic.
I'm having swelling at the end of both of my jaws and under the ear lobes, when checked with a doctor, he told me that could be a viral infection, please let me know a remedy or suggest a specialist doctor, I can visit.
I have an bulge just outside my left ear, I consulted a doctor, she advised that this is a cyst and told me to apply clear gel. There is no visible results rather it is worsened. Should it be removed surgically, please help.
I am always expecting bleeding in left nostril, what should I do? So scared as I loose alot of blood when it happens.
Hi Doctor, I feel dizziness some times after coming home from Office and I am having Back pain and Abdominal pain when I wake up in morning. I am 22 Years old and weight: 95 KG. Can you please suggest me on this.
Subtotal perforation of ear drum and discharge from ear bone. Any kind of medicine is available for curing the problem with out surgery.
Sir, I usually get throat infection within 10-15 days again and again. Previously I was diagnosed for small fungus in throat and taken treatment by some antibacterial and antiviral medicines. But after taking full treatment the situation arises of same kind. ENT doctors says its due to lack of immunity. I want to ask the fungus which I usually get for what reasons? I can't seat in AC.
Whenever I used to walk in crowded or dust full or in areas where any type of smoke is present my nose starts bleeding. What should I do?
I am 21 years old male sir I am having a blocked nose problem from the last 4 or 5 years. It happens only when I lay on bed or lie flat. Most of the doctors just gave me medicines but no effect till now. What should I do?
Hello sir, I am 26 year old girl. And I am suffering from high esr count due to which I feel dizziness, bodyachae, weekness etc. So, which type of diet of should I take to control this problem ?
Dear doctor, I am 22 years old. My main problem is the fear of swallowing tablets and pills. Since I was small I had this fear, and once or twice it got stuck in my throat and I felt like choking, but I was fine as the pill went down after that. Since then I am having this problem, however now I am able to swallow some shapes and small to medium sizes. Now I am in a dilemma as I am prescribed ITRATUF capsules two times a day which I have a hard time dealing with it. Please suggest some tips or suggestions to counter my fear. I really need help here.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.