Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant R. JadhavYour feedback matters!
Whenever I shampoo or wash my head, my head skin become like wax or waxy. And after some time my head skin become oli automatic please help me I suffering from last 2 year.
How can we decrease the cholesterol level. What is the diet plan for this. And what is the normal level.
Hi I'm had a sex with my bf before 2 weeks ago nd we had a protect sex. The periods are not coming I thnk its my 33 day today. Before month wen have sex periods are came twice in one month distance 15 days. It happd to me b'coz of fasting. My menstrual cycle days are 26. So now I didn't getting periods why its happening to me so please solve my prblm doctor.
Sir she is having kidney stones and Doctor in andhra Pradesh said for surgery. Is it good to go for surgery?
Dental problems can be very painful and take the smile off your face completely. Those who have experienced sensitivity would vouch for it. It just will not allow you to enjoy the hot coffee or a favourite sweet or a cold smoothie. The pain that shoots down the tooth after any of these would leave the person shuddering.
The tooth has 3 layers, from the outside in these are the enamel, the dentin and the pulp. The outermost enamel is mineralized and the hardest structure in the body. The next layer, dentin, has fine tubules and when the enamel is worn off exposing the dentin, sensitivity sets in. The enamel is thinner in some portions of the tooth like the neck and the roots, therefore sensitivity onset is quicker in these areas.
Some of the common reasons for sensitivity are listed below:
- Tooth decay: As caries progresses from enamel to dentin, sensitivity sets in, especially to hot and cold foods.
- Wear and tear: Excessive brushing of teeth can lead to wearing of teeth, especially near the neck areas, leading to loss of enamel and resulting in sensitivity.
- Dental damage: Chipped or broken tooth can lead to sensitivity.
- Gingival disease: This leads to loss of gum cover over the tooth, leading to exposure of dentin and therefore sensitivity.
- Bruxism: Clenching of teeth, common in people with high levels of stress, can lead to enamel wearing and subsequent sensitivity.
- Dental treatment: Some dental procedures like scaling, crowns, root planing, and some fillings can cause transient sensitivity.
- Highly acidic food items: Citrus fruits, tomatoes, tea, etc. can lead to tooth sensitivity.
- Bleaching agents: Most tooth whitening agents result in sensitive teeth.
- Excessive use of mouthwash: The mouth rinses contain high amount of alcohol which can also lead to tooth sensitivity.
Management: As with all health conditions, the first step in management is to identify the problem. Whether it is dental decay or recent dental treatment, food habits or tooth whitening agents, the cause needs to be identified and then treatment begun accordingly.
- For lost enamel, be it decay or damage, the tooth again needs to be restored to its original form to cover the dentinal tubules and reduce sensitivity.
- For habits, be it food related or bruxism, in addition to treating the tooth, the habit per se needs to be addressed to prevent recurrence.
- For associated dental products like whitening agents or mouth rinses, talk to a dentist to switch to a less harmful product.
- De-sensitizing pastes are also available that can be used on a regular basis to reduce the problem.
Tooth sensitivity is annoying but there are ways to manage it effectively.
Hello im 20 nd my weight 60 kg I need weight gain mean my body is very less fat so I need fat nd weight gain plss help for weight gain.
I have a stomach pain from past three months I am getting heavy pain for this I took treatment which is not affected to me what is solution for this?
Hi I'm facing a erection issue. I get erection, at Times I masturbate, but when with partner either I get erection and come to climax in 1 minute or I don't get proper erection for penetrating. Is habit of too much masturbate? What are some of home remedies or medicine to get this issue solved permanently? I'm very disturbed, kindly help.
I am suffering headache from last long time and sometime I faint my all reports are normal doctor says I am suffering from tension please tell me what should I do.Please tell.
My age is 24. Height 5 ft11 inch. Unmarried.weight 80 kg. From 2 year I was noticing reduction in my testis size. My ultrasonography of testis shows right volume is 8 cc and left is 9 cc. My semen analysis report shows AZOOSPERMIA? I want to die .my life is over.
Hi, i'm 24, I want to increase my height. My height is 5.7" and weight is 59. I feel like I am not properly grown yet, it feels like I am still 20s. Is there HGH or something that can help to stunt my growth and Height? *if anyone can help here, Looking forward to have treatment from expert*
I am 23 years old girl, I don't know what is happening with me because my left leg is swelling n very pain in it n my whole body is getting swell n pain and day by day my fat in body is fast happening. I am gone through hemoglobin and thyroid but both r normal. Phir bhi body fat ho rhi hai n all my dress are tight. And belly fat is gaining. I don't want to do dieting but want to know what is problem in my body. Is there any other problem that's why body is gaining and uljhan bhi hoti hai.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should visit a trained homeopathic practitioner.