Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 21 years old boy. I have a problem regarding my health. The thing is that whatever food I take that food will not effect my body. I tried eating so many healthy food but still the food will not effect my health. I want to be healthy and also looks to be healthy. So please prefer me the good diet without chicken and also the medicine if required.
My lips are too dark. Like I smoke but I never smoke. Can you give me some remedies to make my lips look normal pink.
I have dandruff in all seasons I wash hair regularly to get rid of dandruff. Tried every home remedy nimbu dahi besan etc etc, every branded shampoo many medicated shampoo prescribed by dermatologist. But nothing works for me permanently. What should I do?
I am 19 years old now. Can I increase my height at this age. I know its difficult, but nothing is impossible in today's trend. But can you help me pls.
I have black circles around My eyes and also having problem in sex life may be because of weakness . Suffering from high bp and using aten 50 from last 2 years . My age is 36 weight 82 kg and 174 cm height . Sugar level is normal . Please suggest any ayurvedic medicine .
Hello I am suffering from severe cold and fever and I have exams tomorrow can you help me with any medicines or with any home remedies.
I have a back pain. Not one day always my back was pain. I am frustrated of this pain pls give me the solution for that.
I am so thin and when I am back from my office I feel fully tired while there is no hard work that I have done.
I am 47 years male. I suffer with motions from 1 week. I am using IMODIUM capsules. But not controlled. I need a answer to this. I AM THE DIABETIC PERSON AND A STUNT MADE TO ME IN JUNE 2013.
Sir I have some small pimples on my penis and also on the skin around my genital area. And when I press that pimples a white coloured fluid comes out. How can I cure it.
I have male pattern baldness .hair grows naturally overall my body hence I think dht is not my problem. So I want to prefer routine over propecia. I have consulted a doctor who suggested me to take prp for which result may not be 100% do I have to go with routine or take prp treatment?
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year old female ,suffering due to acidity (aamlpitta) from last one year. Symptoms are vomiting, heartburn,headache, Back flow of acid from stomach ,gas, depression,angriness . When I enter sunlight the problem will become complex. Please help me .Thanks in advance.
I have burnt spots on my hands which I got while cooking and they are not going what should I do to prevent it?
How to increase height naturally?
The good news is that we can increase our height naturally. It is to be noted that about 20% or more of our body height depends upon external factors like our environment, activities and diet. If we follow certain basic rules in our daily lives, we can increase our height in a natural way.
Natural ways to increase height are mentioned below:
- Proper sleep: Studies have shown that when we take rest or sleep, our body grows and regenerates tissues. Proper sleep and rest are absolutely very necessary in a growing body. It is believed that human growth hormone (hgh) is produced naturally during the time when we have a sound, deep and slow wave sleep. As a rule, growing children and teenagers must have at least 8 to 11 hours of proper sleep every night so that they can reach their maximum height. It is advisable that you should take a warm bath before going to bed so that you have a sound sleep.
- Exercises for increasing your height: Another factor to increase height naturally is to be physically fit and active as a child. This can be attained by regular exercises and sports activities. When you are physically active, the body requires more healthy nutrients. Regular intake of nutrients boosts your nutrition and consequently, results in proper growth. Swimming, aerobics, football, basketball, tennis, cricket, or stretching exercises are a good way to keep our body growing and physically active. Active involvement of our muscles not only improves our growth prospects but also helps in detoxifying our body through sweating.
Some popular exercises to increase your height are as follows:
- Hanging on the rod: you spend the majority of your day in an upright, vertical position. One of the biggest hurdles in the path of growing tall is gravity, which compresses your spine, joints, squeezes the cartilage and makes you shorter. However, you can get rid of this obstacle through a simple hanging exercise, which has become a quite popular method to increase a person’s height by one to two inches. The reason being it lets the weight of your lower torso stretches your spine. Take a horizontal bar or rod and place it high enough so that you can hang on it by holding and let your body fully extend. If your body cannot fully extend, then you can bend your knees slightly until you hang freely. Try to hang for at least 20 seconds and repeat. You should also repeat this exercise a minimum of three times.
- Dry land swim: this exercise is popularly known as the alternate leg kick and focuses on your lower back. Lay down flat on your stomach. Your body should be fully extended. Put your arms straight out in front of you. Your palms should face the floor. Raise your left arm higher than your right arm and lift your right leg off the ground as far as you can, with your other leg straight on the ground. Remain in that position for 4-5 seconds. Then raise your other arm and leg and repeat the process.
- Pelvic shift: this is a common exercise and favorite among gym instructors. It is simple and you feel a whole lot of stretching up and down your spine and in your hips while doing this exercise. Lie on your back with your shoulders and arms placed firmly on the ground. Bend your knees and bring your feet as much as possible near to your buttock. Next, arch your back so that your pelvis thrusts upward. Remain in this position for about 20 seconds and then gradually increase it to 30 seconds.
Yoga for increasing your height:
Research studies have also shown that yoga and proper breathing techniques can play a fantastic role in increasing your height naturally. It is said that when we inhale deeply during yoga exercises, we release the stress that causes tension in your back muscles, which in turn removes the obstacle to enhance growth of the body. There are also a number of yoga postures which are particularly helpful in increasing your height. These yoga poses for keeping your body upright and increasing height are as follows:
- Surya namaskar: this is an age-old yoga exercise with 12 different postures and performed in a chronological manner.
- Trikonasana: trikonasana helps in improving your balance. This yoga exercise gives you a good posture. Also known as triangle pose.
- Talasana: talasna strengthens your arms, legs and spines. Keeps your body smooth. Helpful height gain.
- Sukhasana: this is supposed to be the central position from which the other yoga postures started. You control your breathing and tone your lower back and hips by doing this asana.
- Adhomukha savasana: also known as the downward facing dog. This asana increases the blood flow to your face and neck.