Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant Kumar C JYour feedback matters!
My face are very dry and also lot of blackness on face due to UV rays so how to remove and how to protect our body from the sunlight I am student of civil and my work are in Field.
My skin has become black what I have to do? I am suffering from throat pain and I am having a low voice. How can I get a loud voice?
I am 23 old female suffering from adult acne after having TB disease. My face is turned dull will I recover my original face tone n glow. How long it takes to recover. What food shall I include and exclude in my diet. I have ben applying acnovate gel and aqua face wash.
I had a beautiful complexion. Since one year my face had got dark spots on the forehead first and then slightly on the right cheek. Retino - A was prescribed for me by a dermatologist to be applied on the face before going to bed at night. After applying for 2 months I noticed that the marks on forehead were still there but marks on right cheek had got worse and on left cheek from near the ear to half the cheek has got darkened as if burnt. How do I get back my flawless complexion?
I am having pimples with pus. My skin is dry and sensitive. Pimples keeps on increasing in winter season. And in summers they are in less nos. Black marks are on my forehead. M not using any medication. Nowadays I am using only Himalaya facewash. No creams etc. What should I do? I want to remove my blackish forehead.
Could you please recommend me some home remedy to lighten skin tone. I am suffering from dark skin tone .I want to lighten my skin tone.
She is being diagnosed with Carcinoma in Sigmoid colon 1st stage please suggest us with further procedure.
Excessive or unwanted hair that grows on woman's face, chest , Arms are usually coarse and dark and this condition is called as 'hirsuitism'.
Normal hair on the female face are fine and light coloured. The presence of excess body hair is embarrassing.
Here are top causes of unwanted facial hair in women:
1. Genetic or hereditary:
Some ladies are prone to have more than usual facial hair growth if it runs in your family. And best solution for this is to go for LASER HAIR REDUCTION.
2. Hormonal imbalance:
One of the most common reason these days is PCOS ( polycystic ovarian syndrome). PCOS causes excess body hair, also woman can get other problems like weight gain, irregular periods , acne.
Few medicines can cause excessive hair growth on face . So, be careful...common medicines to cause this problem are- steroids, minoxidil, testosterone, cyclosporine.
So, If you are having excess facial or body hair, better to see your doctor earliest.
I am suffer from black skin for 6 month. I am using soap for skin please give the suggestion for skin fairness. Any face wash.
I have skin rashes red and white water like pimple on my mouth ,neck and chest, From last 3 years in any one season .please help.
Sir I want to the what is the way to get a smooth and clean face my skin changes into black after spending a lot of time in sun I want to get rid of this. And one more thing want to how to gain beard in my face is it possible to get a beard face.
Heyy I have a problem on my upper side of my arm it have type of wrinkles on that which seems very bad when it seems to anyone Tell my wot I do?
Hi My skin becomes dry after every bath. My skin fairness is also getting reduced. I need some tips to increase fairness and get supple skin.
I have a dark spots and small pimples on my face. I tried many creams and face wash that was temporary. My skin was becoming tan with small exposure to sun. I hope can I get a best solution to get a glowing and charming face.
In my right breast since morning not a pain that is some like (jum, jum) not continuously 10 seconds are 20 seconds what to do this problem I am scary pls help me.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent