Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant Kumar C JYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and usually have skin problems regularly. I think my blood is a bit impure. So I should go for ayurvedic or allopathy.
Since few months I suddenly got affected with some kind of rashes on one of my cheek. Tried many ointments, after shaves, blood purifiers but nothing happened. Is there anything that I can do.
Using of kali Bron 30 and beriberis aquifolium Q for complexion improvement for long time will lead to any type of other health issue problem?
There are so many cracks in my foot I have used many crack heal creams but none of them help and now it has started bleeding sometimes please Give any solution Thanx.
Actually am not suffering from any diseases as such but instead I take proper meal I feel more tired and restless and weaker. And am having dark circle on my eyes. And I cry alot bcoz people says that its good for eyes to cry. Is it something like.
Hello my name is priyanshu I have too many black dots on my faxe please give some solution so that I can remove that. I use too many homeopathic medicine bt no effect please help.
Sir/mam. In this holi my friends forcedly coloured my face. Now face/cheek goes more ruff and skin goes shrinking. I think I lost mosturisour of my face. What should I do to get normal my face.
I am working on computer whole day and that is causing black circles near eye's. What should I do now?
Sir in winter my skin becomes rough. Now I Apply VASELINE Cream. So what I have to do. Please give me some suggestions.
I am a girl and inner side n back side skin is black because of itching, Right now I use cream result is very slow can you suggest me what can I do?
I have oily skin. And I hv tried creams that recommend by Dr. Bt there no change in skin. Is there any permanent solution or any tips to retain less oil.
I had acne for nearly three years but now though acne breakouts've stopped the older scars do not go making my face dark. Suggest me some homeopathic treatment to treat scars and increase complexion to've fair skin.
I am feeling pain while going stool side. It seems the symptoms of constipation. Sometimes blood is also coming. Please suggest way ahead to get rid of this problem.
Hi. Doctor. I am in my 3rd trimester that means 7 th month. After I got pregnent my skin got so dull and I feel that I have a weight loss but my doctor told me that the weight is right. What should I do to regain my previous figure.
I am 20 years old female and have dark circles I consult so many doctors but no use. How to get rid of dark circles. What should I do ? Please help me.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.