Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant J. BhattYour feedback matters!
I had my last menstruation on march 20. I am taking Meprate 10mg from 6 days. I am unmarried and not pregnant. So kindly suggest me some ways to have my periods regular.
Please let me know can my gf get pregnant if we had sex more than one week prior to her periods. Now she didn't had her periods. Its me more than 5 days. She is not showing any symptoms of pregnancy.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
My cousin have problem of undeveloped breast. She is 25 years old. please suggest her to overcome this problem.
I have vaginal pain, yellow discharge red dots (very small, 3 in number) and pain during urination, also normal pain. And this pain Is inside the vagina at the bottom of the opening. This started on 13! I had sex with my boyfriend on 12. I'm also under medication for throat infection and viral fever. The pain is miserable! Please help.
I had unprotected sex on sixth day of my period i. E. 12/04 and had an I pill on 14/04 now I do not know whether I got my periods or its irregular blood flow.
My close best friend is tensed about her breast, she told me that she feels something hard on left side of her left boob and it hurts some times. I just want to know is it normal or not. Or it is sign of something serious disease?
I am 30 years old around 5 years got married I have no kids gyne doctor suggest me to any kind of uterus size thigh vaccume opening I am very nervous that what kind of these test and I do not periods regular I done all tests like blood sugar fasting level, TSH, Prolactin, Hb, TC, DC levels, ultrasound of pelvis, husband’s semen analysis all these are normal then HSG x-ray to see the tubes.uterus mouth size is very small
We got married last year. My wife got pregnant. We get to know by checking with (i-can). We get (i-can) in medical stores to check pregnancy in home. She is feeling weak. I do not want to consult doctor immediately. After 2 months I ll consult. She is weak what kind of precautions I have to take for her? Any suggestions? What kind of diet she have to take? We can do sex?
After urine and other tests, doctor said that I am pregnant from last 20 days. Please recommend me a proper medicine to get rid of this?
My friend has done sex before 1 month for the first time but till date she gets irritation and pain in her vagina. Please help. She is 20 years old.
Exercising outdoors is always fun and refreshing for the body. It de-stresses the mind and increases energy in the body. Most people prefer outdoors workout due to the pleasant weather. There are many advantages of working out outdoors but you need to follow some tips to make sure your workouts are injury free.
Here are 4 tips to make your workouts safe:
- Warm Up: Warming up before you begin your workout is very essential to a safe workout. A good warm up increases your heart rate and improves your blood circulation. It also improves the mobility of your joints, thus reducing the risk of injury. A sample warm up may consist of shoulder rotations, jogging in place, bodyweight squats and burpees.
- Stretch: Stretching after your workout is essential for injury free joints. Stretching helps to ease the tension in your muscles and allows greater range of motion. Blood circulation also improves along with reducing soreness in your muscles. It lengthens the muscles and allows it to return to its natural position, thus improving posture of the body. Stretches are either classified as static and dynamic. Static stretches are stretches which are held for a fixed period whereas dynamic stretches involve moving through various postures.
- Limit Sun Exposure: Make sure you are not over exposed to the rays of the sun. This may lead to various skin complications such as sunburns, tanning and even skin cancer. Too much sun exposure may increase free radicals in the skin, leading to various skin disorders. Apply a sunscreen before you head out as this will protect your skin. Wear proper gear such as caps and full sleeved clothing to protect your body from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Wear the Right Footwear: If you love running on roads, then you need to take special care in selecting your footwear. Running on roads without proper cushioning may increase your risk of injuries such as shin splints and other calf injuries.
Hello i got married in 2014 and my age is 24 years having a PCO's problem present i using fertlie tabletts since 2 months after second day of LMP and folmett ablets since two months and my cycle time is 40 days . My ovulation day is 28 th day from LMP ,19th day of after ovulation low bleeding is observed with back pains is this a period or not and i had pregnency test it is negative . Pls suggest what is the right time to get pregnent
Me and my girlfriend we both were there in a physical relationship for almost around 4 years but the situation made us get separate and now she's getting married to other guy and she's too much tensed about her virginity thing that what's gone happen. Please help us in telling any solution for this so that she can live her life happily.
The removal of the uterus is known as a hysterectomy. This is a fairly common procedure and may or may not include the removal of the ovaries as well. A hysterectomy may be partial or complete and can be performed abdominally, vaginally or laparoscopically. A partial hysterectomy includes only the removal of the uterus and leaves the cervix in its place. A complete hysterectomy removes both the uterus and the cervix.
There are many reasons for women to undergo a hysterectomy. Treatment of uterine fibroids, endometriosis, uterine prolapsed and cancerous growths are the most common amongst these. There are alternatives to a hysterectomy in most cases and hence, a woman should know all the details about her case before undergoing such a surgery. The only case where hysterectomy is the only solution is in the case of cancerous growths.
The uterus does more than just act as a home for a growing fetus. Hence, the removal of a woman uterus can have a significant effect on her health.
Inability to bear children: For a woman in her thirties, the inability to bear children is the biggest effect of a hysterectomy. Some women may also experience a lowered libido. This is seen mostly in cases where the ovaries are removed along with the uterus. Some women may also face difficulties achieving an orgasm.
Anatomical changes: When the uterus is removed the spine compresses and makes the rib cage move downwards. This makes the hip bones move outwards and widen. As a result the anatomy of a woman changes to give her a wider waist and protruding belly. She may also lose a little height. Vaginal dryness is another physiological change that is triggered by a hysterectomy.
Surgical menopause: If the hysterectomy surgery includes the removal of ovaries, it is followed instantly by menopause. This is regardless of your age. If the ovaries are left intact, there is a risk of menopause occurring within the next five years. Some of the symptoms of menopause are:
- Hot flushes
- Irritability and
- Vaginal dryness
Depression: Depression is a common side effect of a hysterectomy when it is performed on women in their thirties. The inability to bear children is partly responsible for this. This depression is usually temporary as long as the woman has a good support system in the form of friends and family. In some cases, this depression could also give rise to suicidal feelings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear sir/madam, how to identify the day of ovulation, is there any test available to identify it. As I have heard that sex on that results in 100 % pregnancy chances, is it true.
5. Dark chocolate
7. Green tea
11. Oat meal
12. Red wine
14. Pomegranates or Anaar
and don't forget to work out at least 3 times a week.