Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant J. BhattYour feedback matters!
Your suggestion was helpful. But please explain that on which particular days i.e. Before or after periods having sex is safe and a woman do not get pregnant.
Girls me sabse jyada pregnant hone k chances kis waqt sex karne me rehta h. After her periods date or before date. Ya kis waqt pregnant hone ke chances rehta h.
I had aborted on 27 May 16 but till date mensuration period has not come. What will be reason and please suggest me what to do. Also there is white discharge from vagina . What may be the reason.
Is there any problem if a man sperm enter into vagina of his spouse, who is pregnant for 3 months had a history of previous abortion? Please give me an explanation?
My relative sister is pregnant she have lot of pain and fever so much of weakness then what she to do get healthy and strong is she manage that problem.
Coping with haemorrhoids when pregnant
Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are enlarged and swollen veins in or around the lower rectum and anus. Anyone can get piles – they don't just happen in pregnancy. When you're pregnant, piles can occur because hormones make your veins relax.
Piles may itch, ache or feel sore. You can usually feel the lumpiness of piles around your anus. They may also bleed a little and can make going to the toilet uncomfortable or painful. You may also notice pain when passing a stool (faeces, poo) and a discharge of mucus afterwards. Sometimes, you may feel as though your bowels are still full and need emptying.
Piles usually go away within weeks after the birth.
How to ease piles
Constipation can cause piles. If this is the case, try to keep your stools soft and regular.
You can help to ease piles, and prevent them, by making some changes to your diet and lifestyle, such as:
eating plenty of food that is high in fibre, like wholemeal bread and fruit and vegetables, and drinking plenty of water – this can help to prevent constipation, which can make piles worse, avoiding standing for long periods taking regular exercise to improve your circulation using a cloth wrung out in iced water to ease the pain – hold it gently against the piles if the piles stick out, push them gently back inside using a lubricating jelly avoiding straining to pass a stool, as this may make your piles worse after passing a stool, cleaning your anus with moist toilet paper instead of dry toilet paper patting, rather than rubbing, the area.
There are medicines that can help soothe inflammation around your anus. These treat the symptoms, but not the cause, of piles. Ask your doctor, if he/she can suggest a suitable ointment to help ease the pain. Don't use a cream or medication without checking with them first.
Me and my girlfriend wanted to participating in sex she was much scared to have sex as my penis is long and she will get pregnant how to perform the task.
Dear Doctor, PCOD PROBLEM: We got married before 6 months. My wife age is 26. She not yet conceive. Last week I come to know that she is having PCOD problem before Marriage itself and she consuming metformin tablet as per doctor prescription. Almost 5 years she had that tablets. She had irregular periods also. My doubt is, 1. She can able to get pregnant? 2. What are the foods need to consume? 3. How many days per week we have to have intercourse for PCOD problem. 4. How to cure this completely. 5. How long it will take to get pregnant.
Please help me to get my period immediately within 2 days I have function I enjoy freely. My age is 21 years old I m married but now a days I do not have sex. N my last date is 21 Dec actually exactly yaad nai coz kbi b fix nai raheti.
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My periods were delayed. Today is CD49. I had faint positive hpt. Done 2 beta hcg showing <0.1saying its negative. Consulted a doctor. Gave me cycloset dabur syrup. If I am pregnant will it effect the growth of the fetus?
We had a unsafe sex and used Ipill with in 3 hours. My period got one month late (last month I.e September 15th I got my period) till now I dint get my dates. I did pregnancy test at home two times but it was negative. What may be the reason and what should I do now? How to get back my periods pls help me I am very nervous and tensed. Pls help me.
Hi I am 19 week pregnant. I cant control my sex. I want to have it daily. What should I do? is it good or bad for me if I have sex daily?
I have had cumine seeds and jagerry.And i also have tried garlic and ginger therapy but nothing seems to be still effective m not having my periods regularly.I never had sex. And I am tensed. What can i do to have my periods regularly?
I am 32 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I had done some prenatal yoga prescribed by my doctor and I had to climb stairs 8 times. Today morning I have pain in my vagina area specially when I lie down and turn left or right. I feel little bit urine/ some water going by itself .This happened twice now. Should I go and get admitted? Please advise Extra notes: baby was in breech position in my previous scan. Bp, weight all normal.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes through you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
- Prenatal care: As soon as you realize that you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning – the whole hog.
- Diet: You need to ensure two things: that you are eating enough for two people, and also that everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome, and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
- Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
- Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
- Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
- A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
- Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
- Avoid eating non-pasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food, and smoked seafood.
- Folic acid is compulsory for the first trimester as it helps to protect your unborn baby from developing neural tube defects such as spina bifida. Also, it helps to prevent other birth defects, such as a cleft palate .
- Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
- Exercise: There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine. Exercising while pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
- Improved energy levels
- Controls back pain
- Improved sleep pattern
- Improves constipation
- Improves muscles strength and endurance
- Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth, and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby’s health throughout pregnancy.