Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hi, I have pain in all over body regularly. My weight is 78 kg and my hight is 5.3 inch.i have pain in legs joint back pain shoulder wrist pain headache sometimes I want to know what all test I have to do. Kindly assist me for the same. I having regular periods. No thyroid no pcos or pcod .Please tell.
, i am 21 years of old. During my first sex during kissing and oil my penis was erect but during intercourse I loose it. I am in great stress. Next year is my marriage. 2nd time same problem occur then I use viagra and do d sex properly. Help me. I never had any problem previously i am physically fit do not smoke nor drink. Help me what should I do. I used to masturbate in excess in my teen age.
I want to wake up for prayer in 2 am. Butvi am not able to wake up in that time. I fall in sleep. When I hear the alarm, I can not wake up. What should I do?
I am facing sexual problems like premature ejaculation. During masturbation I am ejaculating before I can gain the proper stiffness and it is happening during sex also. Sometimes during sex also I am not getting proper stiffness. Although I am getting it by using some products like viagra. I am a chain smoker and I also drink alcohol. Please suggest me what I should I do to control this?
My daughter is a type 1 diabetic patients. She is getting low most of the time .in that condition she is eating sweets and even drinking glucose and juices. But yet sugar level is not increasing. What should be done to increase the sugar level.
I'm a very hard working person nd I'm unmarried but whenever I be on d bed wid my partner at d tym of intercourse my sperms get discharged very earlier please help me out of it.
How to get rid of bleeding piles and hard stools. Currently I am using Ayurveda medicines. please tell me what to do?
Hi I went through blood test and urine test and come to know that my haemoglobin is 9.9, globulin is19.5 and ESR Is 36. I also went through vaginal culture n it says infection. I am planning to conceive. What should I do as my periods r delay by 2 days.
Mera 2 years ka boy h use 4 days se fever or cough ho raha h doctor KO bhi 2-3 baar dikha diya par kuch nahi ho raha fever phir aa jata h, please suggust me a proper treatment and medicine.
I am checking my Blood at home on Accuchek Machine, Presently taken Glycomet 850 MG twice after taking breakfast and dinner but problem is that my fasting sugar coming correct i, e 100 and after taking BF/Dinner it will comes 240 (taking after dinner near to 2 hrs) kindly advice me, I will take glycomet GP1 or taking sugar test near 2 hrs early. Pls advice on this at the earliest. Thanks.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.